Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Who is starting Chuck Sims this week?

With half my team on bye, I am starting him. :banana:

I am considering picking him up in a couple leagues, but can't see starting him. I think they will ease him in to the role. No use in getting him beat up now when they aren't going to compete. I'd think they would want to make certain he finishes the season healthy, so maybe use him in a tandem with Rainey.

I am considering picking him up in a couple leagues, but can't see starting him. I think they will ease him in to the role. No use in getting him beat up now when they aren't going to compete. I'd think they would want to make certain he finishes the season healthy, so maybe use him in a tandem with Rainey.

Running Backs not on bye this week currently on my roster.

Sims

Peerman

Antone Smith

Randle

Doug Martin

:lol:

With half my team on bye, I am starting him. :banana:

Who?

i started him last week, and I'll be starting him this week.

You started him last week :D

Stashed and am waiting to see what he does. Playing Hillman and Hill so I don't need him. Hoping he goes off so I can trade him for a QB upgrade (have Kaepernick) before the deadline. My WRs are studs (Demaryius, A Brown, Julio, Sanders) and I was lucky to get my RBs off WW, but Kaep has been awful. Also have Gronkowski and have clinched a playoff berth so hoping to parlay Sims.

I picked him up since I have Rainey but after hearing he was limited I am starting to get the vibe he never sees the field this season.

- think the kid sees a dozen touches ... let's say seven rushes and five receptions.

60 total yards, 25% chance at TD

Too bad with that line it'll be at 1.5 yds per carry.....

I am pulling my hair out with Foster and Bradshaw on bye in my ppr. Which 2 would you go with ? West, DMAC, Sims and CJ1 ?

I wonder who will have more upside from DMac, Sims or CJ now.. Thinking I need to swing for upside. Not liking DMAC to much

I dropped Sims for a better defense, unless you are extremely desperate and hoping for a miracle, he doesnt seem worth a roster spot.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/149391/bucs-put-bell-cow-approach-out-to-pasture

What Arroyo was saying was that the Bucs are going to use a committee approach going forward. That might not be good news for fantasy owners of Tampa Bay’s running backs. But it should be good news for the Bucs.

They have four talented running backs, with four different skill sets, so they might as well use them all.

They have four talented running backs, with four different skill sets, so they might as well use them all.

I disagree with this.

They have one talented running back. However he is a rookie, coming off an injury. The other three are run of the mill, average at best NFL RB's. You'll see a committee approach this week, but as soon as Sims shows anything at all they'll want to leave him in the game and feature him. They need to see what they have for next year and the future. The other three are expendable and are just filling the roster space.

Even Lovie is smart

:lol: