Sign in to follow this  
edjr

James Comey kept memos from phone calls with Trump

Still trying the bogus Seth Rich crap...pathetic

Investigate Obama for what? Little Donny's bogus accusations?

Seth Rich should be your hero. Died trying to end the corruption within the Democratic Party.

Obama surveillance of Trump, Senators, political candidates.

there's always the option of not being a lying sneaky ass hole every day. He can try that approach

B Hussein was the master of lying. Funny you never called him out on it.

Seth Rich should be your hero. Died trying to end the corruption within the Democratic Party.

Obama surveillance of Trump, Senators, political candidates.

So again...basing an investigation on bogus accusations by Trump.

You are pathetic on the Rich stuff...as with so many other things.

Also so funny how you whine no evidence of Russian collusion...yet believe all these wild theories with zero evidence.

So......................Washington Post is right or wrong?

Wrong about what?

So again...basing an investigation on bogus accusations by Trump.

You are pathetic on the Rich stuff...as with so many other things.

Also so funny how you whine no evidence of Russian collusion...yet believe all these wild theories with zero evidence.

There's plenty of evidence.

Too bad a hack like yourself can't see that.

Also, I'm wasting time at work and getting paid to troll here. Why don't you spend some time with your family?

There's plenty of evidence.

Too bad a hack like yourself can't see that.

Also, I'm wasting time at work and getting paid to troll here. Why don't you spend some time with your family?

No...there really has been no evidence of Obama spying on those people.

Napolitano claiming someone else thought he was being spied on...Paul saying he feels he is..mad Trumps ramblings are not evidence.

At least you admit to just trolling. That's a better excuse than just being that focking dumb.

They're releasing details of the Russian probe i.e. leaking info that probably classified.

So...you are accusing them of releasing things that are "probably " classified. Nice backtrack. Maybe go whine about Hillary more.

So...you are accusing them of releasing things that are "probably " classified. Nice backtrack. Maybe go whine about Hillary more.

:lol: No backtracking. Again, those are details about a Federal Investigation.........classified.

And everyone trolls here. If you don't troll some yet post AS MUCH as you do, you need serious focking help.

Strike that. You just need serious focking help either way.

:lol: No backtracking. Again, those are details about a Federal Investigation.........classified.

And everyone trolls here. If you don't troll some yet post AS MUCH as you do, you need serious focking help.

Strike that. You just need serious focking help either way.

Your brought up Hillary and classified information. When pressed which of these leaks are classified...yiu stated these things were. Now you just say probably. That is backtracking.

I actually got so busy working today that I didn't get to keep up with the story...

But after a Monday in which we found out Trump gave up Israel to the Soviets and Iran...a Tuesday in which we found out Trump attempted to obstruct justice as he pressured Comey to end the investigation..... a Wednesday in which a Special Prosecutor had to be assigned to investigate all the crimes of a President that has only been in office about 120 days.....and a Thursday in which we learned that Trump didn't attack ISIS because Turkey had paid Flynn money to keep it from happening.... well, I just assumed there'd be nothing new today.

But much to my shock, I get online and learn that Kushner is now under criminal investigation as well, that Trump confirmed his obstruction of justice by telling the Soviets he got rid of Flynn to ease the investigation, that Trump's staff admits he will be impeached and is prepping their defense, and now that the Soviets have been bragging about how they compromised Flynn to such a point that Trump would do their bidding. Wow. I guarantee that's it though. Nothing new will break this weekend. There is just no way. All the dirt is out there now. I'm confident :thumbsup:

Here's my thing folks...

How many people were in some of these meetings with the Russians? Had to be a handful at most right?

That's Julius Caesar close.

Why is it happening so much with this administration? Forget Russia. Entire picture.

If Trump farts while watching re-runs of Tom and Jerry, a member of the media is hearing about it.

Makes you wonder about why it's ramped up so much lately while Kushner and Ivanka have been out of sight.

Your brought up Hillary and classified information. When pressed which of these leaks are classified...yiu stated these things were. Now you just say probably. That is backtracking.

Do you consider what the Washington Post released as a detail of the Russian probe?

Do you consider what the Washington Post released as a detail of the Russian probe?

Detail of the probe itself? No

Nor do I conderit ias absolutely a classified bit of information.

The Xanax is kicking in.
  • Like 1

So their headline is a lie is what you're saying then.

So their headline is a lie is what you're saying then.

I haven't read their headline. Nor do I think much of most headlines. It's click bait.

I haven't read their headline. Nor do I think much of most headlines. It's click bait.

