Sign in to follow this  
shytown

What do you for last place?

I am the commish of a 12 team league and about 1/2 want to do something for the looser just wondering what you all do if anything.

thanks!

I play in a 10 teamer with two 5 team divisions. Top 3 in each make playoffs. Bottom 2 in each play in the Toilet Bowl playoffs. 4th plays 5th in each division. The winners play for the #1 pick in the next draft and $50 (roughly 2.5% of our prize pool). Loser gets the 2 pick. The losers of the first game play the next week for the 3rd pick and no money. Winner gets the 3rd, the loser picks 4th. Keeps all involved. People don't give up.

I play in a 10 teamer with two 5 team divisions. Top 3 in each make playoffs. Bottom 2 in each play in the Toilet Bowl playoffs. 4th plays 5th in each division. The winners play for the #1 pick in the next draft and $50 (roughly 2.5% of our prize pool). Loser gets the 2 pick. The losers of the first game play the next week for the 3rd pick and no money. Winner gets the 3rd, the loser picks 4th. Keeps all involved. People don't give up.

:nono: Change this to 2 division winners and 4 wild cards like it is in every sport, right now. Guys with worse records will be making it over better teams left and right like this. Years ago our league switched to divisions and set it up like this w top 3 in each. We learned the hard way how dumb it was, the playoffs were a complete nightmare and people were butthurt.

I am the commish of a 12 team league and about 1/2 want to do something for the looser just wondering what you all do if anything.

thanks!

We ignore the last place person , every last place person I know want to hide in shame . Lol

we give them the smallest trophy we can find that says 'loser'