Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

UK Prime Minister: ‘Too much tolerance of extremism in our country…’

Sure. And people in the ghetto that don't report gang activity are participating. Should we kill them too?

One could make an argument that our government is pretty reckless and loose dropping high explosive around innocent people. Perhaps we should be killed for supporting or condoning it.

You see my point? It's a pretty damn slippery slope you advocate walking.

How can you compare a ghetto which is universal in every country in the world, to a group that has a book that tells them to kill people who don't think like them? Completely different and it isn't a good point, quit acting like it is.

I'm not talking about killing them, but I do hold them in contempt for their beliefs and I dont think they are a good match for a liberal western society. I'd rather they just left. Also keep in mind that Europe is a bit ahead of us in having a good number of Muslims in their society. Our journey with them as part of our society is a new issue. But I see nothing from American Muslims that makes me think as their numbers grow they will not adhere to their culture/religions view on a lot of issues. I dont think their views on queers and Jews and women will change. Do you?

I also hold them in contempt. I also would lose those visa applications.

I would venture to guess that most muslims in America do tend to become more moderate. But no, I have no interest in finding out.

How can you compare a ghetto which is universal in every country in the world, to a group that has a book that tells them to kill people who don't think like them? Completely different and it isn't a good point, quit acting like it is.

I agree.

You know what else is different? People who kill people, and those who don't.

Don't have any huge problems there. Except I wouldn't kick them out. I'd just quietly put a bullet in them if they are participating in terror groups.

I was trying to come to an agreement with someone on the left, I didn't want to say that but yah I want to do that also

so since we are making headway, please tell me how you feel about Obama releasing terrorists from Gitmo, just cause?

I was trying to come to an agreement with someone on the left, I didn't want to say that but yah I want to do that also

so since we are making headway, please tell me how you feel about Obama releasing terrorists from Gitmo, just cause?

First of all, I highly doubt that your assertion has even a passing relation to the truth of the matter. But assuming arguendo that that is factual, he should be shot for treason. Good enough?

Gitmo was stupid from the get go. Ever should have been done.

The way I see it, when you meet a terrorist in the wild, you have two choices.

1. Deal with him in the wild, quietly. Kill him, torture for information, whatever youre gonna do, do it out there, on the DL.

2. Place them officially in the custody of the United States military on us soil (and yes, a military base abroad counts as us soil.

If you do the latter, that comes with legal responsibilities. Due process. Observance of human rights.

Yeah yeah, I know, Geneva convention doesn't apply. Blah. Blah.

You do it because that is who we are. The United States of America was founded on the principle that all men are created equal and that they have certain inalienable rights. And until due process has been met, those cannot be violated.

Publicly wiping your ass on that negates us. It makes us weak. It makes us liars and hypocrites.

It also puts our citizens at risk. If we can hold people forever with zero due process, why the Fock can't anyone else do that to an American?

So. Bush never should have established gitmo. That said, if I were Obama, I would have appointed, with the participation of an appropriate small group of senators from each party, appointed a three judge panel. They meet in secret. Make a ruling.

What I would have done if I were bush? First I would use my Afghan "allies" to do a lot of the dirty work. In terms of killing and torture and execution I mean.

But mostly, I get what info I can from them in the field, then double tap them in the temple and pile some rocks on em. And move on to the next one..

And you know what? If the CIA can discreetly make a couple dozen of the worst mullahs vanish, I'm ok with that too.

Because yeah. We are at war with unscrupulous, nasty, barbaric primitives. And there is no such thing as fighting fair.

But you just can't openly spit on the very principle you are supposed to be the "city on a hill" for.

not going to quote too much said, but I agree with that

First of all, I highly doubt that your assertion has even a passing relation to the truth of the matter. But assuming arguendo that that is factual, he should be shot for treason. Good enough?

just relating to this specifically cause I agree with most of what you said

Obama released 5 terrorists in exchange for 1 US soldier who was a traitor

Its the main reason (along with Iran) that I hate Obama and his presidency

not going to quote too much said, but I agree with that

just relating to this specifically cause I agree with most of what you said

Obama released 5 terrorists in exchange for 1 US soldier who was a traitor

Its the main reason (along with Iran) that I hate Obama and his presidency

I wasn't a huge fan of either of those deals myself.

I also hold them in contempt. I also would lose those visa applications.

I would venture to guess that most muslims in America do tend to become more moderate. But no, I have no interest in finding out.

