Sign in to follow this  
thewrathofkuhn

What To Do With Eli

He killed me in yet another very close and winnable fantasy matchup. He was supposed to be a nice late round grab in a contract year loaded with weapons, Beckham, Cruz, Donnell, Randle, Vereen, but he has quickly evolved into a player single handily killing my fantasy season.

Do we like Hoyer and/or Fitz more then him ROTW? (both have nasty match-ups this week)

Can he be dropped? Like some of you, we use a 5 person bench and carrying a 2nd mediocre QB comes with huge opportunity cost – 21 QB's are currently rostered in my league.

He gets one more go this week at NO in the league I own him in (waiting for Tyrod and Sammy to get healthy).

It seems he does this every year. Major sucktitude, then lights it up down the stretch.

I should add that we have a league rule where if your Kicker outscores your QB you owe $5 to the highest scoring team that week. He's losing my beer money.

The brothers Manning have pulled this off 5 times this year – it is now the 'Manning Rule'.

I have the same problem. Carr sat on my bench with a sh1tload of points, but he's facing NYJ this week. I'll probably give Eli one more chance... and then punch myself in the balls when Carr lights it up again while Eli blows.

Like him as a back up .

I don't trust Eli. His OL is not that good and he doesn't have anyone other than damaged Odell to throw to.

Devil's advocate: New Orleans ranks 2nd in points TO opposing QBs.

But it's in the Dome. It will be noisy as sh!t and New Orleans is beginning to believe once again. I'm fading him in DFS so he should focking explode for 4 TDs.

I'm at a quandary: play Eli over Luck in a 2QB league along Cam and plays Eli over (gasp) Rodgers against Denver!

Haven't decided on either yet. Luck may be the Suck, but those garbage points count and Eli is so up and down.

Rodgers in Denver? Not sure. Eli in NO? Tossup.

I'll probably decide, incorrectly, on both at 12:55 Sunday and be on here :cry: about it.

Great spot starter IMO. Has above avg weapons. I think has a solid bounce back next few weeks: NO, TB not so sure about the following week (home vs N.E.)

Yeah I agree with the poster above , I think he has a good game vs Saints .

I should add that we have a league rule where if your Kicker outscores your QB you owe $5 to the highest scoring team that week. He's losing my beer money.

The brothers Manning have pulled this off 5 times this year – it is now the 'Manning Rule'.

Great rule!

I tried to deal Eli and Charcandrick West for Big ben but the guy waited to long to think about it and I pulled the offer. Put in a waiver wire for Hoyer but am concerned he is without Arian Foster in the running and especially the passing game.

You mean Jay Cutler from the Bears right?

The difference between Cutler and Eli is - I don't think they will bench Eli.

Saints are gonna kill Eli this week at home. That team is turning a corner, Brees said this week he finally feels 100%, defense playing much better. Just my gut feeling.

It seems he does this every year. Major sucktitude, then lights it up down the stretch.

He is pulling me ahead of the team I am playing against who had Brady, Gotskowski, and Edelman.

I believe in Eli. (this week, at least)

Very happy i stuck with Eli this week! Too bad my opponent has Brees and Cooks.

Start him. He'll have a great game.

Amazing