Sign in to follow this  
ROLL THEM BONES...

Please read this post very carefully BEFORE you roll the dice... This is for the regular draft NOT the supplemental draft...

Click on this link ( http://dice.kenware.com/?mode=dice ) to go to the dice server...

Your first roll will be taken and an illegal roll will not count and you will be required to re-roll again...

We will be rolling a total of 2 die at d100 (sides)...

So this is what it should look like when you fill out the dice roll:

Sides: *d100

Dice/Roll: 5

Mods/Die: 0

Mods/Roll: 0

# Rolls: 2

Rolls/Line: 1

Email Subject: Your Username Name - Geek Homers Dice Roll

Under email recipients (all on separate line):

epostlethwait@yahoo.com

cmh6476@yahoo.com

Please include your email address

In Short:

#1 Make the number of sides in the drop down to d100

#2 Change the dice per roll to 5

#3 Change the number of rolls to 2

#4 Fill in Subject Line (see above)

#5 Fill in all email addresses (mine, cmh's and yours) on separate lines

#6 Leave everything else the way it is

#7 Click on Submit

Emails not received by myself or cmh will not count...

1st die is for draft order

2nd die is for tiebreaker

If two are tied on first die the second die will be used as the tiebreaker...

Draft order will be from highest to lowest (highest = #1 pick; lowest = #12 pick)... Tiebreaker is the same as the higher the number, the better...

Please post your roll in this thread... Thank you and good luck...

2015 DRAFT ORDER

• 368 (299) - posty (Nationals)
  • 368 (217) - GuardBum (Blue Jays)
  • 325 - BlackClouds (Angels)
  • 323 - ZeroTolerance (Indians)
  • 315 - Philer93 (Mets)
  • 304 - WhiteWonder (Rays)
  • 302 - Cubs2015 (Cubs)
  • 250 (365) - gratefulted (Dodgers)
  • 250 (287) - 29 Guests (Astros)
  • 211 - Burt (Mariners)
  • 200 - cmh6476 (Royals)
  • 199 - Notkendrick (Marlins)
  • 186 - bbascom (Red Sox)
  • 185 (252) - lambert58 (Cardinals)
  • 185 (171) - Jim Mora (Rangers)
  • 169 - Mookz (Orioles)

Dice roll(s) requested on Tue 17-Feb-2015 17:28:36 GMT

================================================================================

Rolling 2x 5d100:

================================================================================

Message addressed to:

- Epostlethwait@yahoo.com

- Cmh6476@yahoo.com

- Peasebwh@yahoo.com

Subject: Guardbum - Geek Homers dice roll

Rolling 2x 5D100

Roll 1 - 186

Roll 2 - 185

Rolled a second time because I was mad and only got a 202. Cleary dice don't like me so I'm not going to Vegas any time soon.

Rolling 2x 5d100:

<_<

Fanfuckingtastic

Rolling 2x 5d100:

Message addressed to:

- epostlethwait@yahoo.com, cmh6476@yahoo.com, misorgius@yahoo.com

Subject: Lambert58 - Geek Homers Dice Roll

Service Request Log: http://dice.kenware.com/?mode=logs&id=EB5C1546

Fock me!!!! - I realized by my post here and not receiving an email confirmation that I might have added the email addresses wrong. As you can see I seperated the addresses by commas. I went back to my dice roll to change the email address and send and it rerolled the dice. the 2nd time I believe I had a 185- 252 Something like that. That email went through. I will leave it up to Posty and CMH on how they want to handle this. If you feel you need to go with the 185 then feel free to do so. It was my error with the Email addresses.

Dice roll(s) requested on Tue 17-Feb-2015 21:29:38 GMT
Rolling 2x 5d100:

Message addressed to:
- epostlethwait@yahoo.com
- cmh6476@yahoo.com
- metal_militia_x@yahoo.com
Subject: ZeroTolerance - Geek Homers Dice Roll

Rolling 2x 5d100:

Message addressed to:

Fock me!!!! - I realized by my post here and not receiving an email confirmation that I might have added the email addresses wrong. As you can see I seperated the addresses by commas. I went back to my dice roll to change the email address and send and it rerolled the dice. the 2nd time I believe I had a 185- 252 Something like that. That email went through. I will leave it up to Posty and CMH on how they want to handle this. If you feel you need to go with the 185 then feel free to do so. It was my error with the Email addresses.

I will let cmh make the call as he is the main commissioner (I just help out)...

200, 234

I'm ok with lambert's roll as is

also I'm a sucky commissioner

Emails not received by myself or cmh will not count...

Dice roll(s) requested on Wed 18-Feb-2015 00:32:35 GMT
Rolling 2x 5d100:

Message addressed to:
- cmh6476@yahoo.com
- mcw1234@hotmail.com
Subject: Mookz - Geek Homers Dice Roll

<_<That's fine.. use the email that went through.. I said that in my original email.

it's not like there is a link that anyone of us could click to see what my actual roll was... oh wait. <_<

ATTICA.....ATTICA....ATTICA..

Put me down for the 185 - Burt already did me a favor by "giving" me Heyward and Shelby Miller.

<_<That's fine.. use the email that went through.. I said that in my original email.

it's not like there is a link that anyone of us could click to see what my actual roll was... oh wait. <_<

This is why I have my dilemma... Yes I did not get an email (don't know if cmh did), but you can click on the link that was supplied in the post to prove that that roll was done...

