Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trump asks for Putin's help to win election

Yeah I got trolled by a presidential candidate asking for help from an autocrat and enemy of the state :rolleyes:

Jesus you guys don't actually believe this garbage, right? Please tell me you don't

Ok, so now it's "help" , and not treason. You're almost there.

Ok, so now it's "help" , and not treason. You're almost there.

Explain to me how Trump would ask Putin for treason? Focking dumbass :doh:

Explain to me how Trump would ask Putin for treason? Focking dumbass :doh:

How did he ask for help then? Because yesterday you said it was treason. You can look it up

See, as president you can't pull the I was just kidding card.

The stakes are too God damn High And when you speak you speak for an entire country. I was just kidding around doesn't cut it.

Which is a clear enough example of why This guy just can't be president.

And to whomever said that It's not treason because Russia isn't an enemy?We have imprisoned people who spied on us On behalf of Israel.

I'm pretty sure most of you guys never read the f****** newspaper. We are about one fart away From war with Russia. They are increasing Overflights In American airspace And Getting closer and closer to our borders with their Navy. Incredibly dangerous flyovers. We are moving our missiles Closer and closer to their border. The older Russians are actually stockpiling food in anticipation of War.One screwup Over Syrian airspace Or In the Baltic region And it gets really f****** real.

But yeah, I was just joking around Is The perfect response for a presidential candidate with regard to Russia.

But you can pull the I wasn't aware I was sending classified information on my illegal server I wasn't aware about.

Wtf ..really ..Jesus you're a focking hack

See, as president you can't pull the I was just kidding card.

The stakes are too God damn High And when you speak you speak for an entire country. I was just kidding around doesn't cut it.

Which is a clear enough example of why This guy just can't be president.

And to whomever said that It's not treason because Russia isn't an enemy?We have imprisoned people who spied on us On behalf of Israel.

I'm pretty sure most of you guys never read the f****** newspaper. We are about one fart away From war with Russia. They are increasing Overflights In American airspace And Getting closer and closer to our borders with their Navy. Incredibly dangerous flyovers. We are moving our missiles Closer and closer to their border. The older Russians are actually stockpiling food in anticipation of War.One screwup Over Syrian airspace Or In the Baltic region And it gets really f****** real.

But yeah, I was just joking around Is The perfect response for a presidential candidate with regard to Russia.

Funny, because we weren't a fart away from a war with Russia 8 years ago. Who's been running our foreign policy these last 8 years? Who was Secretary of State for four of those years?

No because there was no intent. This has been covered ad nauseum. It was stupid and reckless. In a normal election year it should make her unfit for the office. But no treason is just focking silly.

Now you have Trump asking a Russian autocrat and enemy of the United States to meddle in a presidential election for his benefit. Yes I do think that is dangerously close to treason. Certainly close enough that he should no longer garner any consideration for the highest office in the land.

You clearly have no grasp of technology or computers in general. There was intent, there was intent NOT to do it on a secure network. I think it is hilarious you people that do not understand electronics, or servers etc etc etc etc.. yet you want to make assumptions about it like your know WTF is going on?

This is what happened.

Trump is killing Clinton right before the DNC starts, DNC says Russia found the emails to take away attention from what was really going on, Trump calls for help from Russia... its all a little game.

You saying Trump is treasonous (it could have been) but then to blatantly say Clinton wasn't is so focking funny, what a focking joke you are.

So, with no proof whatsoever, the democrats blame Russia for the hack. But when a terrorist yells "Allah Akbar"' while killing and maiming innocents, we have to wait for the facts to determine why this person did it. Gotta love it

In other Trump news, this morning he called Obama the most ignorant President in history at an event where he said Tim Kaine was the governor of New Jersey and mistook David Hinckley for John Hinckley. You can't make this stuff up folks. :doh:

No kidding. Not to mention not knowing what the nuke triad is or getting owned by Fox on his deficit cut "strategy".

Trump got one thing right though, his supporters are so ignorant and blind that he could shoot someone in broad daylight and they'd still vote for him. Paraphrasing, but what he said is an indictment on his supporters and they don't even know it. Trump basically called them useful idiots. - And they all cheered in pride and zeal.

No kidding. Not to mention not knowing what the nuke triad is or getting owned by Fox on his deficit cut "strategy".

Trump got one thing right though, his supporters are so ignorant and blind that he could shoot someone in broad daylight and they'd still vote for him. Paraphrasing, but what he said is an indictment on his supporters and they don't even know it. Trump basically called them useful idiots. - And they all cheered in pride and zeal.

The same can be said for Clinton voters? There goes that argument.

