Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trump asks for Putin's help to win election

The audit found that the non-compliance over personal email went beyond Clinton, and that former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican, also failed to preserve government-related emails when he was secretary of state.

The State Department asked Powell to try to receive relevant emails from his internet provider, but "as of May 2016 the Department has not received a response" from Powell, the audit said.

Indeed, the report's conclusion cites "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" in electronic record-keeping "that go well beyond the tenure of any one secretary of state."

Context, it's what's for breakfast.

Geebus, I don't know if people here are:

1. Truly stupid.

2. Willfully stupid. or:

3. Simple trolls.

But I suspect it's a bit of all of the above.

I must have missed something, when did Colin Powell run for President?

Her not knowing and making a mistake in my opinion is worse than her doing it on purpose, if that were to be the case anyway. Just shows how much of a dummy she really is. But that isn't the case, she did it on purpose.

for some reason it just reminded me of this

sums up my thoughts of Hillary perfectly

I must have missed something, when did Colin Powell run for President?

So let me get this straight, It is only a criminal offense Worthy of imprisonment If and only if you are running for president against the Republicans?

So let me get this straight, It is only a criminal offense Where the imprisonment If and only if you are running for president against the Republicans?

Where did you read that we were a fart away, or something close to that, from war with Russia?

What is particularly bad in this case Is that Trump's campaign manager Paul manafort Has some pretty shady ties 2 Putin via the Ukraine Already.He's already pretty much universally reviled by the Press After he flat-out lied to them and literally said it was absurd that melanoma stole any part of the first lady's speech, and then the camp turnaround and admitted they did exactly that. He used that exact same word Absurd In denying the Trump was calling for Putin And his cronies To interfere in a u.s. election.

Wrong guy to deliver the denial Given his past Shady history.And definitely the wrong word to use Given recent history.

What is particularly bad in this case Is that Trump's campaign manager Paul manafort Has some pretty shady ties 2 Putin via the Ukraine Already.He's already pretty much universally reviled by the Press After he flat-out lied to them and literally said it was absurd that melanoma stole any part of the first lady's speech, and then the camp turnaround and admitted they did exactly that. He used that exact same word Absurd In denying the Trump was calling for Putin And his cronies To interfere in a u.s. election.

Wrong guy to deliver the denial Given his past Shady history.And definitely the wrong word to use Given recent history.

Manafart may even be more hateable than Trump. You just look at him and see a lying creep.

Saudi Arabia, who HRC loves to take money from to enrich herself, has some serious human rights violations going on.

Saudi Arabia, who HRC loves to take money from to enrich herself, has some serious human rights violations going on.

And? Pretty much every person here says Hilary sucks.

Did she ask the Saudis to intervene on her behalf by breaking federal law?

Jesus Christ. I can't believe this crap. Democracy is truly dead.

There are just too many stupid petulant children in this country. Maybe we aren't fit for self-government anymore :(

So yoga and Chelsea's wedding are matters of national security now? Plus he was fockin being sarcastic. That was evident the first time you see it. What a bunch of yentas

Maybe Hillary will continue to do business with Saudi Arabia when she gets elected, despite their human rights violations. Why else would they give her money?

Manafart may even be more hateable than Trump. You just look at him and see a lying creep.

He does kinda remind me of a televangelist.

Guy has ties to a lot of shady people.

Goldman Sachs is a very shady organization. And more powerful than most countries. Talk about influencing elections, they are the king.

geez, quit overreacting. those emails couldn't have contained classified information. They were purposely deleted because they were personal. Hillary wouldn't have knowingly lied about that.

What's the fuss about ?

:dunno:

The audit found that the non-compliance over personal email went beyond Clinton, and that former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican, also failed to preserve government-related emails when he was secretary of state.

The State Department asked Powell to try to receive relevant emails from his internet provider, but "as of May 2016 the Department has not received a response" from Powell, the audit said.

Indeed, the report's conclusion cites "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" in electronic record-keeping "that go well beyond the tenure of any one secretary of state."

Context, it's what's for breakfast.

Geebus, I don't know if people here are:

1. Truly stupid.

2. Willfully stupid. or:

3. Simple trolls.

But I suspect it's a bit of all of the above.

relevance, zero

she had a private server, Powell has a private email

• Like 1

relevance, zero

she had a private server, Powell has a private email

LOL. Adorable.

...And where were those emails stored skippy? On a government server?

Ahhhhh, No. Nosiree Bob. And see as how Google et al has been hacked by everyone but my plumber.....

Wow. These guys just don't get it.

Again, you think you know more than the committee who arrived at those findings? The DOJ? The multiple other committees and investigations? The FBI? Just wow.. Even when the horse is dead, you're still whipping it. Shouldn't it be really easy to find something / anything else on this broad?

LOL. Adorable.

Ahhhhh, No. Nosiree Bob. And see as how Google et al has been hacked by everyone but my plumber.....

Again, you think you know more than the committee who arrived at those findings? The DOJ? The multiple other committees and investigations? The FBI? Just wow.. Even when the horse is dead, you're still whipping it. Shouldn't it be really easy to find something / anything else on this broad?

M

Still looking for those news sources that an intellectual guy like yourself gets his information from. Like the one that says we are thisclose to a war with Russia, like you said earlier. Can you tell me what they are?

