Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Buffalo - CB Ron Brooks, WR Marquise Goodwin, RB Fred Jackson, LB Randell Johnson, OT Cyrus Kouandjio, RB Phillip Tanner, DE Jarius Wynn

Miami - G Daryn Colledge, DE Terrence Fede, CB Cortland Finnegan, RB LaMichael James, DT Anthony Johnson, LB Chris McCain, OT Billy Turner

No Fred Jackson tonight means more work for Anthony Dixon and Bryce Brown.

No Fred Jackson also means that my opponent is an idiot given that he still has him in his lineup. :banana:

First I have watched at my this year. He telegraphs his receiver immediately

This game is a snoozer. How do they keep that big plodding back in when they are not even on the goal line? Idiots!

Glad I benched Miller due to his bum shoulder and Buffalo's stout run D.

Me too. I put in Brown instead and will probably regret it.

Bills are a bunch of poosays. Punt to gain 27 yards when you're down by 10 on 4th and 6 in Dolphins territory. Pathetic.

So the Bills best win of the season remains a toss up between Miami (with Manuel at QB) and Detroit.

Both QB have identical 2-1 TD/INT ratio, including Manuel's stinker on the road at Houston and Ortons aberration vs the Jets ( 10 completions, 4 for TD). Eliminate those two games, which are reflective of neither QBs standard performance and Manuel has a higher QB rating. Both also have a .500 record as starters for the 2014 Bills.

One is 24, in his first full season as a starter. The other is a 31 yr old 9 year veteran.

wow orton was terrible. 39 passes,under 200 yards and no tds. aaron rogers could do that passing with his left arm after having his hand amputated.

So the Bills best win of the season remains a toss up between Miami (with Manuel at QB) and Detroit.

Both QB have identical 2-1 TD/INT ratio, including Manuel's stinker on the road at Houston and Ortons aberration vs the Jets ( 10 completions, 4 for TD). Eliminate those two games, which are reflective of neither QBs standard performance and Manuel has a higher QB rating. Both also have a .500 record as starters for the 2014 Bills.

One is 24, in his first full season as a starter. The other is a 31 yr old 9 year veteran.

Shhh were saving this for the other thread...😎

Was really tempted to pick up Landry before this week but couldn't part with Steve smith or Harvin for some reason. Hope everyone forgets by Tuesday

He'd still be a phag though.....................just sayin'

Just sayin what ?

Random useless garbage, wasting our time and bandwidth ?

Thanks for contributing

He'd still be a phag though.....................just sayin'

My girlfriend who is a huge Steelers homer says the same thing. She freakin' hates Rodgers. I'm sure him beating the Steelers in the Superbowl has nothing to do with it...

Rodgers is a phag for being so sensitive about his height. Takes himself WAAAAAY to seriously and is second behind Brady for being the most dooshy QB.

http://deadspin.com/5957852/aaron-rodgers-is-very-sensitive-about-his-height

P.S. I'd much rather have either of those guys than the Rapist currently at the Helm of the Steelers.

why you gotta call him a phag? why can't he be a douchenozzle or a dbag?