Sign in to follow this  
Eaglessb

JJ Nelson

Im having trouble understanding the hype about jj. Is it simply because of the matchup this week? Im also struggling to determine if i should start him over m thomas

Im having trouble understanding the hype about jj. Is it simply because of the matchup this week? Im also struggling to determine if i should start him over m thomas

Trouble?? Not sure why.

1.49ers suck badly

2. 4.28 speed

3. Did you see his last two games?

4. He's been elevated to number two WR

5. MThomas has a very difficult matchup against a very stingy pass defense

Trouble??????

Does he r3ally have 2 fumbles already?

No just one, but of course with all the hype on him, he is doing nothing.

I give up. I no longer am going to chase match ups. I'm putting my best players out there even if one has a tough match up and some other has a cake match up. This is two weeks in a row I was supposed to have this great match up only to fizzle.

JJ Nelson may be fast, but Carson feeds Fitz first and JJ gets the crumbs. And besides, coach used JJ to,fire up Floyd. I'm getting tired of hearing that too.

I'm with you.. I'm done.. seems like a lot of stuff on here anymore is wishful thinking and people thinking they hit the lottery every week

I'm with you.. I'm done.. seems like a lot of stuff on here anymore is wishful thinking and people thinking they hit the lottery every week

I'm going to put my lineup in Tuesday and not look back. I may not even visit message boards just so I won't get tainted or persuaded to think a certain way.

I switched out Demaryus Thomas for JJ 5 minutes before the start of games. A news bulletin came across the wire that Sims throwing shoulder was really bothering him so I over thought the situation and made the switch. I got to stop over thinking my line ups it always bites me in the a$$. You think I would learn but I think I am clever and I am so not. Anyway hopefully AJ Green bails me out Monday.

Edit: looked at it again I miss read it as it was his non throwing shoulder 😒

What a horrible time to start him.

And a darn good matchup and he did nothing.

Oh will.

What a horrible time to start him.

And a darn good matchup and he did nothing.

Oh will.

Tell me about it. Although, believe it or not, he actually scored more points 0.9 than the guy I replaced him with- Michael Thomas who got 0 because he had two fumbles.

So, if I look at it that way, it's not as bad as I thought. I'm up 42 but my opponent has: Odell, Dalton, Eifert

I switched out Demaryus Thomas for JJ 5 minutes before the start of games. A news bulletin came across the wire that Sims throwing shoulder was really bothering him so I over thought the situation and made the switch. I got to stop over thinking my line ups it always bites me in the a$$. You think I would learn but I think I am clever and I am so not. Anyway hopefully AJ Green bails me out Monday.

Edit: looked at it again I miss read it as it was his non throwing shoulder

I hear you, bro. You are not alone when it comes to over thinking. But I would like to think we are merely using our brains and making decisions based on info provided. Your decision to replace DT with JJ based on what you thought wasn't a horrible one. I'm sure you thought Denver would try to run the ball down the throats and kill the clock by keeping Brees off the field. Even that didn't work.