Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

C-Mike Now Dropable? Prosise/Rawls

I am thinking C-Mike was a great early season find but...

He is now done.

Prosise is pretty good shifty lots of energy.

Rawls is due back next week giving Seattle a power runner.

On a side note... Seattle is going to be nasty down the stretch if Rawls is healthy and running hard. Wilson getting better as the season goes on and he gets healthier... Jimmy Graham looking like his old self... Defense is improving as they go as well.

I sure hope the keep Prosise involved. That is a whole new dimension they didn't have in that offense. They way they can split him out wide vs a LB/safety is dangerous.

Good job Marty.

Another good trade.

your a week late. I dumped him last week for CMike in 4 league (own Rawls too).

Writing was on the wall.

I sent him, Rawls, and Marvin and got back Freeman, Baldwin, and Asiata 3 or 4 weeks ago. I couldn't afford to wait for Rawls cuz the points against monster was beating me down. Now I'm 5-5 and trying to win 2 of next 3 to ensure playoff life.

I traded CJ for CMike several weeks ago. I picked up Prosise two weeks ago. I just dropped CMike for a kicker on Bryant's bye.

I'm dodging bullets. :banana:

Lacy was running like a mad man and still was a middle of the road RB 2 (which I would take right now!!!). Starks is still there of course. No IR yet on Lacy, so who knows, could be back in week 15. No matter, it is the worst FF playoff schedule for an RB: Seattle, Minn, and Chicago. C Mike could go off in some game down the stretch, but I don't see it in the playoffs.

I hope someone picks him up.

It won't be me.

He should be rostered by those who have room, and are not absolutely stacked at RB.

It's going to take him the rest of the fantasy football season to pick up the Packers offence .

It's going to take him the rest of the fantasy football season to pick up the Packers offence .

yeah, he wont put up any useful numbers until the fantasy playoffs. Even then, he may not do much.

I don't think C-Mike does any worse than Starks or T-Monty.<br /><br />I give it 2 weeks and it will be the C-Mike Show in GB.<br /><br />He is the closest thing GB has to a power runner...so week 13 relevance I am thinking after they find out that Starks is not the answer.

How do you get from here -

I am thinking C-Mike was a great early season find but...

He is now done.

- to here

I don't think C-Mike does any worse than Starks or T-Monty. I give it 2 weeks and it will be the C-Mike Show in GB.

...in the space of 4 days? :)

Marshall, on 18 Nov 2016 - 12:02 PM, said:

How do you get from here -

- to here

...in the space of 4 days? :)

Very easily when C-Mike goes from being on a Seattle team where he has NO playing room (Prosise/Rawls) to being dropped by Seattle and picked up by GB where he may actually find himself running snaps before long. Starks is not the answer and they use T-Monty too inconsistently... Very Easily.
  • Like 1

Very easily when C-Mike goes from being on a Seattle team where he has NO playing room (Prosise/Rawls) to being dropped by Seattle and picked up by GB where he may actually find himself running snaps before long. Starks is not the answer and they use T-Monty too inconsistently... Very Easily.

Not saying that it couldn't happen, but you've got to keep in mind that initially it took Michael about a season to get a handle on the playbook for the 'Hawks. He may not be as swift a study as you need right now.

Marshall, on 18 Nov 2016 - 1:46 PM, said:

Not saying that it couldn't happen, but you've got to keep in mind that initially it took Michael about a season to get a handle on the playbook for the 'Hawks. He may not be as swift a study as you need right now.

I understand what you're saying... but I don't think GB is looking for a rocket scientist right now. They need somebody who can run hard...C-Mike could possibly do that for them. No one is going to stake their playoff hopes on C-Mike... I'm just saying long shot stash here with possible upside...Starks will fall out of favor soon.

I had a guy offering me C-Mike for Ajayi straight up after Ajayi's first 200+ rush game. I thought I could've gotten more, and now I'm definitely glad I passed on it.

Poker Joker, on 18 Nov 2016 - 2:00 PM, said:

I had a guy offering me C-Mike for Ajayi straight up after Ajayi's first 200+ rush game. I thought I could've gotten more, and now I'm definitely glad I passed on it.

Dodged a bullet on that one for sure!

lets face it, job #1 in GB is making sure Rodgers doesn't get crushed. Thats why Starks plays. Not sure Cmike will be anything more than a short yardage/GL guy. Which if you've seen GB any time in the last couple decades, unless your name is Kuhn, RB's don't get the ball at the GL.