Sign in to follow this  
thisdman

Russell Wilson

After finally getting laid the preoccupation of standing behind all the offensive linemen in those compromising positions is just to much for him. Time to change positions. Middle linebacker is out of the question. I should have seen this coming. Damn this guy is killing me.

Seriously what the hell is going on???

He's more Troy Aikman than Brett Favre for fantasy. His run last year was wild and unsustainable.

He's more Troy Aikman than Brett Favre for fantasy. His run last year was wild and unsustainable.

Yeah, the only one that can play that style year in and year out is Cam.

Still though Wilson may not be a top 3 QB again this year but he's usually at least a low end QB 1.

I think it's too early to say because Seattle usually has 2-3 games a season where they don't score much.

One thing, they are having trouble running the ball without Marshawn. Or maybe they have been good for a while and more teams have adapted to be able to match up with them and aren't as good.

When Russell and Rawls are over their boo boos, all will be fine.

It was just a perfect storm.

Every 48 games, the usually reliably inept Rams win ugly as double digit underdogs, usually against div rivals.

No run game (C Michael is a perpetual pretender). Baldwin and Kearse crapped the bed. Lockett injured for a half.

Just a craptastic performance on a day of much fantasy crappiness.

The NFL has fined the Seahawks $400,000 and stripped them of a 2017 fifth-round pick for "excessive off-season workouts."

The violation occurred at OTAs on June 6 when the Seahawks used "excessive on-field contact," which is against the NFL and NFLPA's collective bargaining agreement. Coach Pete Carroll has also been hit with a $200,000 fine while the Seahawks will forfeit a week of OTAs (three practices) next offseason. The Seahawks obviously didn't learn their lesson after essentially committing the same violation two years ago. That time they were docked $300,000 while OTAs was cut short by two days.

Huh. It's really, really, really, really hard to believe after two weeks that the Seahawks practiced too much this offseason. :shocking:

• Like 1

Every 48 games, the usually reliably inept Rams win ugly as double digit underdogs, usually against div rivals.

Actually Fisher is 4-1 in last 5 against Seattle although only 1 was a double digit dog.

I bought into the second half 2015 hype and took Wilson after the Big 2 of Newton and Rodgers and after some took Luck or Brees. I thought he'd be top 5, if not top 3. So far he hasn't been. That OL is horrible and the run game has not been good either. Add in the ankle and adds up to pretty below average numbers. Not good.

I grabbed Stafford in one 1-QB league because no one else was, but he didn't do much in week 2 either. But he has potential as they toss it all over the place under Jim Bob Cooter. I'll roll with Stafford until Wilson comes around.

In a 2-QB league, I took Wilson and later got Cousins with Tannehill as the reserve. I'll have to look hard at going with Tanny when he has a good match up.

They started slow last season as well plus the Rams have their number. The NFL is a tale of two halves usually. After a droppable first 8 games, Wilson had the best second half in NFL history last year I believe. Hang tough but play matchups with other guys. People thought Matt Ryan was worthless but he had been a stud so far and gets the saints next week.

After finally getting laid the preoccupation of standing behind all the offensive linemen in those compromising positions is just to much for him. Time to change positions. Middle linebacker is out of the question. I should have seen this coming. Damn this guy is killing me.

Seriously what the hell is going on???

I am beginning to suspect a previously undisclosed adverse reaction due to his excessive consumption (and promotion) of nanobubbles. Intervention should be seriously considered. :ninja:

In the meantime, don't feel like the Lone Ranger - he's killing the team, too. <_<

I am beginning to suspect a previously undisclosed adverse reaction due to his excessive consumption (and promotion) of nanobubbles. Intervention should be seriously considered. :ninja:

In the meantime, don't feel like the Lone Ranger - he's killing the team, too. <_<

Way too many big words in one post...lol

The NFL has fined the Seahawks $400,000 and stripped them of a 2017 fifth-round pick for "excessive off-season workouts."

The violation occurred at OTAs on June 6 when the Seahawks used "excessive on-field contact," which is against the NFL and NFLPA's collective bargaining agreement. Coach Pete Carroll has also been hit with a $200,000 fine while the Seahawks will forfeit a week of OTAs (three practices) next offseason. The Seahawks obviously didn't learn their lesson after essentially committing the same violation two years ago. That time they were docked $300,000 while OTAs was cut short by two days.

Huh. It's really, really, really, really hard to believe after two weeks that the Seahawks practiced too much this offseason. :shocking:

Cheaters

Women weaken legs.

In all seriousness, he had a high ankle sprain last game and really couldn't move. I wouldn't panic yet.

I hope he sits out a few practices and heals up.

Wilson's ankle will heal. The line will gel (it always does) Ifedi will be back in a couple weeks (possibly this week). Graham is getting healthier. Baldwin and Lockett were both shook up Sunday. The Rams always give Seattle trouble and had the whole at home in LA motivation.

It was a shittybad loss and Seattle still should have taken care of business, but things aren't nearly as bad as they look, I promise.

It's bad news when both of my qbs struggle, although Eli had dropped tds last week.