Sign in to follow this  
kkustes03

Brees benchable this week?

Having a hard time starting him, especially with Eli playing the Bengals who have allowed a low of big games to QBs

Never bench Drew Brees in the Dome.

I know Eli has a sweet matchup, but do not bench Brees. Especially since Aqib Talib is going to be out. Brees probably has a better array of weapons than he's ever had, and their newly found running game will keep the Broncos honest.

Nope. He is home. Besides, Denver is showing cracks in their armor.

Is this some kind of joke?

You should never bench your studs.

Brees hasnt scored less than 17 fantasy points in a game this year. and he just got 23 fantasy points against the seahawks in week 8. What makes you think hes unstartable now? Playing at home?

and Denver's D isnt fully healthy. They looked very beatable against what I consider to be an above average offense that I dont think is better than the Saints O.

I think if you sit Brees, you will regret it.

Home Brees is an autostart. And he's been mostly money on the road this year after about half a decade of rough road showings. So yeah...I know it's Denver, but if you don't have Rodgers or Rivers then I think you Brees it up.

I had to start Brees. Tyrod Taylor on bye. Also started Denver Defense so it could turn out OK. Need Brees to do something in the second half.

What did we learn today, kids? That's right! Cutler is terrible and start Brees at home.

When Cutler starts poorly he just collapses.

Man. I was really crazy for thinking about benching him....

Actually, Brees well exceeded his projection, and yes, benching would have been a mistake.

When Cutler starts poorly he just collapses.

Nobody knows how to play badly in a plus matchup like him. He's a maestro of mishaps. The Bears have to move off him after this (and all of the other material).