Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Mychal Rivera

Thoughts on this dude?

I've been striking out on TE's lately and figured he had as much upside as anybody else on the WW. Seems to be more valuable in PPR but definitely has been getting a lot of targets in the last 2 games. Think it keeps up?

Big thread on him maybe on page 2-3. I'm starting him this week too. A lot of stuff to read on that thread if u look for it. And if you wondered what his sister looked like you'll see that too

Raider running game worst in NFL since 1946. They'll be getting hammered by Manning, and slinging the rock. Rivera has become just as comfortable with Carr than any one else.

Denver one of the worst in the league for fantasy points allowed to TE's.

I picked him up, but (so far) I haven't had the stomach to put him in for Kelce, even though my inner voice is screaming.

Thoughts on this dude?

I've been striking out on TE's lately and figured he had as much upside as anybody else on the WW. Seems to be more valuable in PPR but definitely has been getting a lot of targets in the last 2 games. Think it keeps up?[/quot

You think they will be passing a lot to stay up with the Broncos

Hot sister.

BUTTAHface :cry:

ehhhh ... looking for some bingo from this kid today - the upward trend is quite encouraging :banana:

Young QB with good arm and feel for the game,, they tend to look at their TEs as a security blanket esp when they have zero running game. Carr makes Rivera relevant.

• Like 1

Young QB with good arm and feel for the game,, they tend to look at their TEs as a security blanket esp when they have zero running game. Carr makes Rivera relevant.

I agree. He should get lots of targets

• Like 1

- gut feeling that we reconvene here a bit after 7 tonight with a bunch of the dancing banana thingys ...

Alright....see you at quarter after 7

Dropped Cook for him last week and played him for Two TDs. Didn't put up a lot of yardage but in a full PPR seem like a good idea.😁

Well I chose Miller over this guy. There wasn't an endorsement of Rivera by any of the top ff guys on this thread.

Well I chose Miller over this guy. There wasn't an endorsement of Rivera by any of the top ff guys on this thread.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. As a Raider fan, I am well aware that at least 50% of their games are garbage time. However would love to see that blockhead Sporano use garbage time to work on the running game.

shitty team aside, or i guess maybe becuase of, in this role this guy is an easy low end TE1 with modest upside. i lost the draft at TE this year but between him and dwaye allen the waivers been kind to TEs, rivera being the latest

This guy had one friggin point until the last garbage drive and then he ends up with 12. Sheesh. My opponent had him. I could have picked him up but chose Owen Daniels instead. Sheesh

This guy had one friggin point until the last garbage drive and then he ends up with 12. Sheesh. My opponent had him. I could have picked him up but chose Owen Daniels instead. Sheesh

i thought the entire game was garbage time for raiders

i thought the entire game was garbage time for raiders

The last 3 quarters were but Carr was suprisingly horrendous for most of it. God bless the Broncos for allowing them to score at the end.

You didn't search the forum then. lol He was endorsed by tons of people on here last week. Nearly all of his targets and receptions have come in total garbage time, but who cares? They still count. There were several threads mentioning him as a WW pickup and even Rotoworld and some other sites had him listed as a TE to "buy" this week.

That said, while I can gloat about picking him up and starting him, I still lost by 2 points due to my other "genius" start of the week: Justin Hunter. Win some, lose some. Every time I start Hunter, I lose some. Some sanity, some games, some respect.....

Picked this dude up in my dynasty league the other day since I was losing confidence in my backups, C. Jordon and Eifert. Liking the early resluts so far.

Yes, he was endorsed by several people on this bored as a plug and play week 10 TE with so many starting TE's on bye. It was pointed out that he had been a target hound recently, and that Denver was in the bottom of the league for points allowed to opponents TE's.

I was very pleased to have had him rolling in two leagues replacing Gronk. However, I still am not ready to endorse him as a weekly start. Those of us who started him were quite pleased, but also lucky he got the late garbage TD. His #'s are going to be erratic...and he will completely disappear some weeks, while Holmes and Jones get some points.

In fact, I am dropping him this week for Timothy Wright to have the Pats TE's wrapped up in case of another Gronk injury.

Yes, he was endorsed by several people on this bored as a plug and play week 10 TE with so many starting TE's on bye. It was pointed out that he had been a target hound recently, and that Denver was in the bottom of the league for points allowed to opponents TE's.

I was very pleased to have had him rolling in two leagues replacing Gronk. However, I still am not ready to endorse him as a weekly start. Those of us who started him were quite pleased, but also lucky he got the late garbage TD. His #'s are going to be erratic...and he will completely disappear some weeks, while Holmes and Jones get some points.

In fact, I am dropping him this week for Timothy Wright to have the Pats TE's wrapped up in case of another Gronk injury.

I grabbed him as a bye week filler for d Allen...an originally was going to make him a 1 week guy and drop him so I can add a piece of depth at another spot...but I think I'm going to look hard at possibly keeping him around....garbage time or not does not

Doesn't concern me...it's all garbage time with that team....the kid has 21 catches in the last 3 weeks...I dunno...I like Allen and can't complain...but Rivera really seems to be coming on...

The Raider offense, no matter what pathetic form of it they happen to be running at the time, has traditionally been favorable to TE's when they get down in the red zone. WHEN.

As soon as they got within the 10 yard line late in the game against Denver, Carr was looking his way.

BUTTAHface :cry:

ehhhh ... looking for some bingo from this kid today - the upward trend is quite encouraging :banana:

You are blind if you think Naya Rivera is a butterface. She is startlingly beautiful in every way shape and form. a 10 body and a 9 or at worst 8.5 face, at very worst.

For those who are confused. she is the hot mexican chick from Glee, wich is that show about singing gay kids your GF made you watch that one time.

https://www.google.com/search?q=naya+rivera+pics&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=fDBhVIDRMc-oogSjrIDQCw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