Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Don't you know where your home is? Go home! (Sanctuary)

You focking assclown has beens have broughten no hilarity the past two days.

I realize this was going to be some grand week-ending jihad for old times sake but you focking clowns have brought nothing.

Go back to your shizz secret 8 man club and stay there. Because you know what you really are?

Remember the scene in Saving Private Ryan when the Americans freed the town in France and the French shaved the heads of the traitor whoores that let the Nazis assfock them when the Nazis took over?

You are the Frenchie assfock traitors. You always will be here. And will always be treated as such.

Get the fock out of here, the whole lot of you.

• Like 1

Haven't seen a post like this from you in some time. Drinking a bit? :cheers:

Haven't seen a post like this from you in some time. Drinking a bit? :cheers:

His obsession with this place has always concerned me.

Cork it ch and wake up tomorrow. You obviously have way too much emotional attachment to what you perceive to be fftoday.

Fock all y'all, Duckstupid. Your shizz bored died like Terri Schiavo and y'all come crawling back a couple times a year because you clowns have nothing better to do. Fawk yourselves.

• Like 1

Fock all y'all, Duckstupid. Your shizz bored died like Terri Schiavo and y'all come crawling back a couple times a year because you clowns have nothing better to do. Fawk yourselves.

Dude, they treat me like you over there. I'm on your side.

Hey, on our way out, why don't we turn this into a recruiting drive and leave CH talking with the paste eaters?

Hey, on our way out, why don't we turn this into a recruiting drive and leave CH talking with the paste eaters?[/

Geebus TK, do you have any idea how old you sound? Keep it real bromiester

Hey, on our way out, why don't we turn this into a recruiting drive and leave CH talking with the paste eaters?[/

Geebus TK, do you have any idea how old you sound? Keep it real bromiester

You rarely make sense in the evening any more. I think you might an issue with alcohol. There I said it.

###### bls. Too Republican.

You know what, just have duck and we'll call it even.

You werent even a decent poster here, back in the day. How the fock do you have any respect at that shizzhole?

Duck and I have never been frineds but we'll gladly take him back.

TK's full of hilarity. Just today he told me to go do some Kegel excercises.

Then I laughed so hard that I queefed.

You werent even a decent poster here, back in the day. How the fock do you have any respect at that shizzhole?

F you. Unless you can make this place worth posting at again. The here the last 5+ years has been tedious at best.

Done deal.

I don't even know when Old Maid's telling a joke or when the dementia is setting in.

How bout this, TK?

We give you 2 females. OM and an exotic Iranian. We'll even throw in bls. All you have to do is not blast this site with dumbass sanc posts again.

I don't even know when Old Maid's telling a joke or when the dementia is setting in.

How bout this, TK?

We give you 2 females. OM and an exotic Iranian. We'll even throw in bls. All you have to do is not blast this site with dumbass sanc posts again.

I'm already a Sanctaury member, dumbass.

How bout this, TK?

Yeah, aligning with ch was probably not a smart move. Oh well. Maybe I'll get done at work.

And I thought they had low standards, before. :(

I bet you wouldn't even push me down a flight of step. :(

By the way, how long would we have to stick around to repay Mike for leaving? Have you done the math yet?

By the way, how long would we have to stick around to repay Mike for leaving? Have you done the math yet?

You can leave now and the value goes up. We would need CMT, Swerski, and pauly back. The remaining quality posters would follow (as well as the hangers on - gutter, etc.)

I don't know how long it would take to eclipse fbg. It could still be done, though. ;)