Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

12 Geeks 1 Cup 2015: Fantasy Football is stupid, and i hope the govt. shuts it all down.

Drobeski is apparently banned right now? I sent two emails to the address he used to sign up last year. If i dont hear from him soon, i will have no choice but to give his spot to Mookz, and then to some other owner when Mooks pulls out soon afterward.

Isn't Mookz below me in the wait list and me below another?

So this year i'll probably start it after preseason week 2. Looking at the NFL schedule, im thinking Monday August 24th at 8 AM. Im off that day, and it gives us like 17 days to get the draft done.

Looks like I'm gonna have to bow out. Gonna be at a cabin 8/22-8/26 and not sure how much free time I'll have....or if I'll have wi-fi.

Seems there's enough outside interest to fill my spot. If not, then I'll just queue up the first 8 rounds and autodraft my team.

Isn't Mookz below me in the wait list and me below another?

Yes. I was just playing off him saying he was going to bow out after getting a spot upthread.

You are next up.

Looks like I'm gonna have to bow out. Gonna be at a cabin 8/22-8/26 and not sure how much free time I'll have....or if I'll have wi-fi.

Seems there's enough outside interest to fill my spot. If not, then I'll just queue up the first 8 rounds and autodraft my team.

I hate to lose you over scheduling. Im pretty sure you are one of the original owners, correct? If nothing else, i can push the draft back a bit. I can start it the morning of Tuesday the 25th, im off that day too. Chances are unless you are picking at the end of round 1, you wouldnt have to make more than 1 pick before you got home. Between predraft lists and/or a proxy drafter, we can make it work.

If its too much of a hassle, then pm me.

Any day should be fine if it's a slow draft. They have wifi on the ward here so I can use my phone to draft if I have to.

Any day should be fine if it's a slow draft. They have wifi on the ward here so I can use my phone to draft if I have to.

Yeah thats what im saying. I could just not turn on the clock and let the chips fall where they may. As long as we are done soon enough that i can get rosters inputted to Yahoo beofre the first thursday night game its all good.

At noon EST tomorrow (7.14.2015) i will begin actively trying to fill our two vacancies if i dont hear from either drobeski or rallo. . Posty is first up. Mookz and tantastic i need a clarification if you actually want spots or not.

Thanks

Your friendly neighborhood commissitator

sc

I'm still uncomfortable with giving Dr.O the boot while everyone knows he's on timeout. Maybe a bit more time would be in order. I do understand that you've tried to contact him through his email account so at least you made the effort.

id be comfortable giving drobs the boot even if he were here saying he was back in

I'm still uncomfortable with giving Dr.O the boot while everyone knows he's on timeout. Maybe a bit more time would be in order. I do understand that you've tried to contact him through his email account so at least you made the effort.

Ive sent him three emails to the address he used last year.

I started this thread on July 9th. Drobeski last activity on FFT: July 11 2015. On July 11 OldMaid posted this: Pretty sure drobs just earned himself another timeout. :lol:

I dont know what he did, but it must have been bad enough. He knows what is allowable in here and what is not. The first banning, maybe he got caught up in a moment and posted something out of anger. The second banning, he chose to do it over being a contributing member of the GC. Whatever he did, he chose to exclude himself from the GC.

IMO, that doesnt sound to me like someone who is all that worried about his spot in 12G1C. I'll be more than happy to change my mind if he just contacts me. Dont tell me he doesnt have an alias in here. Everyone has one. And if he doesnt, it takes 15 seconds to make one. Heck even *I* have an alias. Chances are he just values keeping that alias "secret" over using it to join the league. If he really wanted to make sure i dont give his spot away, its beyond simple to make that happen. And yet it hasnt.

Bottom line, unless he contacts me by noon tomorrow, im giving his spot away. If 12G1C is that important to them, im sure someone will drop out next year.