That's where the story came from ffs. So according to them it is a detail of the Russian probe and if you believe it you must believe their headline too.

That's where the story came from ffs. So according to them it is a detail of the Russian probe and if you believe it you must believe their headline too.

Well...you have yet to post any link.

And must believe their headline...not really...you are all over the place trying to play gotcha...

You should do what you get paid to do rather than this childish trolling.

Well...you have yet to post any link.

And must believe their headline...not really...you are all over the place trying to play gotcha...

You should do what you get paid to do rather than this childish trolling.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russia-probe-reaches-current-white-house-official-people-familiar-with-the-case-say/2017/05/19/7685adba-3c99-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

And do what I do? I work with mentally handicapped kids so I'm doing it.

I actually got so busy working today that I didn't get to keep up with the story...

But after a Monday in which we found out Trump gave up Israel to the Soviets and Iran...a Tuesday in which we found out Trump attempted to obstruct justice as he pressured Comey to end the investigation..... a Wednesday in which a Special Prosecutor had to be assigned to investigate all the crimes of a President that has only been in office about 120 days.....and a Thursday in which we learned that Trump didn't attack ISIS because Turkey had paid Flynn money to keep it from happening.... well, I just assumed there'd be nothing new today.

But much to my shock, I get online and learn that Kushner is now under criminal investigation as well, that Trump confirmed his obstruction of justice by telling the Soviets he got rid of Flynn to ease the investigation, that Trump's staff admits he will be impeached and is prepping their defense, and now that the Soviets have been bragging about how they compromised Flynn to such a point that Trump would do their bidding. Wow. I guarantee that's it though. Nothing new will break this weekend. There is just no way. All the dirt is out there now. I'm confident :thumbsup:

Yup. Hell of a week.

Now, remember that Flynn and his lawyer came out weeks ago sniffing around for immunity. The fact that not one body jumped at that may be an indicator how strong various groups think their case is. Still, between that and all this leaking - and Trump's general proclivity for throwing his staff under the bus as needed, won't be too surprised to see Flynn or someone else flip soon.

That headline is what you are all nuts about?

I have no idea WTF he's been trying to babble about.

In fairness, it's been a tough day to end an equally tough week.

And, Fox can't think of talking points and but but buts fast enough to keep up with the dumpster fire at the WH.

You're right...all these sources are wrong. Their info just keeps getting corroborated and proven to be dead on.

THEY... ARE... NOT... SOURCES....

All you have is a bunch of made up stories.

What stories are made up

Prove it

Prove it

How can I? Everything posted about this stupid @ss russia sh1t is from anonymous sources. Go read every focking story. It's either a source inside X, or a person close to the investigation or anonymous sources say...

Most of this sh1t comes from the NYT or WaPo. How the hell can I prove anything because none of it is real.

• Like 1

How can I? Everything posted about this stupid @ss russia sh1t is from anonymous sources. Go read every focking story. It's either a source inside X, or a person close to the investigation or anonymous sources say...

Most of this sh1t comes from the NYT or WaPo. How the hell can I prove anything because none of it is real.

:wacko:

Like the fake story of giving the Russians classified information. Which Trump admitted?

It's just focking sad watching fools still try and defend this clown show. It's really just amazing. I honestly wonder what trump would have to do to lose these folks. Rape a child on tv?

So Flynn wasn't fired...not a foreign agent and hasn't had records subpoenaed.

Sessions hasn't decided himself.

Despite confirming much of these things were said...Trump didn't say any of it.

Comey wasn't fired.

And we don't know have special counsel appointed to investigate?

BTW that is a very short version.

And it all ends up being confirmed. The NYT and WaLo have been fantastic during this.

Holy fock you are a complete idiot.

This guy gets it :pointstosky: :thumbsup:

And it all ends up being confirmed. The NYT and WaLo have been fantastic during this.

Holy fock you are a complete idiot.

confirmed what ? Confirmed it's unnamed sources ?

It's all garbage.

The snowflakes are going to be so angry when all of this dust get blown away. They already have Trump out of office, much like they had Hillary in office. The press has made another pact with their constituents that they can't keep,

The snowflakes are going to be so angry when all of this dust get blown away. They already have Trump out of office, much like they had Hillary in office. The press has made another pact with their constituents that they can't keep,

:thumbsup:

It's just focking sad watching fools still try and defend this clown show. It's really just amazing. I honestly wonder what trump would have to do to lose these folks. Rape a child on tv?

they would claim it was fake. Made with advanced graphics. Or the child wanted it.