Sign in to follow this  
Willis McGahee's Dentist

Cops shoot black social worker laying on ground with hands up

the lengths you are going newbie is hilarious.

More like pathetic.

it's a big "look at me" ploy :thumbsdown:

If the rest of the blacks would behave, maybe this cop wouldn't have been allegedly so trigger happy. :dunno:

They got a call about a possible armed suspect, you want them to approach with pool noodles and silly string?

We saw how well that worked on the wild boar on the beach.

If the rest of the blacks would behave, maybe this cop wouldn't have been allegedly so trigger happy. :dunno:

You are dead on. This black gentleman paid the price for the the blacks who act like animals. Just like good cops pay the price for bad ones like this. It sucks, but it's reality.

True. He may have 3D-printed out a gun real quick and posed a huge threat. And Freddie Gray just died of old age in the back of the police van. Cops also make bad decisions and/or let their emotions get the best of them. Once police units start admitting that and fire cops who aren't fit for the job, then maybe blacks will start acting a little different.

Maybe the therapist didn't follow the cop's directions and made a sudden movement with his hands. We don't know.

They got a call about a possible armed suspect, you want them to approach with pool noodles and silly string?

You are a first responder that approaches a potentially armed suspect without firearms.

The suspect is calmed by the police officer who has been trained to do so.

Consider the outcome in this situation: no one is shot because no one had firearms.

example:

• Like 1

Maybe the therapist didn't follow the cop's directions and made a sudden movement with his hands. We don't know.

Well the clock's ticking. If that's the case, there should be video. Or at least a witness saying so.

Still waiting for more detail, I trust very little from the media, a slightly less from the police themselves. Ultimately, facts emerge that allow us to make some judgement. Lets allow the system to work for a few days.

I'd be willing to bet it was a negligent discharge. Cop had his finger on the trigger, got jumpy, an inadvertently fired a shot. If that's the case, they should be rushing to a podium somewhere to make that announcement. They owe public and explanation and have absolutely nothing to complain about if people are rushing to their own judgment based on a video which clearly shows a sympathetic black man trying to take care of a belligerent patient and pleading to the cops not to shoot him.

I'd be willing to bet it was a negligent discharge. Cop had his finger on the trigger, got jumpy, an inadvertently fired a shot. If that's the case, they should be rushing to a podium somewhere to make that announcement. They owe public and explanation and have absolutely nothing to complain about if people are rushing to their own judgment based on a video which clearly shows a sympathetic black man trying to take care of a belligerent patient and pleading to the cops not to shoot him.

It's so cute how you can post in absolutes, what's I like to be all knowing :sleep:

Here is the problem:

We are continuing to see this as a racial issue and not a protocol problem.

We are trying to determine if the white police officer is racist and if the black victim was complaint enough.

No, this is simply that both the police and the public do not have the proper tools to work with in order to interact with each other safely.

We are speaking 2 different languages.

In a hospital setting this inefficiency would've have been resolved.

The police need a standard operation procedural change.

That is all.

• Like 1

Here is the problem:

We are trying to determine of the white police officer is racist and if the black victim was complaint enough.

No, this is simply that both the police and the public do not have the proper tools to work with in order to interact with each other safely.

That is all.

Very well said.

You know, in European countries police officers mostly aren't armed with deadly weapons. Not surprisingly these kinds of events are exceedingly rare in those countries. You aren't escalating the situation and you're forced to employ other available means to resolve the situation.

Problem is:

1. Those countries have strict gun control. Makes no sense to have the cops unarmed when they're dealing with a population that's armed to the teeth.

2. Terrorism is becoming a real issue. I think we'll see changes in those European countries since you can no longer approach every situation like its a person who fundamentally means no harm or can't inflict massive harm quickly.

"I'd be willing to bet". First five words of my statement. That suggests it's my opinion. You are as dumb as you are fat.

