Sign in to follow this  
Strike

UFC 207 - Ronda Returns

Royal beat down, I love when fights are short enough to be watched on Reddit gifs. She shouldn't fight again, what she had is clearly gone. Some of those punches were vicious.

Remember when she was supposedly able to beat Floyd Mayweather?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fact that anyone suggested that... Floyd may have killed her or left her permanently brain damaged.

The fact that anyone suggested that... Floyd may have killed her or left her permanently brain damaged.

Yes her fighting him would have been horrible for her. Now McGregor and him fighting are a different story

Yes her fighting him would have been horrible for her. Now McGregor and him fighting are a different story

In mma or boxing? Mma connor wins in about 30 seconds...boxing connor doesnt even touch him.

In mma or boxing? Mma connor wins in about 30 seconds...boxing connor doesnt even touch him.

MMA of course. You can't restrict one guys fighting style. It would give the other an advantage. Floyd could use his feet to attack if he wanted to. He's not being held back from using them. But if it were boxing rules then you're restricting McGregor from utilizing some of his best weapons. Sure MMA rules that allow kicks and take downs give McGregor an advantage because that's what he's trained to do but Floyd would have the opportunity to do the same

MMA of course. You can't restrict one guys fighting style. It would give the other an advantage. Floyd could use his feet to attack if he wanted to. He's not being held back from using them. But if it were boxing rules then you're restricting McGregor from utilizing some of his best weapons. Sure MMA rules that allow kicks and take downs give McGregor an advantage because that's what he's trained to do but Floyd would have the opportunity to do the same

True in theory. Theres about as much chance floyd could land a kick or take connor down as there is connor knocking floyd out....

I dont really want to see that fight either way. Too hard to make it even.

True in theory. Theres about as much chance floyd could land a kick or take connor down as there is connor knocking floyd out....

I dont really want to see that fight either way. Too hard to make it even.

Yea it would be hard to make it even. Still, the fight would bring in a SH1T ton of money either way.

Yea it would be hard to make it even. Still, the fight would bring in a SH1T ton of money either way.

Oh definitely.

Could connor wear mma gloves to floyds boxing gloves if its standup?

Oohh...connor wears boxing gloves and they do mma. Hard to grab, eliminates submissions but not ground pound.

Just spitballing

What if it's striking only, but Floyd can only use his left hand?

Could Floyd win just with the jab? I lean yes.

I once put my ring finger up my wife's ass whilst eating the beaver. She looked like Rousey taking a pic with her opponent after weigh in. Somebody needs to put a finger in her pooper for this fight.

I'm your huckleberry....

I hope that she is not considering suicide like her last loss.

I thought this most recent match WAS a suicide attempt