Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

12 Geeks 1 Cup 2015: Fantasy Football is stupid, and i hope the govt. shuts it all down.

I think the password at the MFL site is

reigningchampwhitewonder

One word, all lowercase

Actually being the champ reminds me of the downsyndrome line from waiting

Go ahead and put me on the waiting list, but as someone who will back out if a slot actually becomes available. :thumbsup:

Jesus Gary... not again. :wall:

I thought you were going to write that sh!t down?

:lol:

:thumbsup: I have my information, but getting this

There was a problem
  • You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Back to previous page

There was a problem
  • You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Back to previous page

WWhen I go to the second link, I am signed in and it even has a big button that say "Join League" but I keep hitting it and it does nothing.

MFL site, I have no password, so it wont let me sign in there either.

There was a problem

Back to previous page

Make sure you are logged into Yahoo before following the link in the email.

Make sure you are logged into Yahoo before following the link in the email.

Yep. Tried at least 100 times now. While logged in. I never received an email invite either for some damn reason, so I can not get in that way either.

If I can not get into the league in the next few days, I will just bow out I guess. I do not want to cause problems for SC. Dude does not have time to deal with stupid sht like this probably. This is focking retarded. It should not be such a huge focking deal to simply sing into a league. It is focking NUTS.

Silly question... did you check your spam folder for the e-mail?

Silly question... did you check your spam folder for the e-mail?

Yep. I have checked the entire thing and nothing. I am so sorry about this. I do not understand why I did not get the email. My mailbox has NOTHING. So something must have went wrong.

THANKS for all your help. Just remember all that help I gave you that first year, maybe that will ease this pain a little. :overhead:

Just kidding, seriously though, thanks for trying to help me with this. I feel like a complete failure. :bench:

I was just looking for a way to send you an invite, but it's locked to commissioner only. :( I'd send you mine, but it's locked to my team. Double :(

PM southcarolina... I'm sure he can send you another one.

I was just looking for a way to send you an invite, but it's locked to commissioner only. :( I'd send you mine, but it's locked to my team. Double :(

PM southcarolina... I'm sure he can send you another one.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I know and I really do appreciate all this effort you are putting in to help me here. I really hate to bother him with this. I will probably have to do that though. Maybe he will see this and send it to me again. If not, I will ask him in PM. THANKS.

He may be tired of holding my hand through all this though and boot me. Hope not. Sorry SC bro, I am really trying here. Do not understand how this all happened, especially since I have the right email and log in info this year. Sorry bro.

I had some trouble too but I didn't put much effort in. I'm going to look at the instructions more carefully and try again later. Just feeling lazy. Also using a computer is better/easier than a phone.

Gary can you PM me a different email addy to try?

Sure. I have sent it. :D THanks bro

if you joined the yahoo site, i added you to the mfl site. password is your FFT screenname all lowercase, no punctuation no spaces with 2015 added to the end.

still have not heard from

kanil

rallo

drobeski

Pretty sure drobs just earned himself another timeout. :lol:

if you joined the yahoo site, i added you to the mfl site. password is your FFT screenname all lowercase, no punctuation no spaces with 2015 added to the end.

I finally got in bro. THanks. Let me know when I can join the MFL site and I will get in that too.

Any update SC?

Kanil just informed me he is out so you are in if you still want. I will get you fixed up tonight when I get home from work.

Kanil just informed me he is out so you are in if you still want. I will get you fixed up tonight when I get home from work.

Yea I still want in

Yea I still want in

Can you pm me an email address and I will try to get the yahoo invite sent today. I am having an unprecedented good Internet connection day at work

Can you pm me an email address and I will try to get the yahoo invite sent today. I am having an unprecedented good Internet connection day at work

Ok just pmed you

Ok just pmed you

That's ghey. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :wave:

OK everyone who joined the yahoo site yesterday or today is added to the MFL site. DGJB13 i sent you an invite email.

Shotsup and feelingmn have confirmed their "IN" status, but still need to join the yahoo site

Rallo hasnt posted at FFT since april. Im assuming we need to fill his spot.

Drobeski is apparently banned right now? I sent two emails to the address he used to sign up last year. If i dont hear from him soon, i will have no choice but to give his spot to Mookz, and then to some other owner when Mooks pulls out soon afterward.

I'll give rallo and drobs a day or two to get in touch with me and then.......

OK everyone who joined the yahoo site yesterday or today is added to the MFL site. DGJB13 i sent you an invite email.

Shotsup and feelingmn have confirmed their "IN" status, but still need to join the yahoo site

Rallo hasnt posted at FFT since april. Im assuming we need to fill his spot.

Drobeski is apparently banned right now? I sent two emails to the address he used to sign up last year. If i dont hear from him soon, i will have no choice but to give his spot to Mookz, and then to some other owner when Mooks pulls out soon afterward.

I'll give rallo and drobs a day or two to get in touch with me and then.......

I got it and joined on the yahoo site but not the MFL. How do I join on that one? And also when is the draft going to be?

I got it and joined on the yahoo site but not the MFL. How do I join on that one? And also when is the draft going to be?

The link is in the first post. your password is djgb132015. I'd change it after you join. :)

The link is in the first post. your password is djgb132015. I'd change it after you join. :)

It's saying invalid password. I had tried that before and it wasn't working that's why I figured I would ask.

try it now

I got in. Thanks! That being said this is my first time using MFL (always used ESPN) any tips on it? Also, when is our draft date?

I got in. Thanks! That being said this is my first time using MFL (always used ESPN) any tips on it? Also, when is our draft date?

MFL is set up like a third grader made it. So my only tip is dont get frustrated. But its the best platform for a slow draft. When we get closer to the draft we can help you with the actual draft stuff. Its a bit convoluted but once you make a couple of picks its not that bad.

Last year we started the draft the Monday after the third week of preseason games and the draft damn near took us right up to the first game. So this year i'll probably start it after preseason week 2. Looking at the NFL schedule, im thinking Monday August 24th at 8 AM. Im off that day, and it gives us like 17 days to get the draft done. Theres a MNF that night (Bengals and Buccaneers) so i wont turn on the timer until Tuesday morning in case someone with a top pick is considering Doug Martin or Andy Dalton and wants one last look at them before they draft them.

As soon as i fill the last two spots, i'll get the draft order worked out and you can start making plans.

MFL is set up like a third grader made it. So my only tip is dont get frustrated. But its the best platform for a slow draft. When we get closer to the draft we can help you with the actual draft stuff. Its a bit convoluted but once you make a couple of picks its not that bad.

Last year we started the draft the Monday after the third week of preseason games and the draft damn near took us right up to the first game. So this year i'll probably start it after preseason week 2. Looking at the NFL schedule, im thinking Monday August 24th at 8 AM. Im off that day, and it gives us like 17 days to get the draft done. Theres a MNF that night (Bengals and Buccaneers) so i wont turn on the timer until Tuesday morning in case someone with a top pick is considering Doug Martin or Andy Dalton and wants one last look at them before they draft them.

As soon as i fill the last two spots, i'll get the draft order worked out and you can start making plans.

Sounds good. I've looked a little into the MFL site. Like you said once we start drafting I'll eventually get the hang of it

As the official welcome wagon for the 12 Geeks 1 Cup league, I'd like to tell you "Fock off, seriously!"

Welcome to the league. :cheers:

THanks SC, I made it into the MFL site without a hitch. :cheers: :banana:

MFL is set up like a third grader made it.

It's highly customizable and it doesn't help that you've made it look as ugly as humanly possible.

It's highly customizable and it doesn't help that you've made it look as ugly as humanly possible.

sure. blame the victim.