Sign in to follow this  
Ball Madden

How confident are you that C.J Anderson has stolen the starting job?

I currently own Anderson in one of my leagues and would love to have him the ros...does anyone think he will lose his job? Not sure even when Hillman will return. .hopefully never lol

Guy I'm playing this week has all the Denver RBs (Ball, Hillman, Thompson) EXCEPT CJ who managed to slip through the WW to me. I just beat him by 3 pts after that Dolphins-Jets game to get top seed. Oh, he mad. Even better if CJ keeps it ROS which is looking like a reality.

I hope so. His owner in my league just got eliminated this week and my main challenger has Hillman.

Ball was the supposed to be the guy but gave way to Hillman who was a stud but eventually gave way to Anderson who is currently a stud who will probably eventually give way to Thompson who will be a stud before eventually losing his job to Ray Rice by Week 17.

Anderson is hot and Hillman is pretty good himself... full-blown RBBC when Hillman comes back is the most logical coaching decision.

Pretty confident. It's not actually a surprise. People have been saying he was the most dynamic runner of the three for at least a year. I drafted Ball, Hillman and Anderson, but lost Anderson along the way. Might not make a difference. Still would have lost the championship game had I had held.

Here's the thing. Defenses have to key on Peyton and cover the WRs ... it's theold sayng a QBs best friend is a run game. You can't cover both. And the chink in the dragons armor is Andeson is not a very good pass blocker. That's pretty much the main reason he was behind Ball and Hillman in the first place. He messes up one block, and Peyton takes a big hit ... Denver might go back to Ball. Or Hillman. Or a three headed mess.

Why fix something that's not broken..CJ rest of way!

I thought CJA would get the job in the first place when Ball went out.

We don't know when Hillman is coming back. Might be week 16. I don't think he gets his job back but I do think they use him, which could cut into CJA's production somewhat.

Just a theory though, no one can tell.

Don't own any Denver backs....but my guess is Anderson is lead dog in a committee. No way he gets another workload like he saw this past Sunday. So he'll probably "keep his job" but lose some value as well. :dunno:

Anderson is the guy. Ball is not a factor. Hillman is hurt. Anderson is producing just fine Fox would be a moron to stop using him.

Hillman will def get mixed in plenty when he returns. It only makes sense. CJ was already being overused as it was. way too many carries per game.

If you are a CJ owner you just hope Hillman doesn't return before week 16.