As Joe Biden said, there has never, in the history of this country, been a Presidential nominee less prepared to run this country and keep it safe.

What Trump said was bad, very bad. Especially for a presidential candidate. No matter how you slice it, he asked a foreign (semi-hostile) government to hack a political opponents computer. Even as a joke, that's unacceptable.

I would have no problem if he would've said something like this. "If anyone has those deleted emails, then turn them over to the FBI", but he didn't. He encouraged some to hack her computer. Shitt show continues.

What Trump said was bad, very bad. Especially for a presidential candidate. No matter how you slice it, he asked a foreign (semi-hostile) government to hack a political opponents computer. Even as a joke, that's unacceptable.

I would have no problem if he would've said something like this. "If anyone has those deleted emails, then turn them over to the FBI", but he didn't. He encouraged some to hack her computer. Shitt show continues.

My god, he made an off the cuff sarcastic comment in reply to a stupid question. Get a hold of yourself.

Correct. Do I think it was treason? Nah. That's not the issue. It's more concerning that he continually says stupid things without understanding the possible impact. He is the elderly uncle (no offense Baker Boy) who still gets brought to functions and other family members have to constantly apologize and give that uncomfortable smile that's code for "he's not all there upstairs"

My god, he made an off the cuff sarcastic comment in reply to a stupid question. Get a hold of yourself.

I'm fine, but what he said was horrible. Nothing changes that. Joke or no joke.

Correct. Do I think it was treason? Nah. That's not the issue. It's more concerning that he continually says stupid things without understanding the possible impact. He is the elderly uncle (no offense Baker Boy) who still gets brought to functions and other family members have to constantly apologize and give that uncomfortable smile that's code for "he's not all there upstairs"

I agree with most of this, but I think he knows exactly what he's doing. He's playing to his base about the emails. He just doesn't care what he says.

Dude. Are you even trying anymore? Or are you trying to out-dumb Drobeski?

I'm glad he's at least dropped pretenses. Knew it was only a matter of time with a presidential election coming up :lol:

You clearly have no grasp of technology or computers in general. There was intent, there was intent NOT to do it on a secure network. I think it is hilarious you people that do not understand electronics, or servers etc etc etc etc.. yet you want to make assumptions about it like your know WTF is going on?

This is what happened.

Trump is killing Clinton right before the DNC starts, DNC says Russia found the emails to take away attention from what was really going on, Trump calls for help from Russia... its all a little game.

You saying Trump is treasonous (it could have been) but then to blatantly say Clinton wasn't is so focking funny, what a focking joke you are.

No you're a focking idiot who doesn't understand what treason is.

Doing something stupid is not the same as intentionally subverting your nation. :doh:

That's the problem with our country today: too many dumbasses who can't understand even the slightest bit of nuance.

Seriously, I get that most Amuricans are stupid enough to love game shows, but hate intellectuals, but I think this would be an absolutely appropriate compromise:

WHO WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT? You take the same citizenship test that we require immigrants to pass, put Trump and Hillary in a game show format and fire off the questions. Whoever wins gets the rose.

Seriously, do you think Trump has ANY idea how many people are in the house of representatives? Do you think Pompadeski does? With that, do you think Trumpalin has ANY clue how many votes it takes to override a Veto? Because he's damn sure going to need that intel given that he's looking to repeal multiple bipartisan passed bills and a few nuggets from the BOR as well.

Bet you a million that Softcore Betsy is furiously googling the above as you read this.

I'm actually looking forward to the next six months. It's nut-cutting time. "Oh, I get all my information from watching 'the shows'. Isn't going to quite cut it. "Believe me" won't cut it. "It's going to be Yuge and/or amazing" won't work either. These are serious times that call for serious answers and clear facts and answers. Trump has provided nothing but sound bites. That worked in the primaries, but it's a whole new ballgame now I may not like Hillary, but she's head and shoulders smarter and more experienced than this orange bufoon carny barker - and it'll be fun watching him get outed as such.

"

The same can be said for Clinton voters? There goes that argument.

Link to Clinton saying that please?

You're the one who needs to snap out of it. I know you're a no-life political hack but sometimes you just gotta see things for what they are. This man is a dangerous demagogue who is in no way fit to lead this country. That's it. It isn't a right or left thing, or democrat versus republican thing. It's a "let's not fock ourselves over" thing

• Like 1

No you're a focking idiot who doesn't understand what treason is.

Doing something stupid is not the same as intentionally subverting your nation. :doh:

That's the problem with our country today: too many dumbasses who can't understand even the slightest bit of nuance.

No my friend, you are an idiot for thinking Hillary Clinton didn't do anything on purpose. She knew full well that that was a no no.

