Sign in to follow this  
edjr

James Comey kept memos from phone calls with Trump

well today it's been revealed that he admitted to the Russians that he fired Comey to take the pressure off of himself. This guy is a newsroom goldmine. He can't get out of his own way

According to the NYT. So if you believe that........................you believe he was wiretapped too.

Source? Let me guess, anonymous.

Dude, is this and Fox the only places you get your news from? Fock man, google, bing, bingle, ging, yahoo, yahoogle, - there's a ton of places you could go to if you didn't choose to be willfully ignorant.

According to the NYT. So if you believe that........................you believe he was wiretapped too.

...And I guess you're going to have to believe that pesky ol' White House - because Spicer confirmed it.

- Defended it as a 'negotating strategery'. :doh:

God, it's got to be hard to keep backing Barbaro like this.

...and in what can only be considered related breaking news;

After his friends and advisors spent the week pleading with Trump to engage personal legal counsel,

The White House has confirmed that they are now looking into Impeachment Proceedings, Precedents and Defenses.

Huh, we may actually come to agreement that the WH is 'fake news', huh?

Like I said, pretty hard to walk this one back. We have pictures from the Russians, Comments to the Russians confirmed by the WH AND a POTUS who admitted as much himself.

- Not sure I'd take that lawyerin' job.

No surprise since your girl Hillary was responsible for a ton of classified docs leaked. :lol:

It's a coup. He's taken shots at too many entrenched people.

Whoever is leaking to the NYT must be high up there or maybe part of the NSA.

Which of these recent leaks are classified?

What the Fock does this have to do with Hillary? Fock...you all just can't stop thinking of her.

As of her being dirty somehow makes Donny all better.

Get over it...very few here even supported that woman. And with all of her flaws she would still be better than Cheeto boy.

It's just as likely it's someone in his own staff tired of his BS.

It's just as likely it's someone in his own staff tired of his BS.

It has to be someone in his administration.

The only alternative would be the Russians in attendance, but they don't have the official transcript.

So much for the 'Obama Holdovers' argument the nitwits above were spouting not too long ago.

Hell, they even fired the Chief Usher.

And let's remember: The only reason this meeting occurred was that Putin ASKED Trump to meet with this spy.

Trump's defense? "What was I supposed to do? Putin asked!"

Then, he shut out the US media, but kept the Russian media. Who the fock does that in the WH?

Hillary was right - Trump proved himself to be Putin's Puppet. I mean, that's the very example.

...And I guess you're going to have to believe that pesky ol' White House - because Spicer confirmed it.

- Defended it as a 'negotating strategery'. :doh:

God, it's got to be hard to keep backing Barbaro like this.

So the NYT is credible? Okay................guess we can put the wiretap a.k.a. surveillance to bed now.

And backing Trump for obstruction? Nope. I said if he put that in writing or is on tape telling Comey to stop, he needs to go.

So the NYT is credible? Okay................guess we can put the wiretap a.k.a. surveillance to bed now.

And backing Trump for obstruction? Nope. I said if he put that in writing or is on tape telling Comey to stop, he needs to go.

Nice bar you set there...

And your talk about the wiretap stuff...always funny.

there's always the option of me not being a lying sneaky ass hole every day. I could try that approach

Agreed :thumbsup:

I think I understand why shiit is going the way it is.

Clinton faced a hostile Congress when he was impeached, didn't have much optionality.

Seems like the GOP is looking to 'out' and purge all this crap while they still have control and can negotiate a less damaging Exit Strategy.

That, and the best they can hope for is get this all outta the way before midterms - or at least - to keep Pence around as an incumbent in 2020.

...."Wow, that escalated quickly!"

Agreed

Wicked burn. Ouch :rolleyes:

Current Federal investigations aren't secret and/or classified?

Seems federal investigations are actually known once Special counsel is out.

So again...what actual classified information was leaked?