Thanks Mookz. That roll was the last wonderful roll I needed. WooHoo!

Rolling 2x 5d100:

Message addressed to:

- cmh6476@yahoo.com

- Mediacontrolsvolume@yahoo.com

Subject: Notkendrick 5 Marlins

No Dilemma. It was my error for not adding the emails right. Just put me down for the email you received. Seriously it was entirely my error.

Dice roll(s) requested on Wed 18-Feb-2015 02:28:21 GMT
Rolling 2x 5d100:

Rolling 2x 5d100:

Message addressed to:

i did this last year or the year before.

it should have sent the e-mail to Posty at the very least with his e-mail being first so he should have record and it should count for you.

**nevermind i see posty says he didnt get an e-mail.. the year i up, whatever i did sent an e-mail to one of them but not the other.

All I know is I've got 229 unread emails in my yahoo mail and a bunch of them are numbers you guys are sending me. I had an 8 am, a 9:15, a 10:30, a noon service club presentation, a 2pm that went an hour and a half, and then finally got a chance to start looking at work emails. I don't care what roll works for Team Pooholes, you guys need a commissioner that can act more swiftly and more sensibility than I.

:banana:

when the hell is the draft anyway, I need to start doing some research :unsure:

Dice roll(s) requested on Wed 18-Feb-2015 14:31:03 GMT

Rolling 2x 5d100:

Message addressed to:

- cmh6476@yahoo.com

Subject: posty - Geek Homers Dice Roll

Service Request Log: http://dice.kenware.com/?mode=logs&id=38D42673

well that worked out about as well as I feared. My top two guys will be gone by the time I get to pick, and it's a big dropoff to my #3 and #4. At that point, I'll pick one and let Mookz have the other, which is probably a coin flip. Then we'll see how decimated my board is when we come back around. This time last year, I was eying Alfonso Soriano in the 3rd. :unsure:

Crud, I was hoping for a roll around 240-260...

You look good right up there on top posty.

So... when do we roll for sup order knowledge. Now? About mid draft like last year? Post draft? It makes a difference in strategy

in my perfect world i would have swapped bum and cmh and hoped cmh went in a certain direction.....

ill lose my only "A" rated player, settle for my only "B" player and then see what happens from there with the rest of my "C" players. I need to hope for a little luck in the supp unlike last season.

So... when do we roll for sup order knowledge. Now? About mid draft like last year? Post draft? It makes a difference in strategy

i wouldnt change a ting from last season. sometime as a draft is midway through or wrapping up

i would assume we resolved the lambert issue?

i was going to suggest comparing the time stamp on the link in his posted roll with that in his e-mailed roll.

we are good.. I lost out on my top 2 guys but again it was completely my fault. I'm ready to do some damage... (with my first pick I am leaning heavily toward Skip Schumaker... you have been warned!!)

Personally I would rather wait to the end of the draft to do the supplemental order... I think it is kind of unfair that someone can tank a position knowing that they will have the #1 or #2 pick in the supplemental to get a stud player so they won't have to take their marginal player...

For example, lets say that Ryan Zimmerman was only active at 3B and Rendon was only active at 2B for this season. I kind of need a 1B or a 3B (since Zimmerman will be playing 1B), so I would look at LaRoche but there are others that can draft him... So I get ready to take LaRoche but he gets snagged, so now I need to look at another 1B/3B to fill my roster... So I see some guys that are platoon but will play some but I don't really like him, but I know that I have the #2 pick and I can easily take Jose Abreu, so I don't worry about it anymore... I think that is an unfair advantage because I think you should have to draft your team with players that are available to you...

I don't know that is just my take on it that one shouldn't know their supplemental order position until towards the end of our draft... I probably didn't explain it well, but I tried...

Personally I would rather wait to the end of the draft to do the supplemental order... I think it is kind of unfair that someone can tank a position knowing that they will have the #1 or #2 pick in the supplemental to get a stud player so they won't have to take their marginal player...

For example, lets say that Ryan Zimmerman was only active at 3B and Rendon was only active at 2B for this season. I kind of need a 1B or a 3B (since Zimmerman will be playing 1B), so I would look at LaRoche but there are others that can draft him... So I get ready to take LaRoche but he gets snagged, so now I need to look at another 1B/3B to fill my roster... So I see some guys that are platoon but will play some but I don't really like him, but I know that I have the #2 pick and I can easily take Jose Abreu, so I don't worry about it anymore... I think that is an unfair advantage because I think you should have to draft your team with players that are available to you...

I don't know that is just my take on it that one shouldn't know their supplemental order position until towards the end of our draft... I probably didn't explain it well, but I tried...

i agree with you. i think its fine to wait until the draft is over.

ideally, we want 7-10 days before opening day for trades and such. that leaves us about 30 days to do this draft, roll for supplemental order and do the supplemental. plenty of time.

we also probably want to leave a few days after we roll for the supplemental order, before we start the supplemental draft in case anyone wants to make any trades then. I know we have had some trades made in the past.

rough timeline?

2/18 - Open rounds 10-26 for guys to add their exclusives

2/23 - Draft Starts (should take 2 weeks tops?)

3/11 - Roll for Supplemental

3/16 - 2 round Supplemental draft begins (should be done in 2-3 days)

With the season starting April 5, I was targeting a start date of around March 9...

Feb 23rd is when we started the draft last year so I was just going off that.