LOL, did I strike a nerve :clap:

LOL, did I strike a nerve :clap:

I say I'd be willing to bet and you say I speak in absolutes. :doh: Why would your stupidity strike a nerve? You should try reading a book about the English language. Life would be much less stressful for you. :doublethumbsup: :first:

You'll never hear the real facts. Someone will find out that the black guy stole a Gatorade in 1998 and the whites will start acting like he deserved to be shot.

Yep

ahh, you realized your mistake and scurried through my posts to find one that better fits your reply. Very proud of you.

Most people would realize that I was referring to all of your posts, not simply the one I quoted, my fault I failed to take into account who I was dealing with.

I've seen the video, and it looks bad. This guy wasn't just shot, he was shot three times... that's no accident.

Here is the problem:

We are trying to determine of the white police officer is racist and if the black victim was complaint enough.

That is all.

Applying race to this at such an early stage is folly. Let's wait for the situation to unfold, I am disinclined to simply throw race at this situation so easily. I do understand that is the en vogue thing to do, and it will satiate this notion that shootings involving minorities are racially motivated, but dealing with facts helps us actually solve problems.

I do agree that there is an issue with police doctrine and training that needs attention, because their failures in these areas affect us all.

Most people would realize that I was referring to all of your posts, not simply the one I quoted, my fault I failed to take into account who I was dealing with.

And most people, when trying to make a point, would not choose to quote a post that 100% contradicts the point he's trying to make. But then again, you're much dumber than most people.

And most people, when trying to make a point, would not choose to quote a post that 100% contradicts the point he's trying to make. But then again, you're much dumber than most people.

Pump your brakes son, megla has a strong history of being stable and center on things.....

Pump your brakes son, megla has a strong history of being stable and center on things.....

Well not in this instance. He's still buttsore because I called him out on being a hypocrite a few weeks ago. So if he's going to be a pussie and look to start trouble, he better bring his A game. Not a sloppy misquote like this.

They owe public and explanation and have absolutely nothing to complain about if people are rushing to their own judgment based on a video which clearly shows a sympathetic black man trying to take care of a belligerent patient and pleading to the cops not to shoot him.

Pretty damn absolute, you know

"They owe"

"have absolutely nothing to complain About"

Well not in this instance. He's still buttsore because I called him out on being a hypocrite a few weeks ago. So if he's going to be a pussie and look to start trouble, he better bring his A game. Not a sloppy misquote like this.

LOL Mr. Internet tough guy.

You sure you're not related to DJgb13

It must be a wonderful thing to be delusional, for the record it is pretty evident to anyone not named after a Dentist that I clearly showed that Bernie's actions were the very definition of hypocritical, and how that makes me a hypocrite is, well, comical. Speaking of which don't see where you've addressed your absolute statement about Cruz endorsing Trump, even after he attached his father, why is that I wonder??

Pretty damn absolute, you know

"They owe"

"have absolutely nothing to complain About"

They do owe am explanation. If that sounds absolute, it is. I demand to know why they'd shoot that man. You can see how he's laying bthere with his hands up. You can clearly hear the audio. Yet, some cop thought he should be shot.

. If that sounds absolute, it is.

Pretty sure that is exactly what I said when I quoted you

Oh, Newbie's a cop hater? I'll have to add that to the list I'm compiling. DJ, highlights, Eagles fan, Tiger hater...I'm going to get this act down to a T.

Would you agree that this Newbie guy at least kind of sounds like a douche?

yeah, but the post you quoted wasn't absolute. You blew it. Better luck next time champ.

Holy sh!t Batman, does he not know what he types

Would you agree that this Newbie guy at least kind of sounds like a douche?

well I would say there's no excuse for being an Eagles fan or highlighting your hair as an adult. But being a DJ is cool and who the hell doesn't hate Tiger Woods?

Cops shoot black social worker laying on ground with hands up

So the cop was laying on the ground and had his hands up AND shot the social worker?

Impressive...