Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

What do you need tonight to win your game?

I already won in one of my leagues - A. Brown and Rodgers saved my ass, and I still have Gore left to play with a healthy league.

My other league, I was WAY down, I played the Brady owner who also had Gronks. Rodgers and Cobb got me caught up again.

I need Ivory to post 10.4 points in a 1/2 PPR league. Doable? Indy Defense looks weak, I'm hoping Ivory finds the endzone, which should give me the win. Otherwise I need about 80 all purpose yards and 5 receptions.

I need Luck to put up anything over 18 pts in a 6/TD league. His game last week was 18.56 pts. Everywhere else is already decided.

His game last week was against a good defense playing at home. This week he should ge his points. You should be fine.

His game last week was against a good defense playing at home. This week he should ge his points. You should be fine.

Yeah, I think so too. I'm fairly confident, and super happy after it looked for all yesterday like Hill and Hyde and Hopkins had led me to the toilet.

I'm thinking Ivory gets his for you tonight too. Jets will ride him.

The NFL to do a 35 point adjustment on every one of my opponents starters. Give or take 5

The NFL to do a 35 point adjustment on every one of my opponents starters. Give or take 5

LOL. I remember when I lost a tight matchup on a Wednesday when the league scorers turned an Ed Reed blocked punt into...I can't recall the details, but I had gotten the Ravens' DEF scoring for it, and the Wed scoring change removed those points. Something about the ball having traveled forward after he blocked it, rather than backwards.

I can't recall the exact reason, but I do know the general reason, because I called the league scoring offices and asked for an explanation. Mike Pereira got on the phone and explained it to me. He was a super cool guy. No joke.

I've got an 8 pt lead and Ivory vs my opponents B Marshall.

In my other league I've got the win secured but on my bench I have the flyer A bradshaw. Never wish any ill on players but if Gore had some issues and the rookies did terrible I wouldn't complain.

123.3 pts first for this weeks scoring. All my players are done and I'm going against Gore and he only needs 6.8 pts. I feeling like it's going to be one of those weeks where I score 2nd most points and lose.

Dude, they are playing the Jets not the Raiders!!! That Jets Def is pretty damn good!

Dude, they are playing the Jets not the Raiders!!! That Jets Def is pretty damn good!

People thought that Raven D was good vs the raiders too. Matchups are Fubar.

I won in one league and in the other???? I need a time machine brother!!! I left 99 points on my bench and scored 58. Just plain bad coaching!!! I had Dwill, Alan Robinson, and Tom Brady on my bench. Don't even ask who I started over him. Lets just suffice it to say it was my worst fantasy coaching move EVER!!!!!! I overthought everything. I was pretty much right about Dwill, he didn't get the yards, but 3 TDs!!!, I knew Allen Robinson was on the verge of a breakout game but I had Abdullah and Doug Martin in their place. Then I picked up the Titans Def and benched the Jets. No matter what happens tonight, that was a bonehead move. I just want this week to be over!!!!! Its a 14 team with 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 2flex, 1 def, 1K standard scoring!!!!! And yes I will go ahead and admit it, I had Bradford in for Brady!!! Looking back I think I was drinking when I set my lineup this week. Lol!!!!

Oh and by the way, my opponent only scored 68 points.

Yeah, I think so too. I'm fairly confident, and super happy after it looked for all yesterday like Hill and Hyde and Hopkins had led me to the toilet.

I'm thinking Ivory gets his for you tonight too. Jets will ride him.

I hope so, a lot of my team crapped the bed this week.

It will be a cold day in hoboken before I start Keenan Allen in my lineup again. So frustrating.

Just Ivory to go for 200 and 3 TDs in one league and 34 (.5 PPR) points in the other. Guess who played against Beckham/T Williams in two leagues this week (way to suck Marshawn)?

30 yards and a touchdown from Ivory or 90 all purpose yards.

It's doable, but jets gotta keep it close

53 points from Hilton...don't think that's going to happen. I just want the Colts to win so that I stay alive in the office survivor pool. 22 of the 26 entrants have been eliminated already.