Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

New England at Arizona: In-Game Discussion

187 user(s) are browsing this forum

42 members, 142 guests, 3 anonymous users

Cretins, Gratefulegg1973, Drizzay, chcougar1, kujerry, redsrback, Skinny_Bastard, Kent, SpenceToons, the s is ilent, hoydogg, skoal2k4, Natod12, nobody, Frozenbeernuts, slacker1989, uwmalcolm, Quickolas1, chadt74, American Chewy, JTB, Flint5, Mike FF Today, cavern, gitrdun, kilroy69, socrilles, kobe808lak, joeshushu, bobby heenan, ianmidd, phillygrrl08, SteelCurtainVII, weepaws, Gladiators, potts17, shorepatrol, Patriotica, BufordT, rrmcguire, jrokh

Yeah, wow. Like he found a whole new gear

For real. That catch where he spun to catch it then spun around and ran for the first down was a focking great play

Does NE have a chance?

Maybe Arizona read to many papers on how they would kill New England tonight and thought we will just show up and win.

Weird flag but, ok, feel like I've been watching that all day.

Didn't think it was a good flag. I mean dam they can't celebrate at all for recovering a fumble?

Palmer looks like shiat, glad I don't have him in any leagues...the end to last year appears to have carried over.

NE continues to be the most prepared team in the NFL.

Belichick should be coach of the year every year - it's a joke that he hasn't won it more.

Why the Cardinals aren't running the pass game through Djohns is beyond me. He has looked fantastic as usual when given the ball. But now they have abandoned throwing him passes in favor of failed deep throws every drive

Holy cow, new England found another QB that can throw for 4 to 7 yards at a time....must be luck

Not so sure... Bolden doesn't match his pounding style.

Bolden also fumbled it earlier but recovered it. Still, sh1t. Focking hold onto the dam ball

Holy cow, new England found another QB that can throw for 4 to 7 yards at a time....must be luck

Yeah that first TD to hogan was basically a handoff :lol: :doh: