Romo

A.J. Green

Evans

Keenan Allen

Hill

Ladarius Green

Catanzaro

BALT

25.9 pts with Lynch left to play (103.61 projected HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :doh: :( :angry: )

League 2:

DT

Evans

Keenan Allen

Hyde

Ladarius Green

Catanzaro

DET

29 pts with Rodgers & Ivory left (97.03 projected FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

P.S. Fitz, Crow, David Johnson on bench

Quickly learning, after my teams blew up last week and blew each other this week, how boom or bust using common players is.

A big fat sloppy FU to all of the "fantasy experts" who told me to leave James Jones on the bench this week. Jones has 9 points so far, half way thru the 1st quarter. I could pick the Top 30 WRs with my random ass droppings better than these so called "experts" could.

Douchebags.

Brees, Hyde, Evans, my whole team at least AP looked better although some AP love last week would have made me 1-1 instead of 0-2.

Constantly amazed how sometimes it'd be easier to throw darts and end up with a better score than the hours of research that led to a 32 point total.

32 points!!!!! In a 10 team league!!!

I have no words. Worst score I might have ever seen personally.

Big FU to me for leaving DeAngelo on the bench in favor of riding the Abdulla train. I sincerely echo tanatastics sentiments on the subject.

to my RBs Hill and Lacy for a combined -0.5 point. Matt Jones on bench. Even worse, they have outscored my Balt D, so FU to them too.

A special FU to Reuben Randle, who Manning clearly doest trust and want to throw the ball to. And A FU to me for not learning that last week.

Amazingly I'm still going to win with Juilo, Edelman and Landry vs opponent with Allen, Evans and Adams.and Rams D.

SO, basically, FU to everybody.

Oh, and FU to my Survivor and Pick Em. I dont even want to look.

A huge FU to myself. I"ve had Graham in a keeper league for years, and I'm just too stupid to get rid of this overrated vagina. 1 focking catch? WTF? I'll be hitting the waiver wire this week. I'm done with this dork. Luke Wilson's probably out there.

Fock Roddy White - A donut? Give me a break.

Fock CJ Anderson - Lesson learned. No more RBs in the back half of the first round.

Fock Larry Fitzgerald - You have your best game in 5 years against me? My matchup should have been over, now I have to sweat out Monday night.

This focking game, man.

FU Lamar Miller for making me believe against the Redskins defense while you were on my bench and doing jack squat against the low-life Jags!

FU Lacy for staying on the bench with an ankle sprain. It's just a SPRAIN, get back out there and run you wussy!!!

FU you Brees for a stinking pile of rat .

A big FU to Leonard Hankerson and myself,I was so high on him in that ATL offense that I drafted him in 3 leagues and started him across the board last week including my DFS plays and got scared this week and had him benched everywhere.

I got a nice haircut this weekend... i got that going for me at least.

Even though most of my hair and teeth are falling out a haircut sounds good to me. I think I will get s trim on what little hair I have left tomorrow.