Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

List your bench projects

I am of the thought of filling it up with high upside guys, I had Moncreif ( now starting ) Kennith Dixon, Paul Perkins, Corey Coleman... 4 guys last week just sitting there waiting. I havent had them long but just trying to be ahead of the curve. The Ravens and Giants are on bye this week, there is a good chance Perkins takes over. He has protection issues, but I bet they have been working on it... The Giants are almost last in rushing the ball. As far as Dixon, I know West has been playing great, but he hasnt been practicing through the bye due to injury. Lets face it, West isnt anything special... Dixon is. Coleman, he is a flat out super stud and they McCown is back. Of course I have a 1 strong plug in, that is playing on the bench... but the rest are high, high upside guys... no stupids Sproles , Ivory's of the world.

I am of the thought of filling it up with high upside guys, I had Moncreif ( now starting ) Kennith Dixon, Paul Perkins, Corey Coleman... 4 guys last week just sitting there waiting. I havent had them long but just trying to be ahead of the curve. The Ravens and Giants are on bye this week, there is a good chance Perkins takes over. He has protection issues, but I bet they have been working on it... The Giants are almost last in rushing the ball. As far as Dixon, I know West has been playing great, but he hasnt been practicing through the bye due to injury. Lets face it, West isnt anything special... Dixon is. Coleman, he is a flat out super stud and they McCown is back. Of course I have a 1 strong plug in, that is playing on the bench... but the rest are high, high upside guys... no stupids Sproles , Ivory's of the world.

I have Dixon and Coleman waiting in the wings as well. Kudos to us. My Booker investment is going to start paying off. I don't have any other projects besides those. Prosise might be another name to watch out for. Patient runner and an elite pass catcher. Kind of reminds of Leveon a little(not comparing talent, only running style). If anything happens to Micheal, I feel like he would be next in line to inherit a ridiculous workload (Rawls still a few weeks out according to RotoWorld). Rawls already proving to be injury prone early in his career (fractured ankle and broken fibula). Alex Collins is an early down grinder but lacks vision to find the gaps. To me seems like a below average talent. Prosise already inherited the 3 down pass catcher role. Has the frame for an every down back. Liked him as one of the top RB prospects coming out of college.

My bench guys doing nothing now but I hope will in the near future are A Morris and Corey Coleman.

I added Booker because I thought he was the better RB. In the case of Morris he is not but if an injury he is immediately an RB1.

DeAndre Washington I drafted him with high hopes of him taking over as lead RB at some point this season. Well we've all seen how that has played out. The problem is every time I put him up for waivers I'm never able to get the player I want and I'm not looking for anything great or even good. Now I'm to the point where I think he was meant to be on my team and soon something good will come from him.

My only stash right now is dion lewis. Everyone else is usable.

Matt ryan, dez bryant, isaiha crowell, golden tate.

Might grab alfred morris as a lotto ticket

Held moncrief the whole time....been sitting on Dixon...picked up Coleman a couple weeks back....guys like Dixon and Coleman I go a couple of weeks early on to avoid a bidding war...I always try to strike a couple weeks ahead on guys like that if I can

All I've had are stashes since week 2. Dixon, check. Rawls, check. DWash, check. Gilly, check. Have also had Smallwood and Alf at various times.

Gilly is playing, who knows how long. West was looking good, but he crapped the bed last week, so Dixon may come on next week. Hopeful.

Just added Lewis, nabbed him just before at least one other owner grabbed him, I was told.

Henry and Booker.

I just picked up Rawls.

I would like to get Rawls for a stash, another guy has him and wants to much. If you have room, I would grab Perkins and Dixon and wait and see what happens after the bye.

Ive got Coleman, Dion Lewis and added C. West yesterday after the Charles news. Ive got most of my RBs on bye next week and plan to start Ware and West against Jax. Wouldnt surprise me if West goes for 75 and a TD in a back up role.

• Like 1

Dion Lewis. I have held on to him since he went on ir and the guy in my league dropped him. I tossed him on IR and have forgot about him mostly.

Booker was a project I drafted with the feeling that Anderson would again be injured or ineffective by midseason.

My biggest project is Montgomery I gave up freeman to get him but I like the idea that eventually he is going to have to get RB/WR designation which is going to make him so easy to play from 3 spots depending on how they keep using him. I play in a league where you get 10 pt bonus for 100 yards rushing. In his last 2 games he has put up back to back 20plus without the bonus. He is taking amari coopers spot right now.

Also Henry. That dude is a beast and to be honest at a 320 carry pace murray could break down or simple get injured based on the amount of hits he takes.

My bench guys doing nothing now but I hope will in the near future are A Morris and Corey Coleman.

Same here, and Henry. All in the same league

Henry and Dixon are two big ones I'm still waiting on.

I feel like I already won a little bit with CMike and Crowell. Tyrell Williams was another one who has been okay but I think he has better days coming.

I'm almost ready to be out on Enunwa but he has a couple more matchups.

I got in kinda early on Cole Beasley too.

I haven't started Crab Legs Winston one time yet this year but I think he's gonna bring it down the stretch so I've been holding him.

The only thing i dont like about dixon is even if they name him starter tomorrow...his end of season schedule is pretty terrible. And that offense isnt great as it is.