Sign in to follow this  
DrMantisToboggan

LaFell not practicing... WTF?

Any Patriot homers wanna shed some light on this?

Of course Bellicheck won't say why... the dude hates fantasy football. Surprised he doesn't carry 2 kickers so even Gostkowski is unstartable.

He was not at practice and his gear was not touched, which usually means that he was not at the stadium. Probably not hurt, but he could have had a family issue to deal with.

Pretty weird coming out of a bye.

Either he didn't something stupid like showing up late or he had some non-football issue, IMO

He has strep throat.... They told him to stay away from the facility...

May cost him this week....but better than an injury or team discipline

Almost hope he's officially out. 1) Don't know what to expect from him yet and he'll probably screw me. 2) F**** the Patriots.

Same here. If he plays but is "limited" I will probably start him over Colston this week.

It's Belichicanagans. It might mean that LaFell is 100 percent healthy and a huge part of the gameplan this week.

They are going to need him. Got a brutal stretch of games coming up here. Really starting last week w/ Denver.

Is he their WR1 for ROS.....or is that even a possibility with The Hoody?

Is he their WR1 for ROS.....or is that even a possibility with The Hoody?

Gronk first, then the WRs. So, LaFell is like the 2 receiver, pretty much. Everyone else sucks. Dobson, Amendola, Thompkins, all on the outs, or out.

Oh yeah, and Eddleman, who I have never been sold on, but has put up good numbers this year in PPR.

Gronk first, then the WRs. So, LaFell is like the 2 receiver, pretty much. Everyone else sucks. Dobson, Amendola, Thompkins, all on the outs, or out.

Oh yeah, and Eddleman, who I have never been sold on, but has put up good numbers this year in PPR.

I was thinking of Edelman

4 things are guaranteed:

1. Bellidouche will list him as doubtful.

2. I will not start him.

3. He will have 8-10 catches and 2 TDs.

4. I will be :mad:

Lafell back at practice today. They probably threw him on anti-biotics for the 24 hours that it takes to make him not contagious. Tuesday practices don't mean that much for playing on Sunday with the Pats.

Interesting, Roto doesn't even mention missed practice. Just "emerging as the Pats' No. 1 outside receiver in Week 3. LaFell is an every-week WR3 trending toward WR2 status."

Hear, hear! :banana:

I'm starting him this week for the first time this year. I've had him on my dynasty team for 3 years and he's maddingly inconsistent. But getting 24 targets the last 2 weeks tells me he's being worked into the offense more and more.

I can't have him sitting on the :bench: anymore.

As long as he doesn't start dropping critical passes, he is going to be a big part of this offense going forward. Do watch out for the drops though - they were popping up against Denver but it did not end up mattering in that game