Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Hogan getting NO love.

Fixed that for you. And yes it does. You must have never taken Statistics in college. It is a long pattern of choosing white people over black people, who typically do better at this game. That is the very definition of racism. I am trying hard not to bring up the plantation era South... how can he be racist when he employs so many blacks?

:lol: Bill Belichick has won 4 super bowls and been to two more... how are the black players he is passing over better when he has 4 rings? This has to be the dumbest post this year. Thanks for the laugh :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Plus I think he's accepted that he can't draft a WR for sh!t.

Do you really think that? That does not sound like Bill B.

:lol: Bill Belichick has won 4 super bowls and been to two more... how are the black players he is passing over better when he has 4 rings? This has to be the dumbest post this year. Thanks for the laugh :thumbsup:

And there is the Jealousy post I predicted. FBN, you continue to sink to new lows.

And just to pile on, Frozenbeernuts, I have been following Bill B. and his shenanigans since Cleveland when you were in elementary school.

I will say it: Bill Belichick IS a racist and a repeat cheater. He is also a bit of an ######. His propensity to hire white skill players is well known, and he and his team have been caught numerous times trying to cheat. I am sure the Boston crowd will chime in and say this is just jealous talk, but look around. That organization is crooked and racist.

And there is the Jealousy post I predicted. FBN, you continue to sink to new lows.

Im not from Boston, nor am I a Patriots fan. Comparing the plantation south to an NFL team. Good one bud.

• Like 1

Yeah, because Deion Branch, Troy Brown, Randy Moss, Kevin Faulk, Cory Dillon, Ben Watson, David Patten, etc didn't contribute towards the Patriots success.

He's followed Belichick since Cleveland but overlooked Romeo Crennel being one of his long-time personal friends and former assistant coaches.

Oh what a time for trolls to populate this board with their stupidity. A shame an actual thread about a sleeper will be locked too because of this focking troll

Yes.

Care to explain how it is racist because the Pats roster a few more white WRs than other teams?

Just so we are clear here, we are talking strictly WR racism right? Cuz Bill does obviously have mostly black players on Def and at other positions.

Are you white by some slim chance? Cuz from the way you accuse Frozenbeernuts racist so quickly this is common BLM behavior.

Are you white by some slim chance? Cuz from the way you accuse Frozenbeernuts racist so quickly this is common BLM behavior.

Wow, and I am supposed to be the troll here!?! If this thread gets locked it will be because of ignorant and blatantly racist comments like this.

Wow, and I am supposed to be the troll here!?! If this thread gets locked it will be because of ignorant and blatantly racist comments like this.

you are the one accusing the Patriots of being racist as well as frozenbeernuts, and now myself. You should be looking into the mirror. Your comments are typical. You still have not even explained how the Pats are even racist. Just because they have a few extra white recievers on their team is your reason? I am far from racist. My wife is black, and my two sons obviously mixed. I just dont stand for ignorant comments from people like you. These days the true racist people are the ones always calling everyone else racist. LIKE YOU!!!

Okay, you win. Now that we know you are immune from racism, this statement from you sounds perfectly normal.

Listen man, you need to respect other people's opinions if you hope to learn anything in life. I did state earlier that Bill B. is a racist, cheater and an . That's my opinion from what I and many others have seen from him. It's alright if you don't agree with me, but asking if by some slim chance if I am white because I sound to you as sympathetic to BLM is way out of line for this forum.

Okay, you win. Now that we know you are immune from racism, this statement from you sounds perfectly normal.

Listen man, you need to respect other people's opinions if you hope to learn anything in life. I did state earlier that Bill B. is a racist, cheater and an ######. That's my opinion from what I and many others have seen from him. It's alright if you don't agree with me, but asking if by some slim chance if I am white because I sound to you as sympathetic to BLM is way out of line for this forum.

but you calling frozenbeernuts and myself racist isnt? I never said I was immune to racism. But I am not racist I can tell you that. I dont need you telling me I am and I dont appreciate you calling frozenbeernuts racist either. I am very familiar with that behavior you exhibit. That is why I asked you that question. Obviously I struck a nerve. That usually is the case when the truth hurts ist it?

and I am through reading anymore replies and responding back to you. I spoke my mind. You spoke your own. But as you tell others to be careful of what they say. You should as well

Actually I really do think bb has come to terms with the fact he can't draft WRs. I appreciate your sharing your opinion and insight about BB and the Pats, but your over the top reaction to others chiming in with alternate opinions undermines your position. You're the one who said we must listen to different points of view to learn things in life. Doesn't that apply to you too?

You still come off as a racist, good one bud.

Glad u took statistics, but u obviously didn't take psychology. Psychological Projection sounds like what your doing.

Say what others won't, good job. It's just flat out odd when you look and 9 outnof 11 of the offense is white like a few years back. When woodhead was there. When every other team maybe 1-3 tops. Really freakin strange.

