Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Here is why Goddell will keep the delfategate facade going as long as possible.

So Goodell is why this is in court? Interesting take....bs, but interesting

Anything to keep the lemmings from thinking about what matters.

So Brady appealing to a judge is because he is in on it?

"you're going to war with a corporation that OWNS a day of the week!"

:thumbsup:

whoever wrote that line deserves a gold star... great stuff.

The NFL is going to lose the Battle of Public Opinion once this comes out. Now... I don't think I'll WON'T stop watching on Sundays (Mondays, and Thrs. too) but we will have a feeling that the whole thing is "dirty" the same way Boxing is... and the "integrity" of the game will be gone.

On an aside, I wonder if ESPN will run this trailer?

I wonder if any critics will be "incentivized" to write poor reviews and steer viewers away? I'm guessing stuff like this will seem minor after the movie paints the NFL as a soul-less, corporate evil on par with Enron and others who've committed horrible corporate crimes (super fund sites, etc).

Seems like Goodell is fine with this being over. It's Tom Brady who doesn't want to let it die.

Seems like Goodell is fine with this being over. It's Tom Brady who doesn't want to let it die.

Of course he's fine with it being over. He gotten exactly what he's wanted so far

by countering with an offer (3 games and admission of guilt) that he knows Brady will never accept?

whoever wrote that line deserves a gold star... great stuff.

The NFL is going to lose the Battle of Public Opinion once this comes out. Now... I don't think I'll WON'T stop watching on Sundays (Mondays, and Thrs. too) but we will have a feeling that the whole thing is "dirty" the same way Boxing is... and the "integrity" of the game will be gone.

On an aside, I wonder if ESPN will run this trailer?

I wonder if any critics will be "incentivized" to write poor reviews and steer viewers away? I'm guessing stuff like this will seem minor after the movie paints the NFL as a soul-less, corporate evil on par with Enron and others who've committed horrible corporate crimes (super fund sites, etc).

I won't have the feeling it's like boxing.

ESPN will run from this like a Mort tweet

by countering with an offer (3 games and admission of guilt) that he knows Brady will never accept?

Brady's plan all along was to keep appealing so that it would still be tied up in court when the season started.

Brady's plan all along was to keep appealing so that it would still be tied up in court when the season started.

don't be so sure.

Did he counter something? I just knew he sentenced Brady to a four game suspension. Brady could have just accepted that and this whole thing would be over right now.

Did he counter something? I just knew he sentenced Brady to a four game suspension. Brady could have just accepted that and this whole thing would be over right now.

:clap:

Hardy could have also accepted 10 games, but he didn't

Brady will be under center week 1 guaranteed. even if he loses he can appeal and they will have to put the whole thing on hold. He could still lose and serve the suspension at a later date, but hes under center wk1. I drafted him as my only QB in a 10tm league the other day. Worst case theres plenty of good qbs on the waiver wire still.

Brady will be under center week 1 guaranteed. even if he loses he can appeal and they will have to put the whole thing on hold. He could still lose and serve the suspension at a later date, but hes under center wk1. I drafted him as my only QB in a 10tm league the other day. Worst case theres plenty of good qbs on the waiver wire still.

I agree.

Brady will be under center week 1 guaranteed.

you're wrong

a stay is not a guarantee

:clap:

Hardy could have also accepted 10 games, but he didn't

Hardy and AP got off because Goodell punished them using the revamped DV penalties, but their incidents occurred prior to the new rules. Not applicable in the Brady case.

Black lives?

Hardy and AP got off because Goodell punished them using the revamped DV penalties, but their incidents occurred prior to the new rules. Not applicable in the Brady case.

so hardy could not have just taken the penalty? :dunno:

I'm sure belichick is so happy with Brady right now. Season starts in 9 days, and he doesn't even know who his QB will be. lol B.B. has long since distanced himself from all of this deflategate stuff. This is all 100% selfish Brady at this point.

I think it would be great if he said he can't sit around waiting for this nonsense and announces Garapolo as his week one starter.

I'm sure belichick is so happy with Brady right now. Season starts in 9 days, and he doesn't even know who his QB will be. lol B.B. has long since distanced himself from all of this deflategate stuff. This is all 100% selfish Brady at this point.

I think it would be great if he said he can't sit around waiting for this nonsense and announces Garapolo as his week one starter.

i am sure BB would rather have garapolo :wacko:

i am sure BB would rather have garapolo :wacko:

I'm sure he'd rather have Garapolo and have two weeks of working on a gameplan for Pittsburgh, then to not know if a judge is going to grant a stay for Brady to play until two days before the game.

