Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Anyone else sick and tired of Marshawn Lynch's act?

I was a Lynch detractor, and have been wondering what goes through his head when he does his nutty stuff. The crotch grab, the interviews, the stopping at the goal line and waving his teammates away. He's a complex dude, and per a feature I read this morning, does a ton to give back to the youth of Oakland and area. His DUI tore him up, because he felt he was letting those kids down. I doubt I would enjoy hanging out with him, but maybe he's not such a bad guy, behind all the overt weirdness. :dunno:

I kinda agree with WahooJim

If you're tired of him not saying anything during an interview, you should be tired of 99% of coaches and QBs basically doing the same.

Not a fan of the crotch grab but the interview stuff doesn't bother me at all. I like watching the media get all upset about it. Just leave the guy alone if you don't like his answers.

It's better than every single athlete just saying essentially the same thing over and over and over again. "We played hard, the other team is good, my teammates yadda yadda yadda". Plus he likes Fireball.

Heard his whiny diatribe today. I retract any implication I gave that he may be somewhat intelligent. :unsure:

I couldn't care less. I think it's sort of a "look at me!" move - plenty of nfl figures (like Chip Kelly) are disdainful of the media and manage to give pat answers and get out if there. But I really don't care what Lynch has to say anyway so why get hung up on it?

It's better than every single athlete just saying essentially the same thing over and over and over again. "We played hard, the other team is good, my teammates yadda yadda yadda". Plus he likes Fireball.

Lynch didn't "play hard". Having to look down to find your cack and grab it is proof of that. Michael Jackson knew right where his was. Beast Mode my ass.

You should probably ask him more nicely than that.

I'd ask you more nicely than that.

I understand the n_f_l p a has hired jjjane goodall to translate for marshawn lynch

Silly, he's easy to understand, like when he gave a shout out to "Real Africans", I wonder is he referring to the ones kidnapping and murdering, or just those practicing genocide?

I wish more dumb athletes followed Lynch's approach.

Kudos Mr. Lynch Kudos.