Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Tennessee at Jacksonville: In-Game Discussion

Bortles throws at least 2 TDs every game except when I start him. Every expert says start him over Cutler and I want thurs action so I'll watch Cutler throw 3tds on my bench. I'd say screw FF I'm done but I know I'll be back so I won't bother.

Bortles throws at least 2 TDs every game except when I start him. Every expert says start him over Cutler and I want thurs action so I'll watch Cutler throw 3tds on my bench. I'd say screw FF I'm done but I know I'll be back so I won't bother.

I've started:

Romo - 7 pts

Bortles - 17 pts

Dalton - 11 pts

Dalton - 9 pts

Bortles - 7 pts (this week)

Never streaming qbs ever again.

NE is the only team with a ###### brain. No wonder they've curb stomped the rest of the league for 10 years.

I always wondered why coaching was so hard. Belichick seems to be the only guy that says, "Hey, my oline sucks. Let me get shifty receivers and throw every pass in 1.8 seconds," or "Hey tightends can also catch passes. Let me go find one that is athletic and throw him the ball a lot," or "Hey, the guys we are playing are really great at stopping the run. Instead of wasting plays running into a brick wall, we'll just throw every down," or "Hey those guys really suck at stopping the run. Let's just run up the middle a bunch."

I always wondered why coaching was so hard. Belichick seems to be the only guy that says, "Hey, my oline sucks. Let me get shifty receivers and throw every pass in 1.8 seconds," or "Hey tightends can also catch passes. Let me go find one that is athletic and throw him the ball a lot," or "Hey, they guys we are playing are really great at stopping the run. Instead of wasting plays running into a brick wall, we'll just throw every down," or "Hey those guys really suck at stopping the run. Let's just run up the middle a bunch."

Here's why...the NFL is mostly a revolving door cronyist fraternity of guys with for brains whose dads played the game decades ago. They don't know their asses from holes in the ground, and when the get fired from sucking in one city they go to another and burn that offense/defense/team to the ground next.

Dragging down everyone else with him. I guess Jordy should get more credit than he does. Word is he will never be the same. Too bad. Liked Jordy.

Eh maybe so, but what I love about a draft and develope team is we are never in trouble. Ted Thompson will find the next Jordy.

Thanks Bortles for raping me in one league when I play against you and doing jack every week I start you in another.

Go drown in Rogaine you . JAX should know by now that drafting any QB with a first name starting with BLA is gonna result in fans hanging themselves.

Td in every game for Bort except when I start him. I should have warned you guys. I'm imploring you, start Cutler, this is a sure thing.

Eh maybe so, but what I love about a draft and develope team is we are never in trouble. Ted Thompson will find the next Jordy.

He wont need to draft him because he will be back next year.

He wont need to draft him because he will be back next year.

Trust me Ted will draft a receiver in the first 3 rounds next year JUST incase he isnt the same.

Trust me Ted will draft a receiver in the first 3 rounds next year JUST incase he isnt the same.

For sure. No better talent magnet in the league. Bill is the best at using what he's got, Ted is the best at getting it.

This game sucks

These teams suck. Neither knows how to win, much less manage a game clock or play calls or timeouts or just anything.

the tennesse line cost them a good 30 seconds...

I've never seen a team so apathetic about lineing up.

jdon

For sure. No better talent magnet in the league. Bill is the best at using what he's got, Ted is the best at getting it.

As a Cards fan I'll take Steve Keim over Ted all day every day. Ted isn't really good; he has benefited from the awesomeness of Rodgers. :dunno:

As a Cards fan I'll take Steve Keim over Ted all day every day. Ted isn't really good; he has benefited from the awesomeness of Rodgers. :dunno:

Balderdash! Speak ill of TT again and see what happens. You see what happens!!!

Ted drafted Rodgers... Had he not Rodgers may have fell to the second round too. Keep that in mind.

And that WR will be great. Just like Davante Adams.

Apparently Thursday is now ugly uniform night.

Matches the football being played on most Thursdays.

Walker on his way to a career game. Opponent playing him so I could have told you that would happen.

Thanks, i needed a big game from Delanie and appreciate you "taking one for the team".

I always wondered why coaching was so hard. Belichick seems to be the only guy that says, "Hey, my oline sucks. Let me get shifty receivers and throw every pass in 1.8 seconds," or "Hey tightends can also catch passes. Let me go find one that is athletic and throw him the ball a lot," or "Hey, the guys we are playing are really great at stopping the run. Instead of wasting plays running into a brick wall, we'll just throw every down," or "Hey those guys really suck at stopping the run. Let's just run up the middle a bunch."

You have to have the QB to do it, and Brady sees the play and gets rid of the ball so damned fast. Jacksonville had some of the worst play calling I've seen yesterday. They have absolutely no deception in their gameplan other than one horrible WR pass they called. The barely use the play action pass and when the do, it's at bad times and poorly run. While it ended up being mildly entertaining, that game was painful to watch as those teams are both pretty bad.

I see both of these mutts are in shutdown first-overall-pick mode again. Just like last year.

Actually that division is so bad they are both in it stil and Jags are something like a half game back of first place.

And that WR will be great. Just like Davante Adams.

The jury is very much still out on him, this isnt a funny joke yet. Flashed alot last year, was largely injured this year and is now quietly turning his season around. PPR gold if youv rolled with him. Could easily break out still prob next year if not this year.

Actually that division is so bad they are both in it stil and Jags are something like a half game back of first place.

The jury is very much still out on him, this isnt a funny joke yet. Flashed alot last year, was largely injured this year and is now quietly turning his season around. PPR gold if youv rolled with him. Could easily break out still prob next year if not this year.

10 catches on 21 targets for 79 yards and no TD vs the Lions at home? Let's say I'm a little disappointed.

that crap jax pulled last night twice with robinson.....i guarantee it will happen again....they pulled the same garbage with toby in london and almost blew the game....almost cost them last night too...but in the end they got bailed out yet again...you never learn your lesson until you get caught.......im not a big fan of meddling owners...but if i was khan id have a serious talk with bradley about allowing 5 run calls in 6 plays down near the 10

10 catches on 21 targets for 79 yards and no TD vs the Lions at home? Let's say I'm a little disappointed.

Agreed; he was so useless at every aspect of his game that Football Outsiders dedicated this week's film room to showing how bad he was. If this is at all representative, then I'd much rather have Griff Whalen (and his physical limitations) getting 21 targets. Griff runs routes and busts his ass; or, to quote Luck, "He f*ing makes plays."