Moderate Muslims? Yea right. clueless.

What's a moderate Muslim? Are they the ones that want you beaten but will spare you your life? Great dudes.

No you mental midget.

This sh!t starts off with words. Then it goes to random people being assaulted. Or killed. Which begets more hate and terrorism. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

Yes. By all means. Hunt the radicals and kill them. Leave them in a ditch to rot. But tone down the rhetoric against people who have done nothing. It just makes things worse.

Love Trumps hate amirte?

No, the only thing that stops violence is greater violence.

What's a moderate Muslim? Are they the ones that want you beaten but will spare you your life? Great dudes.

A moderate is one who looks away and doesn't report the terrorist. Which is the vast majority of Muslims.

A moderate is one who looks away and doesn't report the terrorist. Which is the vast majority of Muslims.

Amen to that!

Do you really believe that?

The vast majority of muslims just live their lives like anyone else. They have zero knowledge of any terror plots. Especially ones in America.

You guys really need to back away from the fear.

The vast majority of muslims just live their lives like anyone else. They have zero knowledge of any terror plots. Especially ones in America.

Dude, the polls have been cited here quite a but recently. All Muslims may not be suicide bombers, but an alarming amount support the cause.

More lib BS.

Yes I do and research backs that up. Hell, Muslims will tell you as much unless they are using al-Taqiyya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&feature=youtu.be&t=142

ETA: This was taken in Dearborn, MI

Hold those "most clueless poster" votes. You need to put away your liberal sensabilities (which are fine) when it comes to this crew. The rest of humanity? Sure. But not this bunch, whose goal is world wide domination and eradication of non-believers. And don't say that's not part of their "religion" (cult)

Hold those "most clueless poster" votes. You need to put away your liberal sensabilities (which are fine) when it comes to this crew. The rest of humanity? Sure. But not this bunch, whose goal is world wide domination and eradication of non-believers. And don't say that's not part of their "religion" (cult)

Wow. Glad you guys were here to show me the light.

I mean a worldwide conspiracy of billions bent, to the last man woman and child, on jihad.

I should go buy some guns asap.

Oh, and I should probably go tell all the muslims I know that they are evil terrorist sympathizers. I'm sure it will come as a shock. Or will it?! :ninja:

I mean a worldwide conspiracy of billions bent, to the last man woman and child, on jihad.

Oh, and I should probably go tell all the muslims I know that they are evil terrorist sympathizers. I'm sure it will come as a shock. Or will it?! :ninja:

How many Muslims you know?

I'm sure you know plenty. Tennessee and China are teaming with them. And yes I know the western part of the country has them. You're not there though. And China treats them like shite.

If there are so many peaceful Muslims who hate the terrorists as much as we do, and there are so few terrorists, it should be easy to end it. Right? Ok peace loving Muslims, your turn. This shouldn't take long with your help.

I'm sure you know plenty. Tennessee and China are teaming with them. And yes I know the western part of the country has them.

You're not there though. And China treats them like shite.

Off the top of my head, at least a dozen.

Bunch of Kurds in Nashville. Used to work with some. Good enough dudes.

Here, several of my Malaysian and Singaporean friends are Muslim. Know a couple of Ughyrs too.

I've even been to a couple of mosques as I travel about. Man, I'm lucky to be alive!

Here, several of my Malaysian and Singaporean friends are Muslim. Know a couple of Ughyrs too.

I've even been to a couple of mosques as I travel about. Man, I'm lucky to be alive!

Seriously, I've read a bit about Muslims in China. There seems to be some unrest brewing, and the traditional Chinese don't seem to respect them. What's your take?

I travel all over the USA and the world. Plus I Iactually live in the USA and make a great living. Can't touch that.

Seriously, I've read a bit about Muslims in China. There seems to be some unrest brewing, and the traditional Chinese don't seem to respect them. What's your take?

I know very little about it. I know one guy I use when I need stuff done around the house, and another that sells hash. Neither of them speak Chinese or English, so I would hardly say we are besties.

I've never been to the west, but want to. Looks beautiful. Basically yeah, they hate the chinks and the chinks pretty much look down on them.

And 12th man, great for ya. I didn't move here because I had to. I can, and did, make a living in America. I like the opportunity to travel and explore and whatnot here.

The "good" ones won't rat out the bad ones.

Send them all home and let them come back as soon as they police their own state.

