Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Is Hopkins benchable this week?

Denver gives up the fewest yards to WR, Denver will be amped to shut down Brock, and Brock seems to have a real faculty for throwing balls at his receivers feet.

Obviously depends on who you have to replace.....but can you or are you sitting him?

I have this problem this week also I have

Hopkins

Cobb

T.Bejamin

coates

britt

pick britt up this week as coates is injured with a back up qb now

and need to pick 2 to play ?

I'd guess Cobb and Benjamin.

its between Cobb Benjamin and Britt, Britt has been the most consistent Cobb has had his best 2 games back to back and bejamin has the highest ceiling and lowest floor so far this season ha

I'm gonna bench Fuller vs Denver. Von Miller said the broncos D "wants to destroy Brock on Monday"

I would diffently agree that he's on the bench this week.

I'm gonna bench Fuller vs Denver. Von Miller said the broncos D "wants to destroy Brock on Monday"

I'm with you. Fuller is on the bench esp after that show on the road against the Vikes. Really don't feel comfortable playing him on the road against anyone let alone Denver. Full disclosure my season has been a disaster, so may want to treat me like George Constanza and do the opposite of all my decisions.

This will be a fun game to watch. Denver knows Brock better than anyone and should be able to get after him. Add on top of that being amped up at home on Monday night and having to back up these words.

Von Miller said the broncos D "wants to destroy Brock on Monday"

Thanks for this nugget. One of my week 7 decisions is whether to start the BUF DEF vs MIA (has allowed the 6th most points to defenses) or the DEN DEF vs HOU (has allowed the 7th most).

I've been thinking about it, I just don't know who I would replace him with. Any suggestions?

MThomas

Perfect game for him to buck the trend and have a big game. Of course im a Hopkins owner so I want this every week..

I'm benching Hopkins for Britt. Denver is pissed off and rested from that Thursday loss. I can't see Houston doing much of anything, offensively. Nuk's schedule softens up nicely after this game.

Is Pryor even playing this week?