Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Top 10 RBs going forward in PPR

Unpopular opinion after last week, but I think McCoy is top 10 ROS.

He should be. Sproles ... however, looks like he should get more touches. They could both do well going forward in PPR.

He should be. Sproles ... however, looks like he should get more touches. They could both do well going forward in PPR.

Sproles had a whopping 2 touches, for 21 yards ... in a game where the Iggles dictated pace.

Polk is getting burn now, finally healthy.

save for two td runs (vs Carolina and vs GMen), Sproles has been useless since week 3.

Sproles had a whopping 2 touches, for 21 yards ... in a game where the Iggles dictated pace.

Polk is getting burn now, finally healthy.

save for two td runs (vs Carolina and vs GMen), Sproles has been useless since week 2.

In PPR he has value. I'm not starting him every week. He also has 2 return TDs. Even in my non-return yards league, that's an extra 6 points for the TD.

If you need Sproles, week in and week out, that sucks, just a little bit less than needing McCoy.

I think Sproles has earned more opportunity. Regardless of how it scores in your fantasy league. More touches for Sproles means less for McCoy.

I would not have ever predicted this, but I think Sproles is the better start, right now. PPR or otherwise. Sproles looked like lightning in a bottle last week.

Bradshaw is a good call. In one league I drafted Bradshaw after someone else drafted Richardson. Was my vote against Richardson more than anything, and of course he's been awesome. Great value pick so far this year.

Foster, Bell, Murray, Charles, Lynch, Forte, Lacy (starting to pick up more receptions lately and a schedule with Philly, Minnesota, Atlanta, TB, and NE...throw in even Buffalo...though they have been decent against RBS).

Bradshaw's schedule looks nice too.

I like Ellington, but has a tough schedule coming up...but just a guy consistently going to get the ball, Id stick him in there for sure.

Problem the rest of the way with many of the backs (like Denver)...there is no clue who may get the ball.

Mathews in SD...but their schedule looks tough.

I agree Ingram should be there...I also like Rashaad Jennings if he can stay healthy. catches passes, no committee and soft schedule.

McCoy has got to be in the top 10, especially after we concluded that he is not a bust in that other thread.......

Denver RB should be top 10 going forward. Whoever that is going to be.

ANDERSON!

Not just because I just picked him off the WW...

Rbs are so weak this year it's hard to really think of who are the true RB1's. In no order:

Charles

Murray

Jennings

Forte

Lynch

Lacy

Morris - I think he will be tearing it up with RG in there

Foster

Bradshaw

Den Robinson

I tried to mix it up with some new names to think about. Wild cards are Bell, Ellington and AP.

Hillman was on his way, shame about his hurting his foot but don't be surprised if he comes back...

Rbs are so weak this year it's hard to really think of who are the true RB1's. In no order:

Charles

Murray

Jennings

Forte

Lynch

Lacy

Morris - I think he will be tearing it up with RG in there

Foster

Bradshaw

Den Robinson

I tried to mix it up with some new names to think about. Wild cards are Bell, Ellington and AP.

Hillman was on his way, shame about his hurting his foot but don't be surprised if he comes back...

Bell is a wild card? How?

Without looking at his last few weeks I wouldn't guess Ingram to be a ppr king but I could be wrong

Ppr he has scored 24,24,17 last three weeks since taking over.

Will/can he keep this pace up when they have a fully healthy backfield, is a dif story.

Taking the first two games of the season into consideration, I would bet yes. I mean he literally hopped right back to it with ease right?

No love for Justin Forsett? Only putting together a probowl year...

Bell is a wild card? How?

To me Bell is a wild card because how PIT has been using him lately. Do they focus on the pass game like they have been and then will they be giving Bell more red zone looks? Big fan of the guy but the last few games seem to be a different philosophy at work.

• Like 1

They were losing games with a run fiat mentality, now with Bryant stepping up they'd be foolish not to take to the air.

Ppr he has scored 24,24,17 last three weeks since taking over.

Will/can he keep this pace up when they have a fully healthy backfield, is a dif story.

What I meant was does he catch passes? I looked it up he has 11 rec in 6 games this year. His value in ppr is about the same as standard. Which is what I wondered.