5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

None of you are aware that there is an investigation into if foreign payments in Bitcoin were used to pay off the radicals at the capital? 

I saw protesters paid in US cash earlier this summer. This whole Bitcoin is used for crimes is silly. You think homie on the corner is taking cardano? No, he takes US currency. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I saw protesters paid in US cash earlier this summer. This whole Bitcoin is used for crimes is silly. You think homie on the corner is taking cardano? No, he takes US currency. 

Ok. I just wouldn’t want a new administration that is on a witch hunt and is owned by the banks poking around in my business if I’m whoever runs this thing. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. I just wouldn’t want a new administration that is on a witch hunt and is owned by the banks poking around in my business if I’m whoever runs this thing. 

Nobody runs Bitcoin. There's nobody to go after

Okay I moved some more money around will buy it in the morning. Hopefully, it goes down even more.

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Studies have estimated that between 1/3 and 1/2 of bitcoin payments are for illegal activity.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Studies have estimated that between 1/3 and 1/2 of bitcoin payments are for illegal activity.

I'm calling BS on those studies.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm calling BS on those studies.

OK, so you're ignoring research and data and choosing to believe your gut. :lol:

Just now, GutterBoy said:

OK, so you're ignoring research and data and choosing to believe your gut. :lol:

You didn't post any research or data.

The last time you did it was fake news. 

Illegal activities happen with all currency. How much gold has been stolen and used for illicit activities? The banks get fined billions for moving money around and doing shady sh1t. Hell two nation-states Switzerland and the Cayman Islands are famous for being hubs of money laundering and illicit activities with fiat currency. But MuH BiTcOiN is the problem. :rolleyes: GTFO

Look I get it you don't understand crypto and don't want to invest in it. So why are you in this thread?

What's your point?:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Illegal activities happen with all currency. How much gold has been stolen and used for illicit activities? The banks get fined billions for moving money around and doing shady sh1t. Hell two nation-states Switzerland and the Cayman Islands are famous for being hubs of money laundering and illicit activities with fiat currency. But MuH BiTcOiN is the problem. :rolleyes: GTFO

Look I get it you don't understand crypto and don't want to invest in it. So why are you in this thread?

What's your point?:dunno:

I'm just having fun homie, why so defensive?

I'm learning about this stuff, it's interesting, and I'm seeing that you don't know much about this either.  Just today you said "This whole Bitcoin is used for crimes is silly." and then you said "Illegal activities happen with all currency.".  Well no sh!t.  I work in this industry and know all about AML and KYC.

Next time I go to Encore,. maybe I shouldn't whine about losing $500?  Sh1t, I can stay home and lose 10 times that in one day and have a laugh about it

I'm just having fun homie, why so defensive?

I'm learning about this stuff, it's interesting, and I'm seeing that you don't know much about this either.  Just today you said "This whole Bitcoin is used for crimes is silly." and then you said "Illegal activities happen with all currency.".  Well no sh!t.  I work in this industry and know all about AML and KYC.

It's silly because people are throwing rocks in glass houses. It's used as a boogie man and people who don't know any better clutch their pearls. 

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's silly because people are throwing rocks in glass houses. It's used as a boogie man and people who don't know any better clutch their pearls. 

Maybe you can shoehorn another analogy that conveys no meaning.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Maybe you can shoehorn another analogy that conveys no meaning.

FUD

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

International crime isn’t conducted on street corners. You can order a murder on the dark web. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

International crime isn’t conducted on street corners. You can order a murder on the dark web. 

I like to use a dark theme when I'm on the web. I wish this site had a dark theme.

Maybe I should spent $500 on mega millions and powerball

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, but can you get fries with that?

20 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Yeah, but can you get fries with that?

Poor Hunter has to get his crack there now. 

buy buy buy

37 minutes ago, edjr said:

Blockchain Bites: Clearing the Record on Yellen’s Crypto Concerns and the Bitcoin Double-Spend Fracas

https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-bites-clearing-the-record

I've been following EIP 1559 and from what I can tell it will definitely hurt the people currently supporting the network.

buy buy buy

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

buy buy buy

This consolidation has been really good for crypto. I cannot wait for all these institutions to start buying this year only to find there's no supply of bitcoin. 

If thats the case they might move to eth which has been pumping just fine all on its own 

42 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This consolidation has been really good for crypto. I cannot wait for all these institutions to start buying this year only to find there's no supply of bitcoin. 

If thats the case they might move to eth which has been pumping just fine all on its own 

Naturally, I sold 8 of them for 700 a month ago :lol: 

Just now, edjr said:

Naturally, I sold 8 of them for 700 a month ago :lol: 

Hit all-time high today. People are calling for a 5k eth this year

Just now, Cdub100 said:

:banana:  are you saying you want me to buy back in and kill it?

Just now, edjr said:

:blink: Maybe you should try stocks for a while. Go open a Robinhood account and leverage some options calls.

51 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Every commodity, stock, coin,  football card, prostitute, punt, etc...has an all-time high at some point.

And...Cdub...you and I agree on 99% of things.  We differ on coins.  But that's okay...I still hope you do well.   Seriously.  :cheers:

53 minutes ago, edjr said:

You should look into PepCoin.  I've seen it show up in the media quite a bit lately.

BUY BUY BUY!! :banana:

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

keep buying people, we might get below 30K again :headbanger:

:overhead:

BUY BUY BUY!!

Thanks to the geeks, I have $500 to buy buy buy!