Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trump asks for Putin's help to win election

CNN hacks pulling a worms :lol:

The server can't be hacked now dumbos :lol:

Can't make this level of stupidity up ! Complete fake outrage...scared sh!tless of what's to come

Tune in tonight if you want to witness presidential grandeur and well-spoken class.

:shocking:

Tune in if you want to witness well spoken lies.

Tune in tonight if you want to witness presidential grandeur and well-spoken class.

he's a great teleprompter reader, I'll give him that. Take that away and he's a bumbling stuttering buffoon, especially when talking Trump.

List all the speakers in both conventions who spoke without a teleprompter. Go!

I didn't watch the other one either, watched 20-30 minutes of a taped Trump speech, thats it. Why do you keep thinking I'm a Trump supporter? I AM NOT.

I didn't watch the other one either, watched 20-30 minutes of a taped Trump speech, thats it. Why do you keep thinking I'm a Trump supporter? I AM NOT.

I never said you were. You mentioned that Obama will be reading his lines, as if it's a weakness. The answer to my question is ZERO. Every single one of them used a teleprompter. It's what they do and what they always have done. And before teleprompters, speeches were written on cue cards. Obama is the best speaking President since Reagan. And may well be better than him too. And you'll get to witness it again tonight.

Can't make this level of stupidity up ! Complete fake outrage...scared sh!tless of what's to come

So wouldn't that make Donald Trump a "dumbo" too?

I wonder if he will go full revival meeting?

Oh, his reverend Billy Ray Mississippi sharecropper voice is coming out tonight. Bank on it. And tomorrow we get to Hillary try it too. How exactly does a guy born and raised in Hawaii, raised by a white womanfrom Kansas, educated at Columbia and Harvard end up with a ghetto voice from time to time? Such a Tom.

So wouldn't that make Donald Trump also a dumbo?

No, because he was fockin around. Tools.

I never said you were. You mentioned that Obama will be reading his lines, as if it's a weakness. The answer to my question is ZERO. Every single one of them used a teleprompter. It's what they do and what they always have done. And before teleprompters, speeches were written on cue cards. Obama is the best speaking President since Reagan. And may well be better than him too. And you'll get to witness it again tonight.

I won't deny the fact that Obama is a great speaker, probably the best there ever was. But he is still a sh!tty president.

:lol: When Trump sticks his foot in his mouth (which is almost daily) he was just focking around. I love Trumptards. :first:

Yeah, it's said all the time. Eye roll. makikg things up again.

These two focksticks are gonna blow up the world. Not that I'm mad, I'd like to be there for the end. :banana:

Yeah, it will be cool to be able to tell our grandk... never mind.

Geebus, we are a global laughingstock. Thought we'd get out of that after lil Bush. It's focking embarassing. The GOP can't provide better than a spray tanned carnival barker ?

If I have to go four years listening to Hillary's cackle voice, I'm going to stab my earballs out.

Way better than what was before him and what is sure to be after him.

Yeah Bush sucked too, you are correct, so did Bill, Bush Sr, and Reagan. The list goes on and on until you get to Kennedy.

Yeah Bush sucked too, you are correct, so did Bill, Bush Sr, and Reagan. The list goes on and on until you get to Kennedy.

You're way too young to have any knowledge prior to Bill Clinton. And before that, you're only sharing the opinion of whose article you read. Reagan and Bill Clinton were the two best in my lifetime (in my opinion). One's a Republican and one's a Democrat. I lean left, especially on social issues, but I have no problem acknowledging a good politician from either side of the aisle. Neither of this election's nominees qualify, unfortunately.

In other Trump news, this morning he called Obama the most ignorant President in history at an event where he said Tim Kaine was the governor of New Jersey and mistook David Hinckley for John Hinckley. You can't make this stuff up folks. :doh:

No wonder lil Bush boycotted the conventiion. Trump is stealing his schtick!

America needs to show strength and resolve during these times of violence and strife throughout the world. That is why I going to vote for Donald J. Trump for President. He's who we need right now.

You're way too young to have any knowledge prior to Bill Clinton. And before that, you're only sharing the opinion of whose article you read. Reagan and Bill Clinton were the two best in my lifetime (in my opinion). One's a Republican and one's a Democrat. I lean left, especially on social issues, but I have no problem acknowledging a good politician from either side of the aisle. Neither of this election's nominees qualify, unfortunately.

I'm to young to educate myself and give my opinion? Seems like your undercutting what I say before you even attempt to read some of my statements.

Was I alive for Reagan or the presidents before him? No, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about.

America needs to show strength and resolve during these times of violence and strife throughout the world. That is why I going to vote for Donald J. Trump for President. He's who we need right now.

LOL Be honest. Were you giggling when you were typing that?

he's a great teleprompter reader, I'll give him that. Take that away and he's a bumbling stuttering buffoon, especially when talking Trump.

Yah,,I miss those halcion days when our POTUS elequently promised to put food on our families...

I'm to young to educate myself and give my opinion? Seems like your undercutting what I say before you even attempt to read some of my statements.

Was I alive for Reagan or the president before him? No, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about.

To say every President we've had sucked since JFK tells me that you don't know what you're talking about. No, you're not too young to educate yourself. Nor too young to give your opinion. But you're opinion holds no weight if you just make a broad statement that every president sucks.

Was I alive for Reagan or the presidents before him? No, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about.

Yeah, you've clearly shown today that educating yourself is a real strength. :thumbsup:

To say every President we've had sucked since JFK tells me that you don't know what you're talking about. No, you're not too young to educate yourself. Nor too young to give your opinion. But you're opinion holds no weight if you just make a broad statement that every president sucks.

Saying they suck without a reason isn't a very strong claim, you are correct. I have my reasons, I just don't feel like typing everything honestly.

Kennedy was just another Democrat who lost his mind after visiting Texas.

...too soon?

No this is very real outrage. I'm dead serious. Trump is a traitor to this country. He crossed a line in the sand

Trump now claiming that Putin called Obummer "the n-word," saying Putin has no respect for Obunmer but he thinks Putin likes The Donald and hopes he does.

There may be something to the Clinton plant rumors. Every time Hillary is reeling this ass clown says something dumb. :doh:

Trump now claiming that Putin called Obummer "the n-word," saying Putin has no respect for Obunmer but he thinks Putin likes The Donald and hopes he does.

There may be something to the Clinton plant rumors. Every time Hillary is reeling this ass clown says something dumb. :doh:

His supporters are so focking far gone they love him anyway. It's positively insane

No this is very real outrage. I'm dead serious. Trump is a traitor to this country. He crossed a line in the sand

Clown car. You're driving.

how do you feel about Hillary exposing national security secrets on her illegal server ?

This should be good.

• Like 1