Has Trump come out and said he was joking?

Pretty sure it's just a Fox News talking point but it hardly matters. Joking or not you don't ask an autocrat and enemy of the state to hack a political opponent for your benefit. You just don't do that.

No my friend, you are an idiot for thinking Hillary Clinton didn't do anything on purpose. She knew full well that that was a no no.

Her not knowing and making a mistake in my opinion is worse than her doing it on purpose, if that were to be the case anyway. Just shows how much of a dummy she really is. But that isn't the case, she did it on purpose.

Wow, I just honestly can't believe there are people this dumb out there.

Wiff already explained this pretty well and it should really go without saying. But yes, Hillary intended to use a private email server. It was a dumb thing to do. The result may have been that the server was hacked. But it doesn't mean she intended that result.

Contrast that with a man who absolutely INTENDS for a Russian autocrat to take action against a political opponent so he can win a US election.

Can you understand that? Is it getting through to that little pea brain of yours?

Wow, I just honestly can't believe there are people this dumb out there.

Wiff already explained this pretty well and it should really go without saying. But yes, Hillary intended to use a private email server. It was a dumb thing to do. The result may have been that the server was hacked. But it doesn't mean she intended that result.

Contrast that with a man who absolutely INTENDS for a Russian autocrat to take action against a political opponent so he can win a US election.

Can you understand that? Is it getting through to that little pea brain of yours?

Not voting for Trump, simply pointing out that obvious fact that you will go to bat for Hillary no matter what she does. Turn the tables, Trump is the one involved in the email scandal, you would be calling for his head. But okay bro, tell me more about how unbiased you are.

Not having a conversation, just wanted to add to my point without editing... were really stooping this low.. tag your it.

If that was the case, why did you delete it?

Her not knowing and making a mistake in my opinion is worse than her doing it on purpose, if that were to be the case anyway. Just shows how much of a dummy she really is. But that isn't the case, she did it on purpose.

Glad you edited the "complete lack of incompetence line". Stick to words you know, like "dummy".

At least one child got left behind.

Not voting for Trump, simply pointing out that obvious fact that you will go to bat for Hillary no matter what she does. Turn the tables, Trump is the one involved in the email scandal, you would be calling for his head. But okay bro, tell me more about how unbiased you are.

You DO understand that there have been multiple investigations and subcommittee hearings on this. - Including a partisan GOP one and a bipartisan one - and not a single one has found evidence of criminal wrongdoing, right? Or do you think that the entire Congress, FBI and JD is "in" on this?

Seriously kids, Email and Begazi won't / haven't work/worked. If HRC is GD corrupt, why do the same people keep gnawing on the same two meatless bones? She's been in public orifice for years - and the two things that have been investigated to death and yielded nothing are all these tards can find? Fock, at least resurrect whitewater.

It feels so good to not be voting for either of these focktards, I can actually sit back and give a real unbiased opinion and see all the corruption without having to defend either one of them. I feel sorry for all of you.

:wave:

you wouldn't recognize a traitor if he lived in the White House for the last 7 & 1/2 years

:first:

• Like 1

It feels so good to not be voting for either of these focktards, I can actually sit back and give a real unbiased opinion and see all the corruption without having to defend either one of them. I feel sorry for all of you.

Plus you can whine and b!tch for the next four years regardless of who wins.

Though I wish you would board the Trump train because you value America, I applaud you for your honesty and am looking forward to your upcoming opinions / comments.

• Like 1

The audit found that the non-compliance over personal email went beyond Clinton, and that former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican, also failed to preserve government-related emails when he was secretary of state.

The State Department asked Powell to try to receive relevant emails from his internet provider, but "as of May 2016 the Department has not received a response" from Powell, the audit said.

Indeed, the report's conclusion cites "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" in electronic record-keeping "that go well beyond the tenure of any one secretary of state."

Context, it's what's for breakfast.

Geebus, I don't know if people here are:

1. Truly stupid.

2. Willfully stupid. or:

3. Simple trolls.

But I suspect it's a bit of all of the above.

The audit found that the non-compliance over personal email went beyond Clinton, and that former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican, also failed to preserve government-related emails when he was secretary of state.

The State Department asked Powell to try to receive relevant emails from his internet provider, but "as of May 2016 the Department has not received a response" from Powell, the audit said.

Indeed, the report's conclusion cites "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" in electronic record-keeping "that go well beyond the tenure of any one secretary of state."

Context, it's what's for breakfast.

Geebus, I don't know if people here are:

1. Truly stupid.

2. Willfully stupid. or:

3. Simple trolls.

But I suspect it's a bit of all of the above.

Yup, all of the above