Seems federal investigations are actually known once Special counsel is out.

So again...what actual classified information was leaked?

NOT an actual SECRET FFS. Everyone knew there was an investigation ongoing. They're leaking the details of that investigation.

Let me put it another way. So the DETAILS of a Federal Investigation aren't considered secret and/or classified? No due process?

Wicked burn. Ouch :rolleyes:

lol. You thought 1999-style quote manipulation was clever. I didn't really have much to work with, idiot

NOT an actual SECRET FFS. Everyone knew there was an investigation ongoing. They're leaking the details of that investigation.

Let me put it another way. So the DETAILS of a Federal Investigation aren't considered secret and/or classified? No due process?

:lol:

No real details leaked...try again.

Please list specific classified details

Dude, is this and Fox the only places you get your news from? Fock man, google, bing, bingle, ging, yahoo, yahoogle, - there's a ton of places you could go to if you didn't choose to be willfully ignorant.

Okay so... no actual source?

"Trump leaked classified info to Russians"

That was not classified info to leak that Trump did this.

"Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House"

Again...not necessarily a detail of the investigation...no classified information.

Wow...you really suck at this...like everything else.

Again...worried more about the leaks than what those two issues even mean about the president

Okay so... no actual source?

You're right...all these sources are wrong. Their info just keeps getting corroborated and proven to be dead on.

I hope it's Kushner. Not my kind of guy.

Again...not necessarily a detail of the investigation...no classified information.

Go back and reread that anyway. I didn't say the recent leaks WERE classified. "No surprise since your girl Hillary was responsible for a ton of classified docs leaked. "

:wave:

Several reporters saying the person of interest is???

Kushner...as I said earlier.

Also related to him...

https://twitter.com/repdonbeyer/status/865649018457645056

Yeah...it's just Twitter :lol:

That's all coming from Bannon BTW.

We knew those two were in the middle of a pissing match.

Seemed like Kush won when Ban was demoted.

Sounds like Bannon's going down swinging.

Jeez, if Trump loses (has lost) Bannon/Breitbart and the GOP, about all that's left is:

1) Fox

2) Mouf breaving retreads (see: Fox)

3) Putin

Nice due process there.

I guess that's not details of the Russian investigation either.

Just making informed voters like wikileaks.. all for that till your not

Go back and reread that anyway. I didn't say the recent leaks WERE classified. "No surprise since your girl Hillary was responsible for a ton of classified docs leaked. "

:wave:

No...I asked which of the current leaks were.

Since you brought up irrelevant Hillary to deflect.

Just making informed voters like wikileaks.. all for that till your not

Classified? Nope. Emails that were given to them by Seth Rich, etc..........sure. As a Democrat you should be happy that there might actually be legitimacy brought back to the Democratic Primary. :lol:

I thought the so is fake news a anyway

Never said it was fake news. I said investigate but investigate EVERYONE, including Hillary, Obama, etc........Criminals should be brought down and not just the Republican ones. HTH

Nice due process there.

I guess that's not details of the Russian investigation either.

What does due process have to do with anything?

Stating what concerns he had with Kushner is not classified. Rumors hat he may be a person of interest is also not a classified detail of an investigation.

Man...you just keep trying and keep failing over and over.

Classified? Nope. Emails that were given to them by Seth Rich, etc..........sure. As a Democrat you should be happy that there might actually be legitimacy brought back to the Democratic Primary. :lol:

Never said it was fake news. I said investigate but investigate EVERYONE, including Hillary, Obama, etc........Criminals should be brought down and not just the Republican ones. HTH

Still trying the bogus Seth Rich crap...pathetic

Investigate Obama for what? Little Donny's bogus accusations?

Truthfully I am very very happy with the way things have panned out... I dislike Hilary as much as trump

:lol:

So the Washington Post saying probe is focusing on White House official ISN'T a detail of the Russian Probe despite their headline indicating it is?!

:doh: