Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The Stanctuary

I haven't been paying much attention to the sanctuary folks this week or any other week, month or year for that matter, can somebody here give me a brief history about these folks who seem a bit snobbish?

:dunno:

search function down?

ain't nobody got time po dat!

Allow me...So these guys were longtime posters here at the GC during, like, the Middle Ages or some shiat. At some point, someone decided to make their own forum and a few butt hurt scabs followed. They then had their little party there for the last buncha years. Every so often their jealousy takes over and they come back here to say hi etc.

• Like 1

They think we hate them, because they post at the Sanctuary. That is not the case.

We hate them because they come here and say they normally post at the sanctuary. Like it is some big secret we are not cool enough to know about. Big difference. I have other forums that I belong to, but I don't grab a bunch of those people and come to this board just to talk about the other board.

• Like 1

Damn I thought this was going to be my invitation thread. Still waiting for that guys

Allow me...So these guys were longtime posters here at the GC during, like, the Middle Ages or some shiat. At some point, someone decided to make their own forum and a few butt hurt scabs followed. They then had their little party there for the last buncha years. Every so often their jealousy takes over and they come back here to say hi etc.

Thanks.....that's pretty much all I was looking for.

They think we hate them, because they post at the Sanctuary. That is not the case.

We hate them because they come here and say they normally post at the sanctuary. Like it is some big secret we are not cool enough to know about. Big difference. I have other forums that I belong to, but I don't grab a bunch of those people and come to this board just to talk about the other board.

:thumbsup:

I hear ya......thanks

It's just a bunch of guys with penises and a few chicks that lack penises. No biggie.

:lol:

Uhh..I thought that it was because their bored was down :dunno:

It's just a bunch of guys with penises and a few chicks that lack penises. No biggie.

Honestly...Can you tell me with a straight face that the TK focker has a peemis?

• Like 2

Like it is some big secret we are not cool enough to know about.

Like Sux said, this time around, folks from the Sanctuary came over here because our board was down. I made it a specific goal this time here not to insult anyone or post anything that might be construed as a Sanctuarian being a Geek supremecist...instead I tried just to participate in threads where I thought I could add value. I think if you search my posts over the last week or so, you'll find that I and most other Sanctuarians here held to that standard.

Like Sux said, this time around, folks from the Sanctuary came over here because our board was down. I made it a specific goal this time here not to insult anyone or post anything that might be construed as a Sanctuarian being a Geek supremecist...instead I tried just to participate in threads where I thought I could add value. I think if you search my posts over the last week or so, you'll find that I and most other Sanctuarians here held to that standard.

why are you still here?

why are you still here?

Why didn't you go back with them. Or anywhere else but here. :mad:

:cheers:

Love the fact that they are here. Brings much new life to this place. Much needed considering the semi purge we had the last two years. Banning GF and RP was a mistake in my opinion. Newbie being banned was retarded. Losing Philly Bear was a blow. Old Maid, Nikki, and Gettinhuge sucks.

Glad we have bread that isn't molded, even though it's old as sh!t, to contribute. I'll take a yeast infection over syphliss any day. :cheers:

Love the fact that they are here. Brings much new life to this place. Much needed considering the semi purge we had the last two years. Banning GF and RP was a mistake in my opinion. Newbie being banned was retarded. Losing Philly Bear was a blow. Old Maid, Nikki, and Gettinhuge sucks.

Glad we have bread that isn't molded, even though it's old as sh!t, to contribute. I'll take a yeast infection over syphliss any day. :cheers:

RP should never have been banned imo. GF was the only one. His thread ruining was just so focking annoying. Plus he was a pedo. I don't like pedos, so I was happy to see him go. Oh and he was the one reporting people trying to get them banned. He acted like a baby so many times. He deserved it

:thumbsup:

I could see how it sounds silly and elitist. I'm sure I would feel the same way if I was not there myself.

But it's basically the same thing as here.

Maybe I should post all my complaints about how my house is falling apart as some kind of fig leaf. Or about the various items rented by friends wind up crashing and burning leaving me on the hook.

Trust me - they are mostly boring.

Here are some threads you can start here to replicate the "awesomeness" of the Sanctuary:

The Movie Thread (all movie related talk)

Download This (new or obscure music that others might enjoy - - usually a YouTube link)

Check This Out (we post pics of ourselves naked in uncomfortable settings like stranger's funerals and wedding ceremonies)

Every time we invite someone new we have to kill one of our existing members. The next Thunderdome event is scheduled a couple weeks from now at a Gymboree in Minnesota.

Once we have a final body count we can start sending invites.

:lol:

Buff, may I call you Buff?

you're fine, most of you are fine.

Just that gutter puke and his napoleon complex that rubs me the wrong way

Buff, may I call you Buff?

you're fine, most of you are fine.

Just that gutter puke and his napoleon complex that rubs me the wrong way

Not that it will change anything, but he's an equal opportunity most of the time - not only towards non-Sanctuary members.

Not that it will change anything, but he's an equal opportunity ###### most of the time - not only towards non-Sanctuary members.

same with me, well to a lesser degree now.

if we ever met, any of us, I'd give each and every one of you a big gay Al hug