LOL. Adorable.

and yet Coney said if she worked for the DOJ she would be fired, but good enough to be president. And this isn't about hacking, its about her keeping Govt documents on her private server

if Powell uses the Govt Server for his emails and it gets hacked its not on him in particular

and yet Coney said if she worked for the DOJ she would be fired, but good enough to be president. And this isn't about hacking, its about her keeping Govt documents on her private server

if Powell uses the Govt Server for his emails and it gets hacked its not on him in particular

Exactly. Shes a liar AND incompetent. The other guy is just a liar, which all politicians are.

for some reason it just reminded me of this

sums up my thoughts of Hillary perfectly

That's how I feel about anyone who was above janitor at Enron. Either crooks or idiots, the people at Enron. All of them,'except the janitors.

Exactly. Shes a liar AND incompetent. The other guy is just a liar, which all politicians are.

a lot of people think she's the most qualified person who's ever run for president. Or, you can just go with incompetent. LOL

That's how I feel about anyone who was above janitor at Enron. Either crooks or idiots, the people at Enron. All of them,'except the janitors.

and the plumbers! :mad:

and the plumbers! :mad:

Ok, them too. The plumbers and the janitors. Everyone else that worked at Enron was either a crook or an idiot. At Enron

Comet said she'd be fired? Yeah, I'm calling your bluff, link?

Comet said she'd be fired? Yeah, I'm calling your bluff, link?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/07/hillary-clinton-would-face-severe-discipline-if-she-was-fbi-empl/

The comments came during an emergency hearing of the House Oversight Committee. Mr Comey said Mrs Clinton should have known not to send classified information over an unsecured email account, and that other government employees would likely be fired or have their security clearance revoked if they were similarly careless.

Nice. FBI wouldn't give her a clearance to get in the building but lib-bots want her to be president. Good thing it's not going to happen. She's toast.

Nice. FBI wouldn't give her a clearance to get in the building but lib-bots want her to be president. Good thing it's not going to happen. She's toast.

don't tell anyone though, I was probably just making it all up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/07/hillary-clinton-would-face-severe-discipline-if-she-was-fbi-empl/

The comments came during an emergency hearing of the House Oversight Committee. Mr Comey said Mrs Clinton should have known not to send classified information over an unsecured email account, and that other government employees would likely be fired or have their security clearance revoked if they were similarly careless.

Sorry, but this Coney said if she worked for the DOJ she would be fired

The Hill

A current FBI employee who used a personal email setup similar to Clinton’s would not face criminal indictment for their activities, FBI Director James Comey told members of the House Oversight Committee on Thursday. But they could be subject to a range of penalties, up to and including an unceremonious firing.

“I’m highly confident there would be no criminal prosecution, no matter who it was,” Comey said. “There would be some range of discipline.

You could be walked out or, depending on the nature of the facts, you could be reprimanded,” he said.

The director also said sitting FBI officials might lose their security clearances, have their clearances reviewed or be subject to some other “adjudication” for the same matter.

don't tell anyone though, I was probably just making it all up

I was just interested if he had said it somewhere else because I knew in the hearing he did NOT say she would be fired as you said. Next time, be more accurate.

For Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe, not only do Donald “Trump's "jokes" about Russia amount to "inviting an adversary to wage cyberwar against the U.S.," but they also "appear to violate the Logan Act and might even constitute treason,” he tweeted Thursday.

The latest tweet from the liberal legal giant whose name has been floated as a Supreme Court pick comes after Trump and his campaign brushed aside the backlash over his remark. The Republican nominee himself telling Fox News that he was "being sarcastic."

“Imagine what our 1st president would've said about a candidate inviting a foreign power to intrude into a US election for the 45th president,” Tribe previously tweeted Wednesday, adding that he “must have been hallucinating” at hearing Trump’s calls for Russian hackers to infiltrate Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s emails.

He also wrote, "I've been saying the Russian hacking into DNC is Watergate on e-steroids."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/laurence-tribe-trump-russia-226371#ixzz4FtoVMjYu

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

WASHINGTON — After all the ways that this year’s presidential election has made history, Donald J. Trump found a new line to cross on Wednesday, when he said at a news conference that Russia should hack his opponent, Hillary Clinton.
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, in reference to the private email server Mrs. Clinton used while she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
There is simply no precedent for this: A presidential candidate publicly appealing to a foreign adversary to intervene in the election on his behalf.
“This is unprecedented — it is one of those things that seems to be genuinely new in international relations,” said Paul Musgrave, a University of Massachusetts professor who studies American foreign policy.
After a long pause, Mr. Musgrave added, “Being shocked into speechlessness is not the sort of thing you’re really used to in the business of foreign policy analysis.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/29/world/europe/russia-trump-clinton-email-hacking.html?_r=0

personal emails about yoga and her daughter's wedding, what harm could come from them ?

fake outrage or scared ..which is it worms?

personal emails about yoga and her daughter's wedding, what harm could come from them ?

fake outrage or scared ..which is it worms?

Don't worry, the dam is going to break at some point, and all of the corruption and graft will be exposed. It's all out there floating around, waiting to be harnessed and presented. We are only seeing the ripples in the water right now. They were sloppy, crooks with too many things going on all at once always are. They are blinded by Hubris, and plus, so many hate them. They hide behind the fact that the far right wing came up with so many tin foil hat conspiracies in the past, and they try to get everyone to lump what's going on today with what they were accused of in the past. But the Clintons entered into a different kind of corruption now, they are in the big leagues, and the real, devastating attack won't come from the right this time.

Laurence Tribe is a much smarter man than I and he thinks it might be treason.

But I guess drobs and RP are smarter than him :doublethumbsup: