Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

***2015 PGA Championship Thread***

If David Lingmerth can shoot a -5 late yesterday afternoon in those blistery conditions where everybody was struggling to just get under par, he might go really low this morning. :unsure:

If David Lingmerth can shoot a -5 late yesterday afternoon in those blistery conditions where everybody was struggling to just get under par, he might go really low this morning. :unsure:

Since I'm short - I normally root for my vertically challenged brothas. :thumbsup:

I hope the wind picks up this afternoon so that things kind of even out in terms of the draw. The guys yesterday afternoon really had it tough and it showed in the scoring.

I hope the wind picks up this afternoon so that things kind of even out in terms of the draw. The guys yesterday afternoon really had it tough and it showed in the scoring.

According to the weather channel it's supposed to stay pretty much the same all day. Although it's pretty unpredictable with the course being right on the lake

They're aren't much of a factor - but Spieth & Rory are somewhat trading blows in their round. Pretty cool to watch. :thumbsup:

They're aren't much of a factor - but Spieth & Rory are somewhat trading blows in their round. Pretty cool to watch. :thumbsup:

They could end up being a factor. Even if they're only at -3 at the end of the day, that should be good enough to be in the final ten groups on Saturday.

Wow - what a turn of events on #18... Jordan turns 5 into 3, and Rory has real estate left just to save bogey.

Edit: 3 shot swing - Spieth birdies, Rory doubles.

Wow - what a turn of events on #18... Jordan turns 5 into 3, and Rory has real estate left just to save bogey.

Edit: 3 shot swing - Spieth birdies, Rory doubles.

I bet Speef over Rory today :banana:

Loving the live coverage too at work on a boring Friday btw :thumbsup:

Stenson -6 through 11 holes. I thought after yesterday that my pick to win the tournament wasn't going to even make the cut.

Rory with the Eagle! Boom. So much firepower.

And Speef amazes me in that he just keeps grinding along and saving pars. Then he will get lucky and chip in or something, creating a spark that leads to a couple birdies...then back to grinding. It's amazing golf, but I keep watching him and wondering how he sustains it.

And Speef amazes me in that he just keeps grinding along and saving pars. Then he will get lucky and chip in or something, creating a spark that leads to a couple birdies...then back to grinding. It's amazing golf, but I keep watching him and wondering how he sustains it.

He leads the tour in 2nd Round scoring average - by almost a whole half stroke. Incredible.

Current cut line sitting at +1....... Prolly will go to +2 this afternoon, if not higher.

Whats the projected cut line? I'm thinking +2 or maybe even +3

Tiger has a 69 in him today.

And he still has three holes to play...

- funny how black folk in the bars never ask for golf to be put on anymore -

Did they ever?

Stenson to -8 on the day. Coetzee shot a 65. Iwata -7 on the day as well.

I never said he would finish the round I just said 67 :) he did better than I thought

I've never seen two guys more likely to shoot 77's.

I know Saturday is moving day, but they tore this course apart. The course is either very easy the way it's set up or these guys are really good.

A buddy of mine has played it twice. He was amazed at how well the scores are. He's a 2 handicap and shot eight over each round he played from the whites. Very impressive golf we are witnessing.

If put this course in my top ten bucket list courses that are a must play.

I know Saturday is moving day, but they tore this course apart. The course is either very easy the way it's set up or these guys are really good.

A buddy of mine has played it twice. He was amazed at how well the scores are. He's a 2 handicap and shot eight over each round he played from the whites. Very impressive golf we are witnessing.

If put this course in my top ten bucket list courses that are a must play.

I have played there --- not for like 6 years but I can agree it is one of the toughest courses I have played if not the toughest I shoot to only a 14 so basically I am a mid 80's golfer but I struggled twice to just break 100 at WS which is why when we went there I liked Blackwolf a lot better as it was a little easier. No clue how the Pros are tearing it up so much I thought it would have played more like a US Open maybe they didn't trick it out at all like they do at an Open course and just left it as is?

Anyone see Bubba Watson trying to get relief from an anthill?

Hilarious dialogue.

was so busy this weekend, I didn't see any of the tourney.