A lot of the crap you are posting sounds racist. Several things 1) Why is it strange? Because other teams don't have as many white talent position players? 2) Have you seen Belichek do anything ahead of the league? Did he use some alignments tricking defenses w/ eligible receivers? Did the Patriots deflate balls and have fewer fumbles than any team in the league for several years? Yes, Belichek has used the rules in his favor for years. 3) So how could Belichek be outthinking the league w/ the white skill position players? Perhaps....???? maybe???????? he is the only non-racist one???? Maybe, all the other teams are discounting talent because it is white????? 0 White cornerbacks in the NFL over the last 10 years??? I know you and many others want to believe there isn't the skill or talent out there, but that is ridiculous. 60% of population vs 14% and there is not even 1 able to be a cornerback... or back up cornerback? You want to know what will happen next May? 28 other racist GM's will pass on McCaffrey and Belichek will have his franchise Corey Dillon RB for the next 10 years. Not Racist hate on the white guy, Racist not believing in white guy. Perhaps Belicheks %'s are correct for the talent and the other teams are assuming white men can't jump. Perhaps if the other teams (colleges too) weren't racist the other teams would look more like the Patriots. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Patriots and Belichek. They would not have won most of their SB w/o cheating (videoing walk through of Rams, etc). How they almost lost to Rams is amazing when they knew what the Rams were going to do. But, I have to give some credit to Belichek, he may be right on this one...................Or he might be a racist...........I'll keep hating the Patsies.

• Like 1

It isn't just receivers, I have noticed over the years that NE is always mostly white. I couldn't care less but it is obviously different than all the other franchises. It seems to work for them though. Probably the most dominate team in the NFL over the last 10 years.

• Like 1

It isn't just receivers, I have noticed over the years that NE is always mostly white. I couldn't care less but it is obviously different than all the other franchises. It seems to work for them though. Probably the most dominate team in the NFL over the last 10 years.

Whoa, back up there, Sparky.

I don't believe there is a single NFL team with more white players than black.

The 2014 Eagles came close with 25 out of the rostered 53. It was much discussed in the era of the Chipster's so called dumping of "his guy" type of players.

The Pats had 18 out of 53.

I believe this topic is probably due to be benched.

A lot of the crap you are posting sounds racist. Several things 1) Why is it strange? Because other teams don't have as many white talent position players? 2) Have you seen Belichek do anything ahead of the league? Did he use some alignments tricking defenses w/ eligible receivers? Did the Patriots deflate balls and have fewer fumbles than any team in the league for several years? Yes, Belichek has used the rules in his favor for years. 3) So how could Belichek be outthinking the league w/ the white skill position players? Perhaps....???? maybe???????? he is the only non-racist one???? Maybe, all the other teams are discounting talent because it is white????? 0 White cornerbacks in the NFL over the last 10 years??? I know you and many others want to believe there isn't the skill or talent out there, but that is ridiculous. 60% of population vs 14% and there is not even 1 able to be a cornerback... or back up cornerback? You want to know what will happen next May? 28 other racist GM's will pass on McCaffrey and Belichek will have his franchise Corey Dillon RB for the next 10 years. Not Racist hate on the white guy, Racist not believing in white guy. Perhaps Belicheks %'s are correct for the talent and the other teams are assuming white men can't jump. Perhaps if the other teams (colleges too) weren't racist the other teams would look more like the Patriots. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Patriots and Belichek. They would not have won most of their SB w/o cheating (videoing walk through of Rams, etc). How they almost lost to Rams is amazing when they knew what the Rams were going to do. But, I have to give some credit to Belichek, he may be right on this one...................Or he might be a racist...........I'll keep hating the Patsies.

Well said...and this coming from a Pats homer :thumbsup:

Good lord this thread is dumb. I don't know how some of you guys even make it through the day

Good lord this thread is dumb. I don't know how some of you guys even make it through the day

drugs

Look, ill be black and white (no pun). You are obtuse if you think he doesnt pick white guys on purpose. Its not a racist thing, he loves black people. But its a strange deeply psychological power play mind screw though. Fact: Black people are better athletes and football players, by and large. Yes there are exceptions to every rule (3-4 good white wrs tops), but thats just fact on the large scale. That weirdo alias above with his drunk rant proved my point, zero white defensive backs last X years. Bill isnt just "finding the right guys and they happen to be white." He is going out of his way to sign white guys as if to say "we are still the best team, even with white players.". Dont ask me why, his mind is deep and dark. There is also merit to saying he feels whites are devalued and thus he can score a whitey discount on talented guys. In fact thats probably more likely than all the crap I just said. He is like a garage sale bargain hunter.

Look, ill be black and white (no pun). You are obtuse if you think he doesnt pick white guys on purpose. Its not a racist thing, he loves black people. But its a strange deeply psychological power play mind screw though. Fact: Black people are better athletes and football players, by and large. Yes there are exceptions to every rule (3-4 good white wrs tops), but thats just fact on the large scale. That weirdo alias above with his drunk rant proved my point, zero white defensive backs last X years. Bill isnt just "finding the right guys and they happen to be white." He is going out of his way to sign white guys as if to say "we are still the best team, even with white players.". Dont ask me why, his mind is deep and dark. There is also merit to saying he feels whites are devalued and thus he can score a whitey discount on talented guys. In fact thats probably more likely than all the crap I just said. He is like a garage sale bargain hunter

I dont think the Pats even have the most white players on their team, I honestly thinks it just comes down to finding guys that are coach-able, and skillful enough and being able to pay them the least amount of $. It has nothing to do with skin color...if that was the case then why does he only do this with WR's?

