Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Let's talk Tom Brady

He has been on an absolute tear the past 2 games. I own him and am getting tons of trade requests... Are you brady owners keeping or selling??? I got offered Abdulah/K-Allen for brady and another one was Brady for Calvin.. It's almost to the point I have to sell right??

No and No

Brady has learned to throw footballs fully blown up so I would stick with him. Plus he has a grudge and chip on his shoulder. Looks like he is out for blood.

I got BRADY in the 8th round of our draft......I'd need to see a top 12 WR or RB for me to let him go

I wanted Brady real bad, but all of my drafts came after his suspension was overturned and there was always one person willing to take him real early.

He has been on an absolute tear the past 2 games. I own him and am getting tons of trade requests... Are you brady owners keeping or selling??? I got offered Abdulah/K-Allen for brady and another one was Brady for Calvin.. It's almost to the point I have to sell right??

No , why the heck would you trade him for nothing .

Selling is pointless. Start him, silly.

Picking up Brady in the 8th or later is what takes you to the playoffs. I'm not selling unless I'm offered a tier 1 RB or WR and still might not

I was ready to trade him for Marshawn, but Romo's injury changed that. if he keeps it up, it may be a blessing.

I have to say I'm shocked by him so far. Not that he's not great, but I thought the defense would be easy to run on limiting his chances. And I thought Butfalo would give him problems. Hats off to them.

Why would you trade the leading scorer. Unless you have depth or a huge hole somehwere, you sit back and enjoy

Guy just offered Kapernick/Leveon for brady :shocking: How do I turn it down

there should be an option button that says decline. just click your mouse on it

• Like 1

I drafted Russell Wilson to be my QB and stole Brady in the 10th because...hey, why not?. My WR / RB's are banged up....so I just traded Brady for Randall Cobb :thumbsup:

I take that one... Who is your backup?

brady has historically went on four or five game streaks of complete dominance...

I would wait one more week and then cash in.

Its just statistics... and cold weather at the end of the year.

maybe you can move him straight up for luck? I would do that...

jdon

brady has historically went on four or five game streaks of complete dominance...

I would wait one more week and then cash in.

Its just statistics... and cold weather at the end of the year.

maybe you can move him straight up for luck? I would do that...

jdon

Rodney Harrison thinks brady is on a mission to destroy the league. And Rodney ought to know. I'd ride the wave