Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

Bergdahl desertion investigation complete. And the verdict is........

Not have skyscrapers blown up on his watch or start a trillion dollar nation building exercise based on lies? :dunno:

I see your reading skills are up to their usual standards. I asked what he has done, not what he hasn't done. For a comprehensive list of what he hasn't done all we need to do is look at all his campaign promises.

I'm looking for things he has done that didn't blow up in his face.

I see your reading skills are up to their usual standards. I asked what he has done, not what he hasn't done. For a comprehensive list of what he hasn't done all we need to do is look at all his campaign promises.

Successfully prevented another 9/11 style terrorist attack on US soil.

Successfully prevented another 9/11 style terrorist attack on US soil.

NOT started a war that costed trillions of dollars and thousands of US lives based on a lie :thumbsup:

He didn't give the German prime minister a creepy back rub.

Wow. This is a great test to see if I can actually find at least one thing that he did that you would agree with. I'll put on my Breitbart tinfoil dunce cap, quickly gulp down a frosty cold beverage, and give it a whirl.

We'll start with something Republican hacks cry about all the time: government regulations. Bad. Bad. Bad.

So here we have Obummer's signing of an executive order instructing federal agencies to review all federal regulations and remove any unnecessary and/or burdensome regulations from the books. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/05/10/executive-order-identifying-and-reducing-regulatory-burdens

Did I find a winner?

Wow. This is a great test to see if I can actually find at least one thing that he did that you would agree with. I'll put on my Breitbart tinfoil dunce cap, quickly gulp down a frosty cold beverage, and give it a whirl.

We'll start with something Republican hacks cry about all the time: government regulations. Bad. Bad. Bad.

So here we have Obummer's signing of an executive order instructing federal agencies to review all federal regulations and remove any unnecessary and/or burdensome regulations from the books. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/05/10/executive-order-identifying-and-reducing-regulatory-burdens

Did I find a winner?

It says they "anticipate" to save money...yada...yada....yada.....

How many regulations have actually been eliminated, and have they offset the tens of thousands of pages of additional regulations this administration has enacted?

No winner yet........

You forget that RP is pure hack with no fixed opinions or positions on anything. He is a human weathervane. The only consistency to his positions is that if Republicans do it, it's good. If Obummer did it, it's bad. Get it?

I am sure he will be along in a minute to explain why Obummer attempting to reduce needless regulations and spending is a bad thing.

ETA: Called it! :clap:

GTON (Reuters) - U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl will be charged with desertion for disappearing from his base in Afghanistan in 2009, NBC News reported on Tuesday.

GTON (Reuters) - U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl will be charged with desertion for disappearing from his base in Afghanistan in 2009, NBC News reported on Tuesday.

We already knew this...or are you confusing yourself by logging in back as Phurfur today?

Looks like at least one of the terrorists we gave away for the deserter is up to his old tricks.

under current law, this act placed the man in the category of being "suspected" of re-engaging in terrorist or insurgent activities. However, several officials say there is now a debate inside the administration that the intelligence may be stronger than the "suspected" classification. Some elements of the intelligence community believe the information is strong enough to classify the man as "confirmed" for returning to illegal activities. All five men are having their communications even more closely monitored right now, but the belief is there is no current threat, one official told CNN.

It says they "anticipate" to save money...yada...yada....yada.....

How many regulations have actually been eliminated, and have they offset the tens of thousands of pages of additional regulations this administration has enacted?

No winner yet........

Well the new regulations are needed because the world turns. Fracking is going on at record speed which wasn't commercially viable until a technological breakthrough came about during his time in office. So they have to figure out how that is to be done safely. Another big new thing is drones. They've become super popular recently as well; just this week we had a drunk MFer land one on what we have always been tricked into believing was the most well protected lawn in the country. Some rules and guidelines are having to be put into effect for them to.

Then the constant worries about how the dillweeds out west that are draining all the water out of the Hoover Dam and Snake River. If the government doesn't try to figure that out, who does?

Anyways, anyways...

There were a flurry of executive orders that Obummer signed early on when he first took office and I was loving every one. The honeymoon soon ended when things turned to stimulus and Obumercare design, but -oh- those first few weeks of finally being Bushtard-free as the nightmare ended were glorious. The dark clouds had finally passed, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, streams gurgling, longstanding problems were being corrected, it was a great celebration all around in America.

