Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Vice Presidential Debate

Every time Pence tries to bring up Hillary's emails the moderator interrupts with a new subject.

In fairness, he does it despite what the question posed to him is.

How would you deal with North Korea if they had a missile pointed at us?

Well, if Hillary would just release those 30,000 emails....

Kaine is easily the most annoying of the two. Constantly interrupting.

Pence is mastering the dodge. Keeps dancing to avoid answering the questions. He's at a huge disadvantage because he can't condone any of the moronic things that Trump has said. Or his chance of advancing his career is over.

Kaine is easily the most annoying of the two. Constantly interrupting.

Pence is mastering the dodge. Keeps dancing to avoid answering the questions. He's at a huge disadvantage because he can't condone any of the moronic things that Trump has said. Or his chance of advancing his career is over.

I'm surprised you had enough time to join us. BloEnuff finally lose his hard on?

In fairness, he does it despite what the question posed to him is.

How would you deal with North Korea if they had a missile pointed at us?

Well, if Hillary would just release those 30,000 emails....

Unfair, he addresses such questions, and then tries to bring up things that he knows the moderator won't allow because they are bad for Hillary.

Kaine stunk but... Pence wouldn't even bother defending Trump. Sorta weird when your own Vice President can't/won't have your back

• Like 1

Gravitas. Yes Wiffle. Pence has it. He served himself well tonight.

But Kaine killed Trump and Pence couldn't defend it.

Both of these men seemed more prepared to be POTUS than Fonald Trump.

Unfair, he addresses such questions, and then tries to bring up things that he knows the moderator won't allow because they are bad for Hillary.

Elaine: You talked about Hillary Clinton's character, yet 60 percent of voters do not think she is trustworthy. Why do so many people distrust her? Is it because they have questions about her emails and the Clinton foundation?

Geesus, :rolleyes: :doh:

Pence was defending Trump about insulting people at the same time Trump was insulting people on Twitter. Too funny.

CBS had a focus group where 1 person thought trump won out of 20. 18 of them thought pence destroyed it

Calm cool and collective

CNN's "independent" panel thought Kaine overwhelmingly won. Does anyone honestly think that? :dunno:

CNN's "independent" panel thought Kaine overwhelmingly won. Does anyone honestly think that? :dunno:

You have proven yourself repeatedly to be too passionate to be logical about this stuff.

Sure that argument can be made. He damn sure threw and landed more punches.

But Pence was more Presidential.

Depends on your criteria.

Pence won. If you think otherwise you are voting for Hillary, have her signs on your lawn, bumper stickers on your car, and you named your goldfish Chelsea.

Kaine was kinda going off the Biden playbook from 2012 but it didn't work. He ain't Biden, and Pence ain't Paul Ryan. Plus it's a little odd because Hillary nailed her debate so there was no need to come out throwing haymakers like Biden needed to do after Obama got creamed by Romney.

This Kaine dude, wow....

Was he really the best option?

Shallow bench

You have proven yourself repeatedly to be too passionate to be logical about this stuff.

Sure that argument can be made. He damn sure threw and landed more punches.

But Pence was more Presidential.

Depends on your criteria.

I'm logical to a fault; he'll I'm an engineer. And I have consistently stated I'm not a Trump fan. But Pence absolutely owned that debate.

I'm logical to a fault; he'll I'm an engineer. And I have consistently stated I'm not a Trump fan. But Pence absolutely owned that debate.

It depends how you look at it. Pence performed better than Kaine and looked better than him.

But ultimately you aren't voting for Kaine or Pence.

Kaine did a better job of stating why you shouldn't vote for the person atop the other ticket (mostly because he had much more to work with). That's the name of the game, at least conventionally speaking

• Like 1

Can someone please give Trump an anyurism for all our sakes? Pence is a stiff but acceptable. And he won't do stupid shite like bringing refugees here. And I'm thinking he's not a coed bathroom kinda guy. Won't do a damn thing about taxes or social security but neither will the other two.

Can someone please give Trump an anyurism for all our sakes? Pence is a stiff but acceptable. And he won't do stupid shite like bringing refugees here. And I'm thinking he's not a coed bathroom kinda guy. Won't do a damn thing about taxes or social security but neither will the other two.

Did you even watch the debate? He said he'd cut taxes for the rich and privatize social security.

Doesn't sound like a good plan to me.

Did you even watch the debate? He said he'd cut taxes for the rich and privatize social security.

No first term President will ever do a thing about social security than can be perceived as negative. As far as taxes go I meant the tax code and how it's set up to be exploited. I should have clarified.

The thing that boggles my mind is the claim that Clinton "failed to renegotiate" the Iraq exit.

Bush put that plan in place.

But it's hillary's fault? Okay :rolleyes:

But even worse than that: Trump (sometimes) claims he was AGAINST the war in Iraq. Yet, somehow, Hillary Clinton is to blame for NOT keeping American troops there to be killed.

It's focking absurd. They think you're focking idiots and you won't catch it.

