Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

Possibly my greatest comeback ever in 15 or so years of fantasy football

I started season 1-5 and have went 5-1 since. I have fourth most points in a 14 team .5 ppr. Went into this week needing two teams to lose and me to win plus outscore another team with same record. Thursday held so much wonder and excitement as I had B Marsh at 1, Romo and Dez at 4 ( In a match up I anticipated being a high scoring punch for punch battle) and Marshawn at 830. Scored 33 total between my 4 top performers.

So J Thomas was injured so I have Tamme playing so thats a bust. I was left with Boom Herron, Keenan Allen and Deandre Hopkins. If you had told me I would score another 100 points after my start I would have ate my sock.

This is why you never ever give up.

• Like 1

Cool story, bro.

(it was obligatory that somebody say that)

I started 5-0 and went 3-5 rest of way - still have #1 seed and bye but not feeling great about it.

I started 2-1. Then I went 1-3, then 2-1, then 1-2. Then needing one more win to get into the playoffs, I lost. Then I got one of those stuffed crust pizzas from Dominos, ate half the pie and I wasn't feeling too good so I went to the John and absolutely destroyed that bowl dropping napalm. Now I am 4 beers in and feeling pretty good. Maybe I will go to sleep but maybe I'll read for a while first, I'm not sure yet. :dunno:

I started off 0-8 then realized I was dyslexic. I was actually 8-0 and promptly rubbed one out.

Winning

I started off 0-8 then realized I was dyslexic. I was actually 8-0 and promptly rubbed one out.

That's dyscalculia.

:music_guitarred:

I'm happy to hear it OP. A guy in my league made the playoffs from 2-6. Another effing crybaby went 0-3 and promptly gave up and traded all his players for pennies. Thank god the team that got his guys didn't make it. Guys, there is no momentum in fantasy, so you can go 0-6 then 6-0 just as east.hang in there.

0-7, ran the table to slide in as the 8 seed. Won the title as the 8 seed last year, don't see a repeat coming with this roster.

Started 2-2 and finished 11-2.

Some of my players started out slow: Demaruis Thomas, TY Hilton, Eddie Lacy. I was also starting Toby Gerhart at the beginning of the year until I switched him with backups Ahmad Bradshaw/Ingram based on match ups and injuries.

I love the CBS analysis of my draft:

Turning to individual picks, we tapped you as having made the best pickup with Gerhart in the 67th slot. He was projected to be off the board a full 33 picks earlier. On the other hand, you also made the worst move of the draft. You selected Andrew Luck with the 34th pick, which we pegged as a serious reach.

I started the season with a win but then lost the next. Won then lost. Won then lost. Won then lost. Then went on a streak and won the next two. Then lost the next two. Going to win this week which will put me at 7-6. I should squeek into the playoffs. Someone please give me a high-five......knuckles...?? SOMETHING? ANYTHING? I give up.

Gotta love the posts about guys looking for a pat on the back.