Yes we can! and so on and so forth.

"If you are a lobbyist entering my administration, you will not be able to work on matters you lobbied on, or in the agencies you lobbied during the previous two years," Obama said at the signing ceremony. "When you leave government, you will not be able to lobby my administration for as long as I am president. And there will be a ban on gifts by lobbyists to anyone serving in the administration as well."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/promise/427/ban-lobbyist-gifts-to-executive-employees/

Since everyone of all political stripes thinks of lobbyists as the debbil -except the lobbyists themselves- I cannot imagine anyone objecting to this.

Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain, R-Arizona, called the charges an "important step" on Wednesday.

"This is an important step in the military justice process towards determining the accountability of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl," he said in a statement. "I am confident that the Department of the Army will continue to ensure this process is conducted with the utmost integrity under the Uniform Code of Military Justice."

What the hell does mccain know?

What the hell does mccain know?

Righties only like McCain when he is running for something.

Not when he is speaking with great knowledge of things and not agreeing w8th the party line.

Righties only like McCain when he is running for something.

Not when he is speaking with great knowledge of things and not agreeing w8th the party line.

I like McCain a lot, and am proud that he is my senator. :cheers:

I like McCain a lot, and am proud that he is my senator. :cheers:

:thumbsup:

Some here have not felt the same way when he speaks and its not just the Republican talking points.

Wish the machine wouldn't have torn him apart in 2000. And that he would have had better sense in picking a running mate in 2008.

Cheers to Obummer for doing the right thing even if it's unpopular. :thumbsup:

Leftist sure pick weird sh!t to push all in for. Way to be loyal, I guess...

:dunno:

Leftist sure pick weird sh!t to push all in for. Way to be loyal, I guess...

:dunno:

Weird to be for bringing US soldiers back from captivity?

Id support that no matter who brought him back. Don't have to like the price paid to get him back...but still in favor of getting him back.

You have to get an American soldier back, even though it was found he was a criminal, you have to do what you can to get Americans back.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl served the United States with honor and distinction.

- National Security Advisor Susan Rice

You have to get an American soldier back, even though it was found he was a criminal, you have to do what you can to get Americans back.

Negotiating with terrorists and releasing 5 of the most dangerous terrorist in captivity is not a option; every soldier knows that, why was Bergdahl so special?

Negotiating with terrorists and releasing 5 of the most dangerous terrorist in captivity is not a option; every soldier knows that, why was Bergdahl so special?

trading POW's has happened in every war/conflict in american history... That isn't an issue, and it shouldn't be an issue bringing home a guy who hasn't been convicted of anything. You get him home, then hold him accountable if need be... You can try to argue the merits of the deal, but you don't really have any info to evaluate it.

• Like 1

trading POW's has happened in every war/conflict in american history... That isn't an issue, and it shouldn't be an issue bringing home a guy who hasn't been convicted of anything. You get him home, then hold him accountable if need be... You can try to argue the merits of the deal, but you don't really have any info to evaluate it.

7 real soldiers died trying to find this scum. That is plenty of information to evaluate.

I am glad at least two conservatives on this site that I know of aren't so deranged with Obummer hatred that they'd rather abandon our men and women in uniform. :thumbsup:

7 real soldiers died trying to find this scum. That is plenty of information to evaluate.

he isn't scum until the legal process takes its course... Unless we should be trying people in the court of public opinion, which you've railed against heavily over the last year of media public opinion debacles

I am glad at least two conservatives on this site that I know of aren't so deranged with Obummer hatred that they'd rather abandon our men and women in uniform. :thumbsup:

It sucks the way it worked out... And Obama having the Rose Garden TV press conference thing with the parents was an obscenely poor decision, but you don't let our soldiers rot over speculation and innudendo before the process plays itself out.

• Like 1

I wonder if these right wingers think that this was the first time we traded some bad guys for one of our own douchebags? Or the first time american soldiers were killed looking for one?

Also, we should have implanted a microchip in all of them, then lay the hammer with a drone strike.

It sucks the way it worked out... And Obama having the Rose Garden TV press conference thing with the parents was an obscenely poor decision, but you don't let our soldiers rot over speculation and innudendo before the process plays itself out.

Agreed on all counts.

They could have released anyone and you would call them 5 of the most dangerous.

And we have negotiated with terrorists for a long long time.