The thing that boggles my mind is the claim that Clinton "failed to renegotiate" the Iraq exit.

Bush put that plan in place.

But it's hillary's fault? Okay :rolleyes:

But even worse than that: Trump (sometimes) claims he was AGAINST the war in Iraq. Yet, somehow, Hillary Clinton is to blame for NOT keeping American troops there to be killed.

It's focking absurd. They think you're focking idiots and you won't catch it.

Spin class in session.

Care to refute anything?

Sure Bush put that in place, but the situation clearly changed, and required an adjustment. Are you saying in hindsight you think it was the right move to pull out of Iraq? I know that it would not have played well politically for Obama while he was up for re-election, and the Romney camp and the GOP would have slammed him for it. But leadership requires those type of hard decisions, and they punted.

Sure Bush put that in place, but the situation clearly changed, and required an adjustment. Are you saying in hindsight you think it was the right move to pull out of Iraq? I know that it would not have played well politically for Obama while he was up for re-election, and the Romney camp and the GOP would have slammed him for it. But leadership requires those type of hard decisions, and they punted.

Yes.

It was inevitable from the moment the Bush Administration made the horrible decision to go in. Every moment longer was just more American soldiers being wounded or killed in vain (and more money being flushed down the toilet).

Also, note that you dodged the point about Donald supposedly being against the war. So he was against it but he thinks it was wrong to end it? :wacko:

Wow. Are you uneducated.. The O'White House tried to renegotiate Bush's disastrous SOFA, but Iraq wouldn't allow our forces to be indemnified from Iraqi prosecution. So, O'bama said Fock Off. Can you imagine how hard the Trumptards would be whining right now if one of our soldiers was being held in an Iraqi prison or, worse yet, sentenced to death?

I can just see it: "Obama SAID he was going to leave Iraq - but he WAFFLED! - And overrode a perfectly legal and binding agreement that Bush negotiated - AND NOW OUR SOLDERS ARE IN IRAQI JAILS!

Wow. Are you uneducated.. The O'White House tried to renegotiate Bush's disastrous SOFA, but Iraq wouldn't allow our forces to be indemnified from Iraqi prosecution. So, O'bama said Fock Off. Can you imagine how hard the Trumptards would be whining right now if one of our soldiers was being held in an Iraqi prison or, worse yet, sentenced to death?

I can just see it: "Obama SAID he was going to leave Iraq - but he WAFFLED! - And overrode a perfectly legal and binding agreement that Bush negotiated - AND NOW OUR SOLDERS ARE IN IRAQI JAILS!

I clearly stated the GOP would have slammed him for it. Want to talk, let's talk.

Yes.

It was inevitable from the moment the Bush Administration made the horrible decision to go in. Every moment longer was just more American soldiers being wounded or killed in vain (and more money being flushed down the toilet).

Also, note that you dodged the point about Donald supposedly being against the war. So he was against it but he thinks it was wrong to end it? :wacko:

First, Trump and his position on the war can at best be described as inconsistent, and at worst he's FOS. Either way, not good. Back to Iraq. I too was glad we pulled most, not all, of our troops out. I'm a regular citizen, armed with limited knowledge of the situation there, as are most of us. But there should have been a realization that there would be an affect in doing that. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but putting the minority in charge of the Iraqi government by the Bush administration was dumb. Disarming the Iraqi military and kicking out the leaders lead to them going off and forming Isis. The people in charge at the time should have known this, and taken care of that blossoming problem, nipped it in the bud, before we withdrew.

One thing I find funny in the aftermath. The conservatives who are criticizing kaine for interrupting and going off topic. That's exactly the behavior that Trump Was criticized for as well.

Agreed HT.

Malaki was a known partisan. Never should have picked him.

Of course it was. The whole situation there was a boondoggle of epic proportions. They wasted so many lives and so much money and they should never be left off the hook for it. But that doesn't take the blame off of the next administration for not getting a handle on it and realizing that like whack a mole, another probkem arose, and shoukd have been dealt with, while we were there. Let's come to grips with the fact that the withdrawal from Iraq was as much a political decision as it was a policy one.

One thing I find funny in the aftermath. The conservatives who are criticizing kaine for interrupting and going off topic. That's exactly the behavior that Trump Was criticized for as well.

Bernie Sanders was told to watch his tone.

Particularly towards women.

Then can you explain why both debates featured democrats wearing red, and republicans blue?

I take it you aren't the rich being referred to having their taxes lowered. Also, I would love to direct the 13% of my wages to a place other than the social security system. I guarantee you I will have far more money to work with than what is said to be there when/if I am able to collect.

Holy crap Pence is the most presidential person in this race and it isn't close!

Til you read his record on things.

I'm surprised you had enough time to join us. BloEnuff finally lose his hard on?

Ahh, the obsession continues.

Sorry creepy stalker...enjoying my time in the smokies with the family.

And wouldnt have watched this debate even had i been at home.

I know who these two are...im not voting for eother of their running mates and it would provide no entertainment value.