Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Crabtree week 6 Outlook- Start or Sit?

What are you guys doing with Tree this week?

Tough to get a feel if he's fully healthy and the past 2 weeks don't inspire a lot of confidence.

I typically feel better starting him against good offensive teams where he might need to be used more.

I'm currently debating him vs McFadden and J. Hill (Gio owner too) in separate leagues.

I'd love to endorse him having a big game, but I can't. With Vernon out the Niners O has been a jumbled mess. I did grab McFadden and would start him over Crabs. FOCK YOU MJD if you do anything

I am starting with trepidation. Beginning to wonder if there is more to his foot than he is letting on. He says he is fine and is practicing in full, but just doesn't seem right. One catch for 16 yards last week (in on only 60% of snaps) is unexplainable without some type of injury concern.

Yes, there is a lot of receiving competition if SF this year with Stevie, Lloyd, Boldin, etc, and they are running a lot with Kaep not playing real well....but Crabs is in a contract year and has the talent + Kaep's trust. Something isn't right, and I wish I knew what it was. Regardless, I drafted him to play for me and he is due a big night....perhaps the Monday night spotlight will bring out the best in him.

Starting with trepidation.

I'm starting G. Tate over him. He is just too inconsistent. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes off on Monday night. I think Tate is overhyped this week, but floor is much higher..

I think it's a coin flip if he goes 8-80-1 or 2-26-0 on Monday night honestly.

Hunter-McFadden currently in over him in one league. .5 PPR

A. Robinson-J. Hill currently in over him in another league .5 PPR

There's a lot of regret potential there.

I watched most of that last SF game and the "played only 60% of snaps" is deceiving because SF runs a lot of those "jumbo" packages and #15 is never ever on the field. Imo Kaep is a bottom 5 qb. He is a pathetic QB actually. I like Glennon 5x more. Back to Crabs, I should have listened to Sherman when he said he was sorry. I believe that Boldin is the best wr. I mean, vernon Davis doesn't play and crabapple gets 4 targets? I think crabby is in the wrong offense. SF has a great O line and run def, no Qb so crab will get 4-6 targets a game. Sigh, I own Garcon and crabtree and I hate every second of it. I hope to start Hunter or Sanu over them. I love when people say players still have "value" and then they do nothing in games. It should be called "false hope" not value. Doug Martin is my 2014 "value" award winner and thus wins a GMC truck

Dropped can't stand this utter nonsense any longer.

Dropped him as well (when I saw Gordon was still out there...after I had cut him week 3 or so)

Dropped him as well (when I saw Gordon was still out there...after I had cut him week 3 or so)

Yeah I picked up Reed. Need another TE to cover Donnell's bye-week and Reed, if he stays healthy, will be top 5 moving forward.