Sign in to follow this  
rallo

What is Ronnie Hillman worth?

I am in desperate need of a TE or upgrade at QB...

what have you Hillman owners been getting... or what do you think his open market value?

I feel like he's worth a little more than a martellus bennet/ olsen, but not as much as the gronk, graham, OrJulius...

I would trade J.Thomas straight up for Hillman right now today.

I think he's currently producing top 10 RB numbers. Judge accordingly.

For a Graham or Gronk you'll need to add another player over Hillman. People may be worried about Ball taking away value. If Hillman beasts again with Ball back this weekend a trade will be much easier.

I am in desperate need of a TE or upgrade at QB...

what have you Hillman owners been getting... or what do you think his open market value?

I feel like he's worth a little more than a martellus bennet/ olsen, but not as much as the gronk, graham, OrJulius...

Lower then a week go with Ball coming back

I traded Hillman and M Wallace for Graham 2 weeks ago.

Sorry about the Wallace part. Congrats on the Graham part :thumbsup:

Hillman has earned his spot on this team. Ball stunk up the place before injury, and losing a few pounds ain't gonna change that. This is the Hillman show now. Don't under-trade.

• Like 1

I traded for him late last week. I may have given up a bit too much, but I had the depth and wanted some upside. I gave up Desean Jackson, Alshon Jeffrey, and Amhad Bradshaw in exchange for Hillman and Randal Cobb. Cobb was the big piece here obviously, as I wanted more upside at WR. Hillman moves into my flex role.

I think Ronnie remains the primary back going forward. Ball will take some carries, but given that Hillman is producing, I think Ball affects Thompson more than he does Hillman (right now at least). Ball lost his job to Moreno last season, so I suspect that the Bronco's won't hesitate to stick with Hillman.

If you can get Olson I would make the trade. Ball is not going to just simply play back up, at best I see a 50-50 timeshare.

If you can get Olson I would make the trade. Ball is not going to just simply play back up, at best I see a 50-50 timeshare.

Nope. Peyton has never had a timeshare at rb. As long as hillman is healthy he will remain the starter and receive 80 percent of the workload. Best case scenario for ball owners is he comes back as the goal line back.

it seems like there is a wide gap in the court of opinion... that was what i was worried about.

I suppose we'll know more after this week

:cheers:

I wouldn't worry about Ball taking the starting job. He played like a turd when he started. Just my opinion as a Ball and Hillman owner.

I traded for him late last week. I may have given up a bit too much, but I had the depth and wanted some upside. I gave up Desean Jackson, Alshon Jeffrey, and Amhad Bradshaw in exchange for Hillman and Randal Cobb. Cobb was the big piece here obviously, as I wanted more upside at WR. Hillman moves into my flex role.

I think Ronnie remains the primary back going forward. Ball will take some carries, but given that Hillman is producing, I think Ball affects Thompson more than he does Hillman (right now at least). Ball lost his job to Moreno last season, so I suspect that the Bronco's won't hesitate to stick with Hillman.

I think you made an excellent trade. I like Hillman and Cobb.

Does this change anything?
ESPN's Jeff Legwold expects the Broncos to use a "hot-hand" approach at running back.
Ronnie Hillman has been the hot-hand to this point, and will get the bulk of the carries in Sunday's game against Oakland. It leaves the potential for Montee Ball to regain his starting job if Hillman starts to struggle. Ball has shed 12 pounds since his Week 5 groin injury, and reportedly looked impressive during practice. Hillman was held to 16 yards on 10 carries in last week's loss. Nov 8 - 4:15 PM
Source: ESPN.com

as a Hillman owner in 1 league and a Ball holder in another league, I am worried about this situation

from a non fantasy prospective, it would be best for Denver to give Ball the bulk of the carries, while using Hillman in the passing game and change of pace

Hillman seems to be more of a Bradshaw type RB, best suited for 10-12 touches per game.

how it plays out who knows, with Miller up in the air, I may just stick Ball in and hope for a TD. He should at least get short GL situations

As long as I had the depth, I would take Olsen for Hillman. The question is whether the Olsen owner would even do it. Tight end has been tough this year and Olsen has been one of the few reliable ones.

Does this change anything?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7440

ESPN's Jeff Legwold expects the Broncos to use a "hot-hand" approach at running back.

Ronnie Hillman has been the hot-hand to this point, and will get the bulk of the carries in Sunday's game against Oakland. It leaves the potential for Montee Ball to regain his starting job if Hillman starts to struggle. Ball has shed 12 pounds since his Week 5 groin injury, and reportedly looked impressive during practice. Hillman was held to 16 yards on 10 carries in last week's loss. Nov 8 - 4:15 PM

Source: ESPN.com

Ups hillman's value since ball has never had a hot hand.

• Like 1