Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Don't you know where your home is? Go home! (Sanctuary)

Ooh, can I pretty please borrow the keys tonight?

:wub:

You're gawddamn right I label all ssnctuarians with the same brush. They all met here on Mike's dime and left together.

Yourself included.

Stick your internet keychain up your ass.

WTF is wrong with you? :wacko:

You guys are right. We monitor this board daily and wait until the right time to come over. When we feel like you guys are forgetting the old days, we swoop in en masse to divert your attention back to us.

Monitoring your activities is really all we do over there.

Well in fairness the geek draft threads were running for maybe 5 or 6 days before you guys started coming around. Deduct 3 days for the threads to really get going and have spirited relevance here, so maybe it took 3 days to hit your radar. Not terribly obsessive.

Well in fairness the geek draft threads were running for maybe 5 or 6 days before you guys started coming around. Deduct 3 days for the threads to really get going and have spirited relevance here, so maybe it took 3 days to hit your radar. Not terribly obsessive.

Knew nothing about until somebody let us know that some of us were being brought up. No agenda, really.

You guys are right. We monitor this board daily and wait until the right time to come over. When we feel like you guys are forgetting the old days, we swoop in en masse to divert your attention back to us.

I knew it!

Knew nothing about until somebody let us know that some of us were being brought up. No agenda, really.

:cheers: More posters is not a bad thing. If it means topics don't devolve into mind numbing predictable slap fights near as quickly, then hopefully this place can be better than each respective group's current atmosphere. Although apparently some of you prefer your community to remain just middle-aged professional men. Which sounds fascinating.

Well with the old timers here, it seems CH has gone vintage CH, anger and all.

COMEDIC GOLD, I TELL'YA! Dude is absolutely PWNING this place!

CH - I asked you this several years ago but you never answered. You have been knob slobbing over Swerski and CMT 20 times over the past few days. As I recall, they treated you like absolute sh!t. It wasn't funny, it was mean spirited. You were their red headed step child. Despite this mean spirited lack of respect and abuse, you exalt them as idols and I would imagine rub one out to their old posts on a weekly basis today.

This seems like a battered wife syndrome. Why do you not resent them for abusing you?

Bump

:wave:

Well with the old timers here, it seems CH has gone vintage CH, anger and all.

Indeed. I got into quite a few scrapes with CH back in the day. I grew out of it, and I thought he had as well.

That being said, I'm really glad for his recidivism, because I'm stuck watching a dance competition much of this weekend and this has all been hella entertaining. :cheers:

I don't care one way or the other; nor do I expect anyone to care about my opinion.

Kudos for the Sybil reference though.

Indeed. I got into quite a few scrapes with CH back in the day. I grew out of it, and I thought he had as well.

That being said, I'm really glad for his recidivism, because I'm stuck watching a dance competition much of this weekend and this has all been hella entertaining. :cheers:

Yeah I was up sick all last night but wasn't alone...the geek bored was rocking

Although apparently some of you prefer your community to remain just middle-aged professional men. Which sounds fascinating.

Don't forget white

I don't care one way or the other; nor do I expect anyone to care about my opinion.

Kudos for the Sybil reference though.

:highfive:

:cheers: More posters is not a bad thing. If it means topics don't devolve into mind numbing predictable slap fights near as quickly, then hopefully this place can be better than each respective group's current atmosphere. Although apparently some of you prefer your community to remain just middle-aged professional men. Which sounds fascinating.

Im not middle age! :banana:

Reporting!

Around here, it's. .. :reported :

Try to keep up. TIA

I think CH is trying to show what a good Sanctuary poster he would be by showing off his over the top loyalty. I think you are impressing them CH. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Still here. Also, thanks to beernuts for his/her suggestion to post pad.

Bump

Around here, it's. .. :reported :

Try to keep up. TIA

I could be wrong, but I believe he was checking in. As in reporting for duty.

Personally, i think this entire thread is just a ruse to boost a few poster's post counts

How does

Personally, i think this entire thread is just a ruse to boost a few poster's post counts

one boost

post counts?

one boost

are you in the sanctuary? :blink:

Now this is the Chronic Husker that I remember. CMT, Swerski and torrid pounding him with pointed jabs, and CH flailing and wailing hoping the land a random haymaker so he can take his ball and go home.

Did I mention that when Rusty and I came over from the mainboard, we came over with....Chronic Husker? I think that's why Swerski laid into the three of us so much.

Good to have you back, CH. If you really had toned it down, I'm glad we relit that spark that made you the crazy-ass lunatic that everyone enjoyed agitating in the past.

:thumbsup:

Fock yourself, Meph. Put on your size 7 Hello Kitty shoes and take your 14 kids out of the house today instead of being the worthless, lazy ass dad you are.

I could be wrong, but I believe he was checking in. As in reporting for duty.

I also could be wrong, but I think he was making a play on words, in a feeble attempt at hilarity. As in funny.

I also could be wrong, but I think he was making a play on words, in a feeble attempt at hilarity. As in funny.

You're got it wrong, the Sanctuary guys are hilarious. They tell us so all the time

You're got it wrong, the Sanctuary guys are hilarious. They tell us so all the time

But it was a response from one of our guys following a Sanctuarian post. Are they so clever they can anticipate jokes before they are made?!?