Hahahaha.

You are so blind in your Brady hate, that you now think Belichick would prefer Brady miss 4 games than not know who is starter is in week 1 nine days in advance. :doh: The team could probably practice with Gacrapolo for the next week thinking he is starting, and if Brady becomes available to play 90 minutes before game time I bet Belichick goes with Brady.

Hahahaha.

You are so blind in your Brady hate, that you now think Belichick would prefer Brady miss 4 games than not know who is starter is in week 1 nine days in advance. :doh: The team could probably practice with Gacrapolo for the next week thinking he is starting, and if Brady becomes available to play 90 minutes before game time I bet Belichick goes with Brady.

I'm sure he'd rather have Garapolo and have two weeks of working on a gameplan for Pittsburgh, then to not know if a judge is going to grant a stay for Brady to play until two days before the game.

I guess if Brady were hurt and questionable and couldn't practice, BB would just say "eh, fock it, we don't need you, take the week off" or would he maybe game plan both QBs?

Hahahaha.

I guarantee you that the game plan would be different if Brady plays than if Garapolo does. Of course Belichick would prefer Brady play. But at some point, he would like to know who it's going to be. If you are under the illusion that Belichick isn't fed up with how long this is dragging on, you are dumber than I thought. And I already thought you were an idiot.

you're wrong

a stay is not a guarantee

Its a guarantee. This will take months and most likely he wouldnt even serve a suspension til next season. Iv seen enough court stuff on tv to know this takes decades to work out. Called it months ago.

I do t think the game plan will involve too much throwing no matter what. Their signing fossils and trading for back benchers to play WR.

Its a guarantee. This will take months and most likely he wouldnt even serve a suspension til next season. Iv seen enough court stuff on tv to know this takes decades to work out. Called it months ago.

No, it is not.

Brady can ask and the judge can say no.

I do t think the game plan will involve too much throwing no matter what. Their signing fossils and trading for back benchers to play WR.

Well, Brady seems to be throwing to the other team as often as he is to teammates this preseason. I thought he was supposed to be really pissed off and the rest of the league should watch out. Grrrrrrr lol I guess he's not angry yet. He's saving it. :doh:

No, it is not.

Brady can ask and the judge can say no.

Bull. he has a right to an appeal right? So why would he serve a suspension during the appeal that he could win? Then what? Go back in time and take the suspension away? If he loses this week and appeals, he plays week 1, period. Fact....I think.

Just because Reggie Wayne isn't good enough to play for the Colts anymore doesn't mean he can't be the patriots best receiver.

Just because Reggie Wayne isn't good enough to play for the Colts anymore doesn't mean he can't be the patriots best receiver.

Id take an old Wayne over 10 amendolas and hurt Lafells.

Bull. he has a right to an appeal right? So why would he serve a suspension during the appeal that he could win? Then what? Go back in time and take the suspension away? If he loses this week and appeals, he plays week 1, period. Fact.

A STAY IS NOT A GIVEN. FACT

THE JUDGE CAN SAY NO. FACT

You're an idiot on this subject. fact

did you listen to Michael McCann this morning, who happens to be a lawyer and who spoke on this?

“A stay would be a manner in which the suspension is not carried about until his appeal is decided so that would again take months. Brady would first go to Judge Berman. He would petition for a stay and if that fails he would then go to the second circuit. He would have to show a reputable harm. Reputable harm would be, ‘Look, I’m never getting these four games back. They can’t be replayed.’ The NFL would say, ‘Well, you’re really missing the point Tom. It’s about missed game checks.’ They would go back and forth. There’s also a possibility Berman could vacate the suspension, but then the NFL says, ‘Well, vacating the suspension doesn’t mean we can’t repunish Tom Brady. All vacating the suspension means is that Roger Goodell’s decision to uphold the suspension has been lifted.

“I think Judge Berman — if he orders for Tom Brady, will also say the NFL is barred from having Roger Goodell hear another hearing from Tom Brady again.”

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2015/09/01/michael-mccann-on-dc-nfls-reported-deal-to-tom-brady-maybe-the-worst-offer-ive-ever-heard/

A STAY IS NOT A GIVEN. FACT

THE JUDGE CAN SAY NO. FACT

You're an idiot on this subject. fact

I guess I cant argue with these points. my aunt could also get a sex change and a meteor could wipe out earth today. Hes under center week 1, no doubt in my mind.