1. You really Think the small collection of terrorists planning sh!t go around making it common knowledge?

2. I wouldn't rat them out either. As it would likely mean death for me or mine.

1. You really Think the small collection of terrorists planning sh!t go around making it common knowledge?

2. I wouldn't rat them out either. As it would likely mean death for me or mine.

:doh: WTF do you teach? Please tell me it's not logic?

Ahhhh....no worries. The liberals will save us all with a group hug and speech about how we are all equal and we all need to accept each other and just get along.

They're the ones that go to school, get a job, pay taxes, have a family, coach softball, buy girl scout cookies, talk about Game of Thrones or Pirates of the Caribbean, and draft a fantasy football team that goes 7-6.

They avoid beer, eat halal meat, and when they go to the mosque on Friday, they pray that their kids don't get inculcated with ISIS material or get beat up by bigots.

I know very little about it. I know one guy I use when I need stuff done around the house, and another that sells hash. Neither of them speak Chinese or English, so I would hardly say we are besties.

I've never been to the west, but want to. Looks beautiful. Basically yeah, they hate the chinks and the chinks pretty much look down on them.

And 12th man, great for ya. I didn't move here because I had to. I can, and did, make a living in America. I like the opportunity to travel and explore and whatnot here.

Oh, you're missing out. Go to their restaurants and get good cheap food.

Xingjiang province is opened up to ethnic Han Chinese, and immigration from Han Chinese areas is encouraged, so there's a huge demographic shift such that soon they will soon be a minority in their own province. The Chinese bosses there would rather hire Chinese employees than Uighers. Uighers that do get government jobs are never assigned to Xinjiang province.

The Chinese don't really respect their culture all that much. They're not allowed to fast or go on pilgrimage or pray five ties a day. Their religious education is vetted and filtered. Women can't wear curtains or headscarfs, men can't grow beards or wear their pajamas in public, They're expected to dress normally in short clothes.

The ones that wind up in prison get beat up.

They do have good cheap restaurants. Better than most all other ethnic Chinese food. I eat there very frequently. When I was new here, I hated the local food and ate there almost every day.

Everyone in the 'all Muslims..." camp are missing one big point.

You know who radicalized Muslims/Islamists kill the most? Other Muslims. Moderate Muslim would love for radicalized Muslims to drop dead so they could 1) Not get killed by them and way off in distant 2nd place - not have you think badly of them.

Islam has a problem only in that there is no central body that speak on behalf of the religion to say -officially- how the Quran's text should be interpreted and followed, and that everyone taking literal command and action from the more violent passages is not a Muslim.

Look at the Bible. There is possibly more call to violence in the Old Testament than any other religious book, but no one is freaking out about Catholics (in this age anyway) because they have unofficially decided as a whole to ignore those passages.

Side notes:

Many Muslims denounce the actions of the terrorists:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kamran-pasha/the-big-lie-about-muslim_b_188991.html

Also, we all conveniently waive aside the massacres being performed by the Christian Anti-balaka terrorists in Africa because the majority of Christians are far removed from their thinking.

It's cognitive dissonance.

Everyone in the 'all Muslims..." camp are missing one big point.

You know who radicalized Muslims/Islamists kill the most? Other Muslims. Moderate Muslim would love for radicalized Muslims to drop dead so they could 1) Not get killed by them and way off in distant 2nd place - not have you think badly of them.

Islam has a problem only in that there is no central body that speak on behalf of the religion to say -officially- how the Quran's text should be interpreted and followed, and that everyone taking literal command and action from the more violent passages is not a Muslim.

Look at the Bible. There is possibly more call to violence in the Old Testament than any other religious book, but no one is freaking out about Catholics (in this age anyway) because they have unofficially decided as a whole to ignore those passages.

Side notes:

Many Muslims denounce the actions of the terrorists:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kamran-pasha/the-big-lie-about-muslim_b_188991.html

Also, we all conveniently waive aside the massacres being performed by the Christian Anti-balaka terrorists in Africa because the majority of Christians are far removed from their thinking.

It's cognitive dissonance.

Another Muslim apologist.

Another Muslim apologist.

You must be one of those Christian terrorists.

I apologize. Please don't come to my house and hack my child's head off.

How did muslims get this bad rap? Was there a secret meeting where the white conservatives said "Hey, lets pick out a group, make some sh!t up, see if it sticks, and run with it!!" ??

I bet that's it. The muslims are fine people. It's the conservatives that are the trouble. The muslims are only fighting back to help their fellow libs against the non loving meanie conservatives.