Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 14 F.U. thread

F.U. Rawls and you're glass ankle. You screwed over a lot of people today.

F.U. Wilson/Baldwin. You guys have been bromancing so bad the last 4 week now you take the mahogany to someone else. Fock off.

FU Dalton. Not for your injury, but because of that putrid INT that lead to the injury. You suck, and killed my AJ and Eifert.

FU Chris Ivory. I know, I know, you're the #6 RB in the league or whatever. Fock you. Hopefully your fat azz can tumble into the endzone at least.

Fock me for having Sammy Watkins on my bench

• Like 1

FU Dalton. Not for your injury, but because of that putrid INT that lead to the injury. You suck, and killed my AJ and Eifert.

FU Chris Ivory. I know, I know, you're the #6 RB in the league or whatever. Fock you. Hopefully your fat azz can tumble into the endzone at least.

Fock me for having Sammy Watkins on my bench

Who else do you have if Watkins is on your bench? He's rolling these days.

No one to blame but myself. Went against my gut and listened to everyone else and started this scrub. Fock!

F.U. Marshall...............the beared one apparently didn't like you porking his retarded sister nor the subsequent donkey punch.

F.U. Calvin..................Megatron? More like MegaBong for me having started you.

Bortles...I know you don't even wake up til the 4th qtr but there's a football game going on. Maybe play a bit soon?

ARob - hope that dude shows up at half...

Martavis - need you to go big

Frank Gore - get your old @ss into the end zone. Pondered all morning between you and Hillman - don't make me regret it.

FU Titans Def for letting biluck powell to score and not even attempt to tackle him even though there were 4 of you right there.

F.U. Marshall...............the beared one apparently didn't like you porking his retarded sister nor the subsequent donkey punch.

F.U. Calvin..................Megatron? More like MegaBong for me having started you.

You owe Marshall an apology. Apparently The Bearded One's retarded sister had the biggest O of her life.

• Like 2

You owe Marshall an apology. Apparently The Bearded One's retarded sister had the biggest O of her life.

:banana: :banana:

I seriously don't think I could have taken a gun and done more damage to my lineups this week than these injuries.

WTF is up with Draughns?

That cacksucker better get his azz some receptions and a foockin td :mad:

• Like 1

FU Alex Smith. Kelce is open every damn play. EVERY play. Just get him the damn ball!!

And a big FU to West as well.

Never sit Fitzpatrick, it's a simple rule. He's just the safest choice at QB every week of the season.

Got Wilson Fitz and Brees. Gonna be a tough playoff call

FOCK YOU Kelce. How many times are you going to tease us with a gravy matchup yet you give us nothing. Like the stuck up prom queen...................show up or I'll roofie your Yeti a$$.

• Like 1

A half time FU to Todd Gurley, Buck Allen, and Allen Robinson.

double that!! add Langford to that list too. it's the playoffs FFS!!

Has Forte been benched. He had a great

Game last week

Fock it

A huge fock you to the entire Atlanta organization. Can't even muster a focking point? No wonder all the Carolina starters are hanging out on the bench. I'm sure Cam will be next. Focking pathetic.