Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Hurricane Matthew

Djgb needs some help keeping track of his bullshiot. Maybe a big white board with colored dry erase markers? :dunno:

Djgb needs some help keeping track of his bullshiot. Maybe a big white board with colored dry erase markers? :dunno:

Care to shed some light on what you are referring to? Cause you sound pretty stupid right now

He can borrow RPs alias tracking board.

He can borrow RPs alias tracking board.

You guys have still yet to enlighten everyone on what it is you're talking about. Cause right now you're talking out of your asses and making yourselves look like idiots :wave:

You guys have still yet to enlighten everyone on what it is you're talking about. Cause right now you're talking out of your asses and making yourselves look like idiots :wave:

You are struggling hard right now. You have me agreeing with RP and jerry.

You are the only one who isnt getting it.

You are struggling hard right now. You have me agreeing with RP and jerry.

You are the only one who isnt getting it.

I have yet to see you post what you are referring to. Kind of sad when you can't backup your mouth. So if you don't want to keep looking like an idiot why don't you post what you're talking about. Even go back and quote me. That'll make it even better :wave:

I have yet to see you post what you are referring to. Kind of sad when you can't backup your mouth. So if you don't want to keep looking like an idiot why don't you post what you're talking about. Even go back and quote me. That'll make it even better :wave:

Tilty-tilt-tiltster. Tilt.

Only one idiot posting here.

(And he keeps calling us retards)

Still waiting fellas. Kinda sad that you can't produce anything other than the fact that you keep trying to talk sh1t with nothing to back it up :lol:

Still waiting fellas. Kinda sad that you can't produce anything other than the fact that you keep trying to talk sh1t with nothing to back it up :lol:

Butthurt

Butthurt

Where's the effort in this? there is none. Only makes you look more like an idiot. I'm calling you out on it and like always you can't back it up. Poor guy. Life really must suck

Just took my wife to work. The roads down here weren't flooded but dam there were a ton of trees down along side the road and in the road. One big tree was down across the entire road blocking people from going by. Luckily I had my truck and was able to drive on the grass to go by it. Had to be careful not to get too far into the grass because I would have ended up on the golf course. Finally got onto the main road and a entire traffic light was laying on the ground. A big tree was blocking the entrance to the hospital. Had to use my truck to go off the road to pass by it as well. Thank God I decided to drive my wife cause no way in hell would she have been able to get there

Where's the effort in this? there is none. Only makes you look more like an idiot. I'm calling you out on it and like always you can't back it up. Poor guy. Life really must suck

Just finished some foccacia bread with goat cheese and a red onion jam. Delicious.

Just finished some foccacia bread with goat cheese and a red onion jam. Delicious.

Gay

Gay

They don't have it down at Cooters ribs and pie so you don't know anything about it.

They don't have it down at Cooters ribs and pie so you don't know anything about it.

Sorry I don't frequent gay bars and restaurants like you've do. Enjoy your gay food

BTW Opie Aunt Bee can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Daddy Andy watches.

Well the day after the hurricane is here. Down here at myrtle beach it wasn't so bad. The resort im at actually had a ton of tree all across the road keeping people from leaving. Luckily I drove my truck so I could get by on the side of the road. The town we actually stay in is flooded and is without power or hot water. A lot of places near there are without power. Might not even go back to work until later this week. Pretty bad in a lot of areas

Well the day after the hurricane is here. Down here at myrtle beach it wasn't so bad. The resort im at actually had a ton of tree all across the road keeping people from leaving. Luckily I drove my truck so I could get by on the side of the road. The town we actually stay in is flooded and is without power or hot water. A lot of places near there are without power. Might not even go back to work until later this week. Pretty bad in a lot of areas

what kind of truck do you drive?

what kind of truck do you drive?

Toyota Tundra 08. When I bought it in 2010 it only had 20K miles on it so it was still relatively new. Been a good truck

Well that sucked

You are in Jax, right? My brother lives there. I haven't heard from him; I should text and make sure they are OK. :unsure:

Well that sucked

On a scale of 1 to Jaguars, how bad did it suck?

One of the flexible plastic windows got blown off in the outside balcony so there's a good deal of water out there. Mopping it up right now so it doesn't ruin the floor. As soon as my nephew and BIL get here (the power where they live is out as well) prob gonna see about going to the driving range and the putting greens. Golf course is pretty much unaffected and I saw some guys out there earlier putting

You are in Jax, right? My brother lives there. I haven't heard from him; I should text and make sure they are OK. :unsure:

Yes Jax, depending on where he lives he could still be without power. St Johns river surge caused most of the issues for me, but nothing too serious and we have mostly cleaned up the muck and mess.

Total damage in the US expected to be $12-16B. It actually looks like North Carolina might have gotten the worst of it. Historic inland flooding across much of the state.

Hurricane 101: 70%+ of the damage/fatalities is caused by either storm surge flooding or inland flooding.

I think the only hurricane I can think of that did most of it's damage from just wind is Charlie. You wanna talk about a powerful, compact hurricane, nothing really tops Charlie except for Camille.

Matthew was a really weird storm.

Trip to Myrtle is still on.

Flying out at 5 AM Thursday. golfing at noon!

Lucky b@stard!

Hey when is the geek golf trip to Vegas or where ever?

Drunk by 8AM !!