Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

No week 3 FU Thread Yet?

And now focking Dunbar gets the carry at the one???? Fock me.

I know! I was forced to start Morris due to injuries this week :mad: Oh well at least I've already won that game and anything Morris gives me is just icing on the cake

FU to SF for leaving Hyde in when they were down 30 to get 2 garbage TDs... I've never heard of a starting RB cleaning up in garbage time before...

*eats popcorn* don't jump.... Oh fock it JUMP!

My favorite thread weekly. Always good for a good laugh

Me. Sat Hill for the rookie rb Drake on Miami because he was named the starter. If they were playing anyone but Cleveland I don't do it. If Cleveland didn't have a rookie QB starting his first game I don't do it. If Cincy isn't playing Denver I don't do it. Schedule got me, but it's a rookie mistake. On me.

Dallas coaching staff for not using your 4th overall draft pick inside the 5.

F_ck sticks!

Might as well throw a big ass FU out to Hoyer. You POS how about throw Jeffrey the focking ball

Last week I started Sanders and sat T Benjamin. This week sat Sanders and started Benjamin.

Fock me! That's who.

Fock you Hoyer again you POS! Can't throw, can't hand off the ball, and you can't even hold onto the ball. Your ass should be jobless

I know! I was forced to start Morris due to injuries this week :mad: Oh well at least I've already won that game and anything Morris gives me is just icing on the cake

For the sake of the bored I'd like to thank you for multiple posts in the FU thread which let us know that you are mad even though you've still won. :mellow:

• Like 1

For the sake of the bored I'd like to thank you for multiple posts in the FU thread which let us know that you are mad even though you've still won. :mellow:

That's just one league. My main money I was down 30 going into tonight's game. Still had Jeffrey, Julio, and Brees to go. Jeffrey only got me 7 so I need Brees and Julio to get me the 27 points I need to win. If freaking Hoyer wasn't such a POS he would've target Jeffrey more :mad:

My opponent gets 27 points from a second rate td dependent TE with a backup qb throwing to him. The only FU is to me, for playing FF.

That's just one league. My main money I was down 30 going into tonight's game. Still had Jeffrey, Julio, and Brees to go. Jeffrey only got me 7 so I need Brees and Julio to get me the 27 points I need to win. If freaking Hoyer wasn't such a POS he would've target Jeffrey more :mad:

Math obviously isn't your frined :(

Don't even know where to begin. Lost by 30 to a far inferior team.

1) Riddick getting tackled on 1/2 yard line leading to my opponents Boldin TD on 4th down. FUUU

2) His RB2, AJAYI, doing nothing ALL GAME then a TD in OT.

3) My Kelvin and Cobb combining for 3.8 points. His power duo WR1/2 of Baldwin and TAVON AUSTIN combining for 47.9 FUUUUUU

4) His David Johnson, even in a game where the Cards got pummeled, puts up 24.

FU D. Williams and Michael on my bench.

Seahawks Michael? That FU belongs on you. Once Rawls was determined to be out (and that news came out plenty early), you had to get CMike into your lineup at home......

Up 17 facing Zach Miller and nothing else... Thought it was in the bag.... :mad: