Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

The Next A.J. Green - DeVante Parker

Pick him up now, he won't disappoint you.

Dolphins OC Bill Lazor said rookie WR DeVante Parker “There’s no doubt that he’s taking a step forward in each game, his ability level has definitely started to show up on the field. The way he runs his routes is improving. The guy is getting better every single day and I expect nothing but more play, more production, and it’s just going to keep getting better. The guy really is talented and he’s working hard to catch-up, but let’s face it, he’s missed a lot of time and he’s catching up fast."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2015/09/everything-bill-lazor-had-to-say-about-the-offense-monday-1.html

Offensive Snaps:
Week 1: 2% 0 Target
Week 2: 25% 1 Target
Week 3: 54% 7 Targets
He modeled himself after A.J. Green, scout has compare him also to Green. Feel free to discuss.
  • Like 1

One of the biggest reasons why I am not buying Rishard Matthews.

Its sad really. Matthews has been underutilized for his entire career, and he is a very good receiver. Now the shiny new rookie who hasnt proven anything comes along and it will be back to a forgotten receiver. Kind of the opposite of the DJohnson situation where he is obviously the best player but doesnt deserve to get touches because Chris Johnson is a habitual slacker... so he obviously deserves play time

Its sad really. Matthews has been underutilized for his entire career, and he is a very good receiver. Now the shiny new rookie who hasnt proven anything comes along and it will be back to a forgotten receiver. Kind of the opposite of the DJohnson situation where he is obviously the best player but doesnt deserve to get touches because Chris Johnson is a habitual slacker... so he obviously deserves play time

I would have liked to have seen the Fins grant Matthews' trade request earlier this summer. He obviously has some talent and just needs opportunity, but you don't draft a guy at 14 overall to ride the pine so Parker is gonna play more and more as the season goes on.

I would have liked to have seen the Fins grant Matthews' trade request earlier this summer. He obviously has some talent and just needs opportunity, but you don't draft a guy at 14 overall to ride the pine so Parker is gonna play more and more as the season goes on.

The Dolphins are a poorly run franchise so i expect them to ignore Matthews and focus on Parker. They should have made Matthews part of their offense a while ago, but for some reason the coach wanted to spite him. They should trade him right now since he isnt going to give them much as far as production with his 2-3 targets a game.

Why can't Matthews and Parker both play? Screw Wallace.

Landry, Parker, and Matthews would be an awesome trio to defend.

Especially since Wallace is on an entirely different team!

• Like 1

I think that's what the Vikings said.

Brain fArt. Screw Jennings.

A competent team would agree. The Dolphins, however, likely don't.

With Parker it's always been an issue of whether the new surgery is taking. We're probably at a point where we can assume the medical questions are gone.

Of course the Miami coaching staff are a bunch of fucktards, but that's another subject.

With Parker it's always been an issue of whether the new surgery is taking. We're probably at a point where we can assume the medical questions are gone.

Of course the Miami coaching staff are a bunch of fucktards, but that's another subject.

Would you drop Lockett for him?

Lockett can't seem to get on the field

Just picked him up in favor of Brandon Coleman. Any chance he becomes Josh Gordon?

Car sales ?

Would you drop Lockett for him?

Lockett can't seem to get on the field

That is who I did drop him for. I don't have return yards although you do get points for return tds, but I can't count on return tds too often. I need a man who is going to play 60 or so plays, not 10.

So far all rookie WRs have been a bust except Cooper, hopefully Parker will pull through.

The only thing limited him was his injury, and it's over now. You will know if you have a gem or trash in a couple week.

So far all rookie WRs have been a bust except Cooper, hopefully Parker will pull through.

The only thing limited him was his injury, and it's over now. You will know if you have a gem or trash in a couple week.

Can a rookie truly be a bust after 3 weeks?

Can a rookie truly be a bust after 3 weeks?

Everything is relative, for fantasy football and compare to last year, yes.

For football football, of course not. I am sure Dorsett will be super star in a few years and Perriman will be WR1. But I need them to perform now, this Sunday.

It took awhile for Evans to breakout... Same with Mathews. Same with Landry.

The only rooky to really perform in their 3rd week of play was ODB.

Oops Mathews broke out week 3 and I forgot about Benjamin since he's been injured. But what do all these rookies have in common? They are the WR1 or 2.