25(56) Bears (From Seahawks) -- OL Cody Whitehair, Kansas State
26(57) Colts (From Packers) -- DB T.J. Green, Clemson
27(58) Steelers -- DB Sean Davis, Maryland
28(59) Buccaneers (From Chiefs) -- K Roberto Aguayo, Florida State
29(60) Patriots -- DB Cyrus Jones, Alabama
30(61) Saints (From Patriots through Cardinals) -- DB Vonn Bell, Ohio State
31(62) Panthers -- DB James Bradberry, Samford
32(63) Broncos -- DL Adam Gotsis Georgia Tech

- Sounds like there's a lot of interest in the Browns pick at the top of the round.

- Looking for RB Derrick Henry, RB Kenneth Dixon, TE Hunter Henry, WR Michael Thomas, WR Sterling Shepard to go in Round 2.

- Looking for the Steelers to not whiff in the second as they did the first.

Henry is very interesting even with the red flags. Why didnt Dallas wait until the 2nd and take him? There is a lot of talent in the 2nd. I would love to have a few picks in the early part of the round.

M. Jack is going to slide again (I think). Just too risky with word of microfracture surgery possibly needed. I sure as hell we pass on him here.

Regarding henry, dude had 395 rushing attempts last year. That's insane for college especially since they had Drake. Anybody worried about the 370 touch thing that snake bit so many before him?

M. Jack is going to slide again (I think). Just too risky with word of microfracture surgery possibly needed. I sure as hell we pass on him here.

Maybe i misunderstood.

I was under the impression that microfracture surgery is something that is a possibility in like 5 or 6 years time.

not today.

am I wrong?

I know it's degenerative for him, but a team in need of help on D should be willing to use a 2nd round pick even knowing he will only be a stud player for 5 years.

Maybe i misunderstood.

I was under the impression that microfracture surgery is something that is a possibility in like 5 or 6 years time.

not today.

am I wrong?

I know it's degenerative for him, but a team in need of help on D should be willing to use a 2nd round pick even knowing he will only be a stud player for 5 years.

Latest I heard is that famed ortho surgeon Dr. James Andrews looked at him and he does not think he needs it, as of today anyway... But if his problem is degenerative - it's a crap shoot as to when he will. With S. Lee already a fragile Nancy and with R. McClain a health risk himself - I just can't see taking a shot on yet another injury risk. Least not in the 2nd. Way too many talented players on the board and way too many needs to be risky that.

Latest I heard is that famed ortho surgeon Dr. James Andrews looked at him and he does not think he needs it, as of today anyway... But if his problem is degenerative - it's a crap shoot as to when he will. With S. Lee already a fragile Nancy and with R. McClain a health risk himself - I just can't see taking a shot on yet another injury risk. Least not in the 2nd. Way too many talented players on the board and way too many needs to be risky that.

fair enough.

but if I'm a team ranked in the top 5 or 6 who needs a defensive boost to get to the top, I'd certainly consider taking him late in round 2 if he's still on the board.

Teams have paid a larger price and received a lot less.

Well Dallas may make put here with a good defensive player despite passing on Ramsey. Or what if Dallas takes Henry and gives each running back 400 carries?

At 2.02, the Titans took Kevin Dodd, DE

I like this draft for Tennessee so far. They grabbed a ton of picks by trading down, moved up to grab a mailer on OL and now address defensive line. Good stuff

If they were going to gamble, why not Jack?

Exactly. I don't get this pick at all.

Although, I'd like to see the Giants take a shot on Jack at 10.

I thought the word on the street was Jaylon had the type of injury that will give him a good shot to return to playing at a high level. With Jack that's in doubt. At least that might be the reasoning.

San Diego gets Gates heir. Interesting. Hopefully they don't sit on him like they did Ladarius

Crap, I was fed wrong info - my bad... Wtf are we doing??? I don't get the pick at all - ANOTHER stupid 2nd pick. :mad:

I'm still vomiting over the pick... Our legacy of totally sucking in the middle rounds continues... This 2nd round pick is actually going to challenge the Gavin Escobar pick as worst in franchise history.

If they were going to gamble, why not Jack?

I'd be willing to bet they thought they'd prefer to get the guy that is already had the major surgery as opposed to taking the player waiting for the surgery to happen.

I'm still vomiting over the pick... Our legacy of totally sucking in the middle rounds continues... This 2nd round pick is actually going to challenge the Gavin Escobar pick as worst in franchise history.

That pick has Jerry written all over it.

Wait, the kid's parents named him JIHAD? :doh:

Wow even used the same smilie. :thumbsup:

That pick has Jerry written all over it.

One of the worst defenses in the league, devoid of playmakers, absent of stars, lacking in talent - and we take an offensive guy and a dude who MIGHT play in 2017 with our first 2 picks. :wall:

So the Titans have Murray, Cobb, and now Henry?

Don't forget Bishop Sankey

One of the worst defenses in the league, devoid of playmakers, absent of stars, lacking in talent - and we take an offensive guy and a dude who MIGHT play in 2017 with our first 2 picks. :wall:

Having lived through the Vinny Cerrato years, I feel for you. You're having another Vinny draft. Gregory last year and now this. Unreal.

There's a crew on the Ticket doing a draft show, Norm and some other clowns, and they're all talking about Smith's game and his strengths. As if that's what is pertinent right now. They may have yipped when Dodd and Ogbah left the board. Again, this has Jerry written all over it.

I wonder if the Titans know they don't have to take a WR or RB that won't ever do sh¡t for them with one of their first two picks

This is where the Saints usually take a crappy DB before getting some small school o-lineman in the 3rd that they'll mold into an all-pro