Sign in to follow this  
phillyjinx

Who's rolling with Smokey? John Brown

Just curious if anyone is rolling with him being hes a GTD. I'm sure most remember just 3 weeks ago how he burned us even tho he was listed as active and he didn't play a damn snap! Anyone have the balls to role with him?

I'm sitting him for Green and Cooks, plus I played Karlos Williams in the flex Thursday. Had I not had to make that choice Thursday I'd be struggling with it today. But I did, so I'm not. :)

If Brown is out I would think Floyd will be covered by Sherman .

If Brown is out I would think Floyd will be covered by Sherman .

would make sense as i think floyd is the bigger threat. i'm prob gonna end up staying away.

I have both Floyd and Brown but on different teams and I'm benching them both this week , of course it looks pretty clear that Brown will be out this game and I don't like the matchup Floyd vs Sherman .

So were all benching him? Which prob means he goes the fock off! Ian Rap reports he's expected to play for what that is worth

debating floyd for this game with brown maybe out again...figure sherman covers fitzgerald so maybe he gets some extra looks.

I was thinking the same. Plus 3 straight games Floyd has reached endzone

I'm plugging him into my flex spot, hoping that Lynch sits so that I can flip over to Rawls instead. I was happy to have benched him two weeks ago when he didn't play, and still don't have confidence in him tonight. I'm really hoping Rawls starts instead.

I would recommend benching him against the Hawks. Should be a good play next week though.

I'm not sure I can get away from him with Snead on a bye.

Either GTD Brown or pick up Terrance Williams.

I want to add Williams as insurance but don't know which all star RB2 to cut for him to make room. One of J. Bell or Andre Ellington has to start for me this week.

Tell me what to do guys. :)

I have to start him in 1 league, but Carson palmer against his old team on a short rest, I hope throws 60 times