• Like 1

Somebody's not feeling very friendly. :lol:

alsoihappentoagree100%

Somebody's not feeling very friendly. :lol:

alsoihappentoagree100%

Im pretty sure i warned everyone not to f*ck with me this year. But im not feeling particularly grouchy tonight. Just calling it like i see it.

anyone post to no neck at the closet ?

At noon EST tomorrow (7.14.2015) i will begin actively trying to fill our two vacancies if i dont hear from either drobeski or rallo. . Posty is first up. Mookz and tantastic i need a clarification if you actually want spots or not.

Thanks

Your friendly neighborhood commissitator

sc

How about this - keep me at the bottom of the wait list, and I will join if you need me. But I won't c-block someone else who really wants in. It's been a couple of years since I played in a league, and I'm sure nobody would appreciate using me as a doormat from week to week. :thumbsup: (That said, I will be a dedicated and active owner should I be called upon.)

But im not feeling particularly grouchy tonight.

Check that. Its been pouring down rain for like 10 minutes. Real Noah's Ark type rain, when my wife sticks her head out of the bedroom and says:" Is it raining? I think i left the windows down in your SUV."

So Im just itching to kick someone out of the league :mad:

How about this - keep me at the bottom of the wait list, and I will join if you need me. But I won't c-block someone else who really wants in. It's been a couple of years since I played in a league, and I'm sure nobody would appreciate using me as a doormat from week to week. :thumbsup: (That said, I will be a dedicated and active owner should I be called upon.)

I remember you being a good owner from my days at Geek Homers. Even if you were an Orioles fanboy. You'd make a good addition to 12G1C. And you would have plenty of competition for league doormat.

anyone post to no neck at the closet ?

wait....he posts there? then why are we even having this discussion. someone get an email from him i can send the invite to. i had an account there, but i lost the url and password

We had a Dr. O sighting? even briefly. I need to see what he did to get banned again.

We had a Dr. O sighting? even briefly. I need to see what he did to get banned again.

I think he originally got banned for a c-unit tirade, then he came back and started a thread "what's up c**ts.

I think he originally got banned for a c-unit tirade, then he came back and started a thread "what's up c**ts.

He was really heartbroken when his gay love interest got banned so it's no surprise he got the TO. I presume the what's up c**ts thread got deleted.

He was really heartbroken when his gay love interest got banned so it's no surprise he got the TO. I presume the what's up c**ts thread got deleted.

That's too bad. I would have guessed "sometimes tampons, sometimes wangs", but now I'll never know. :(

• Like 1

Too much drama. Replace the DBag Brady loving no neck tool bag.

replace that mofo

i like mookz

replace that mofo

i like mookz

He's a racist Fock. Share the same views. Hope he sucks ass at FF

I like Mookz too. Fock it.. Let's replace drobs.

nobody likes him anyway

Just got confirmation that FeelingMN will not be returning as an owner. So unless something changes in the next couple of hours, thats three owners that need replacing.

Posty, you are in if you want FeelinMn's spot.

Just got confirmation that FeelingMN will not be returning as an owner. So unless something changes in the next couple of hours, thats three owners that need replacing.

Sure, I will take it... I will PM you my email address...

Posty, I don't know if we have an opening yet, but you're at the top of the wait list at Cult Classic as well.

I'm still in the cult classic. I just havnt gotten into the swing of FF yet

Bummer about FeelingMN... He's one of my favorites. :(

drobeski and rallo now have until someone asks for one of their spots to contact me. sorry fellas. could be a week. could be a minute. :dunno:

anyone have any last words or anecdotes they'd like to relate about either drobs or rallo?

drobeski and rallo now have until someone asks for one of their spots to contact me. sorry fellas. could be a week. could be a minute. :dunno:

anyone have any last words or anecdotes they'd like to relate about either drobs or rallo?

I'll take a spot if one is available

People should be lining up to play with an FF legend such as me

I'll take a spot if one is available

One is available. You are in. Please PM me an email address so i can send you the invite

F that if Posty is in then I'm out. Right Volty

:wave:

:cheers:

I tried to reach the no neck Pollack cunts via Edgers closet and no response.

fock him