I dont think the Pats even have the most white players on their team, I honestly thinks it just comes down to finding guys that are coach-able, and skillful enough and being able to pay them the least amount of $. It has nothing to do with skin color...if that was the case then why does he only do this with WR's?

Exactly my point and it has everything to do with skin color. The white equivilents of players he wants are cheaper.

Exactly my point and it has everything to do with skin color. The white equivilents of players he wants are cheaper.

so before this season he had 2 WR that were white, now 3 this year , well if they dont cut Ammendola.

What happened to the whole point of this thread? :dunno:

Because Hogan definitely is NOT getting any love in here.

cuz there are racists in here that is why. If Hogan was black he would be the second coming of Jerry Rice. We all know white guys do not deserve to be starting WR in the NFL and if they are the coach has got to be racist. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Look, ill be black and white (no pun). You are obtuse if you think he doesnt pick white guys on purpose. Its not a racist thing, he loves black people. But its a strange deeply psychological power play mind screw though. Fact: Black people are better athletes and football players, by and large. Yes there are exceptions to every rule (3-4 good white wrs tops), but thats just fact on the large scale. That weirdo alias above with his drunk rant proved my point, zero white defensive backs last X years. Bill isnt just "finding the right guys and they happen to be white." He is going out of his way to sign white guys as if to say "we are still the best team, even with white players.". Dont ask me why, his mind is deep and dark. There is also merit to saying he feels whites are devalued and thus he can score a whitey discount on talented guys. In fact thats probably more likely than all the crap I just said. He is like a garage sale bargain hunter.

Screwy name? Maybe I'm buckin your bull? Maybe that is what I hunt? Maybe that is what I ride? Whatever. What kind of name is tantastic? Doesn't seem any less strange. And your graphic? Dude got his ass kicked right? Black people are better athletes? Sounds like the most racist thing I've read on this post. Perhaps... socioeconomics has a role. Growing up poor w/o much hope other than sports is a hell of a reason to work harder. When you have lots of outs and a guaranteed paid way through college doesn't always inspire a real hunger. Growing up being told there are better options and to plan for something other than sports doesn't inspire greatness either. To think stereotypes don't exist both ways and play a huge role in college positioning is more obtuse than anything I say or think. PS. I don't drink or do drugs. But, I'm sure you will admit a mistake in logic.... oh wait, probably not.

Screwy name? Maybe I'm buckin your bull? Maybe that is what I hunt? Maybe that is what I ride? Whatever. What kind of name is tantastic? Doesn't seem any less strange. .

Oh no the name is fine, I just meant alias as in a regular poster with a different account. It's what we commonly assume when we see a name with not many posts. I called you drunk and weird just because your post was long and a bit rambly and hard to follow. Just takin a dig, all in good fun. Taking a shot at Chong Li?! Well played.

You guys are great.

You're all a bunch of racist b@stard dumbasses, but you're still great!

But you've all missed the boat on this one. It's not Belicheat, it's not Brady (although he doesn't like throwing to black receivers) and it's not even SRWD (super rich white dude) Bob Kraft. It's BOSTON! Boston only likes white people. They like their pasty white WR's almost as much as they like fielding a basketball team that was the only one who could roll 5 white guys onto the floor at once. How can you be so obtuse...e'rbody knows that Boston is filled with racist bastages...

:dunno:

You guys are great.

You're all a bunch of racist b@stard dumbasses, but you're still great!

But you've all missed the boat on this one. It's not Belicheat, it's not Brady (although he doesn't like throwing to black receivers) and it's not even SRWD (super rich white dude) Bob Kraft. It's BOSTON! Boston only likes white people. They like their pasty white WR's almost as much as they like fielding a basketball team that was the only one who could roll 5 white guys onto the floor at once. How can you be so obtuse...e'rbody knows that Boston is filled with racist bastages...

:dunno:

That is focked up dude. We are not racist. And the Boston Celtics were the first NBA team to draft a black player when they drafted Chuck Cooper I think in 1951.

and the Celtics were the first team to hire a black coach when they made Bill Russell coach.

So where is your proof to back up these bull$hit claims?

as far as players not wanting to play here, it is the ruthless media that hurts our reputation. And of course players that are primadonas are not strong enough personality wise to handle the scrutiny. So it has more to do with how the players are babied elsewhere and can not handle negative criticism here.

Again all this racism talk cuz the Pats have a few white WRs, so in this day and age we have to have an all black team now in order to not be considered racist?

So its racist unless jobs are chosen based on race?

the logic box is strong

Ok back to topic. Is Hogan a flier? Will he be the number 2 or 3 guy behind je?