Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

Leonard Hankerson ATL

How bout this guy, been playing well this preseason, Roddy white is breaking down, always injured, don't see him playing more than 4-6 games. Hankerson about 6'2-6'3 with 4.4 speed. I think he's worth taking a look along with Brandon Coleman and Dorsett.

I like Hardy a lot as well. Kid was a stud in college. That being said whoever is in the 2nd spot should out perform their ADP significantly.

Hankerson was a guy i loved coming out of college but hasnt made much noise. He had a hip injury and hasnt been as explosive as i expected since then. If he is the #2 i like him as a boarderline wr3. Hardy may eat into his play time however.

Shanahan loves Hanktime. He is the reason Hankerson is on the Falcons roster. I would say it's Hank's job to lose. But hardy could def see time bc Hank is not the beacon of health

Shanahan loves Hanktime. He is the reason Hankerson is on the Falcons roster. I would say it's Hank's job to lose. But hardy could def see time bc Hank is not the beacon of health

I would like to see him succeed. The receiver class of Dez Julio and Green is already pretty damn good. It would have been historically epic if Hankerson panned out.

Now when Hankerson was Playing with the Redskins didn't he have a hard time staying healthy ?

Now when Hankerson was Playing with the Redskins didn't he have a hard time staying healthy ?

He had a harder time being a good football player. He blows.

• Like 1

Lol

I gotta give it to you, that's one of the best responses I've ever seen. Lol

I like Hardy a lot as well. Kid was a stud in college. That being said whoever is in the 2nd spot should out perform their ADP significantly.

Damn I almost drafted Hardy but usually don't think much of smurfs in the NFL. Obviously there's your special cases but damn, dude isn't even 190 lbs is he?

I wouldn't go ahead and write Roddy off. Sure his body is breaking down but now may be the time to buy low.

Could very well be a 70-800-7 if his legs hold up.

Damn I almost drafted Hardy but usually don't think much of smurfs in the NFL. Obviously there's your special cases but damn, dude isn't even 190 lbs is he?

Smaller receivers can thrive in todays NFL that doesnt allow as much contact.

I wouldn't go ahead and write Roddy off. Sure his body is breaking down but now may be the time to buy low.

Could very well be a 70-800-7 if his legs hold up.

Think all the signs are showing that he is not a 70 rec guy .

lol wait so you write off roddy because of injury for HANKERSON? this dude will be a slot wr and on the shelf by week 6

lol wait so you write off roddy because of injury for HANKERSON? this dude will be a slot wr and on the shelf by week 6

No , because White is 34 and seems to be breaking down . I think it's time to rethink what he was and and what he now is .

I know I'm in a minority here but I think Roddy can give you 1,000 / 8 this year at a pretty low cost.

I know I'm in a minority here but I think Roddy can give you 1,000 / 8 this year at a pretty low cost.

I agree, if he is healthy all year. Health is the issue.

I agree, if he is healthy all year. Health is the issue.

I believe the note on him from Yahoo state's that not only is he having "minor" surgery on his right elbow, but that he also has to have "sporadic" drainings of his knee. I am no doctor, but that doesn't sound like a guy who will be healthy all year. I do have him as one of my bench players in one of my leagues, but after watching him fall off last year and then reading this I almost regret drafting him at all let alone at the spot I grabbed him at.

I believe the note on him from Yahoo state's that not only is he having "minor" surgery on his right elbow, but that he also has to have "sporadic" drainings of his knee. I am no doctor, but that doesn't sound like a guy who will be healthy all year. I do have him as one of my bench players in one of my leagues, but after watching him fall off last year and then reading this I almost regret drafting him at all let alone at the spot I grabbed him at.

Last year he missed I think 2 games and lagged with injuries all year and put up around 950 / 7.

You could insert Hankerson into the Falcons starting lineup all year and he wouldn't put up that stat line.

Last year he missed I think 2 games and lagged with injuries all year and put up around 950 / 7.

You could insert Hankerson into the Falcons starting lineup all year and he wouldn't put up that stat line.

I agree with the 2nd part, I don't think Hankerson would be any better. But I also don't think White will put up 950/7 again. I could be wrong.

Yeah but its difficult to predict year to year success with older players who have new ailments.

Yeah but its difficult to predict year to year success with older players who have new ailments.

That's true and maybe this is the year Roddy falls off the cliff. Just saying he's at least capable of putting up solid WR2 numbers at a much lower cost. Nobody other WR on that roster Julio excepted is worth discussing at all.

70 would be 10 less than last year.

Don't see him staying healthy enough to put up solid numbers this season . At 34 your body's changes and I think it's his time .